Reviews for The Reason Of The Immoral
HeatherSS1 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Wonderful. I love Cameron trying to rationalize things, trying to make this somehow "fit" into her normal moral views... And I love the ending!
Athyna DaughterofPosiedon chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I love this whole fic, but I especially love the last line. Brilliant way to end.
LivinginBedlam chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Go CAM! D

I'd so pick Thirteen over Chase...Just saying XD

Great job btw ;]
RunAwayLifeguard24 chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
I love it. Especially the bit about Kant being wrong, but I think that's just because I don't agree with his idea's much...
Shananigan chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
excellent, thanks for sharing :)
VillageVoice chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Yes, screw it all! As long as you are away from Chase, what does it matter? lol. And being with Thirteen makes it all the more better!

Awesome
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Loved it for various reasons. It was well written you mentioned a philosopher which is rare for writers to allude to. But I have to admit I like Kant. my sort of girlfriend has a tattoo of his saying Sapere Aude, anyways I liked how 13 was getting tired of being bored which I sympathize with her on that and I liked how 13 was considerate and was trying to apologize only to be shocked. also I think you did a great job giving detail to their facial expressions and thought process because clearly morality or the concept of morality, even though its very ambiguous is a large part of Cameron's sense of being and 13 has a tendency to give her emotions away easily by her facial expressions, which may be Olivia Wilde's acting because she did the same as Alex on the OC and Sarah Witt in Bickford Shmecklers cool ideas. overall, that was good. I wouldn't be surprised if Cameron left Chase for 13 because I found Chase to be dumb and 13 is softer and more interesting, but thats just me.
last white feather chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Wow, they never showed this side of Cameron on TV;P

This is very...Interesting. In a (very) good way. I sometimes feel like saying 'Screw morality, I wanna be BAD.' But then I go home and I watch House and fiddle around on my computer. Then I just go back to being a romantic sap:D

Great job, this is definately unique and well done
chozinha chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Love the mentions to Kant.

I was just reading pieces of his teories early today, cool huh?

Love the Cameron/13 shipper.

Keep up the good work.
The Oh So Bored One chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
"Yet still she had kissed the young, female, “replacement” doctor, and let herself forget about her fiancé and her job and her reputation…and kissed back. Irrational and irresponsible." If she was the one to initiatethe kiss, wouldn't it be Thirteen who kissed back?

Hoorah for screwing morality!

Hoorah for screwing boring!

Hoorah for screwing certain philosophical notions!

Well written.
Koneka-Guardian chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Okay, that was pretty hot. More Thirteen/Cameron please! I suppose it's a bit strange, considering I'm a Hameron shipper, but still, I guess I'm with Cameron in this story- something new and exciting!
Hameronfan chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Ok! It's amazing! I love it! It's probably the best that i read for a while. Great job!
momentary-ecstasy chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Funny I read this while I'm supposed to be studying for my Philosophy final. Great story. I always love a good Thirteen/Cammeron, even if it is just a make out scene in the supply closet.
bigblusky chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
wow.. beautifully written.. it's just so enthralling.. and you're right about the last part.. sometimes we need to screw some good things to feel something different inside..take risks so that we wont live on the what if's... thanks for sharing this...