Reviews for MATURITY, the oneshot
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
I hope you see this bro, cause these fanfics are awesome. I just discovered these today and all I can say is you're an incredible writer. I really like this one and how it ties to the others. Plus, all your Kim Ron fanfics have so many feels. I almost teared up when I read 'Breakup's the Sitch'. I know this is kinda late, but I hope you keep it up.
JP1124 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Great 1 shot
JocastiaTheGreat chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
omg! this is toooo sweet! i saw the pic someone drew 4 u on Deviant Art, and it totally fits!
Deathraven666 chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
WOW...Very well written.
Data Seeker chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Dear kaiokken

This one shot is great.

The quality is great. Well-written, with great narration, dialog, emotion, humor and drama!

Kim and Ron are portrayed very well; considering how much things have changed between them over the years.

The beginning is interesting, Kim and Ron have separated due to college and such, and Kim longs for him and tries not to bond with anyone else till they can see each-other. SACERFICE IS TRUE LOVE.

The following senarios are dramatic and full of depth, Kim finally gets to meet Ron after all these years, and he is different. Older, more mature; nearly her equal.

The following scenes are romantic and profound; Kim learns how much Ron has grown up, his reasons for it, and he loves her, and hopes she'll be his wife, and she intends to.

This is what I think of the wholesome standards.

The language is mostly clean. The slang is acceptable. I didn’t like the fashion of the swear words. Will you please alter them? It’s a request, not an order.

Nothing is suggestively offensive, and the mature themes are handled well.

No extreme violence or any other vile content.

I hope this review brightens your day. God bless.

Data Seeker
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
That was really nice. (: Great job!

Angelica
Sentinel103 chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
I enjoyed this little "one shot". It could end up being much much more. Both Kim and Ron grow up, now they ghave to finish growing together.

Nice story and thanks,

Larry (Sentinel 103)
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Extremely ooc BUT very cute! I liked it!
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Nice, nice, nice job on this OneShot! Really loved it!
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Very well done. I direction that would be great for these two.

Congrats on a great chapter.

Thanks
Samurai Crunchbird chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Kaiokken,

Yes, you said it waas a 'one shot'. It was a great' one shot'. Still, I think you might have the groundwork for a whole set of new adventures. Take one redhead with killer brains and moves to match...add a heaping helping of a buff super-powered agent...stir in a litter of mole rats and an eight-year-old ninja...and you have all the makings of a good little series of tales.

Just a suggestion, mind you.

Your friend in writing,

The Samurai Crunchbird
Kwebs chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Nice one shot, Kaiokken. Ron really did step up. Keep it up.
theotherdave chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Excellant story shame its a one shot. Nice to see how just like in real life we all have to grow up sooner or later
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Very good tale of Ron stepping up and growing up. His realizations dawning on him after Kim went to school and more after graduation led him to where he is now.

Looks like he and Kim are headed to a very bright future together.

CajunBear73

PS: a little breakdown on some spellings, some words used or passages in sentences, but alright still the same.