Reviews for Return to Avalon
Wispr chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Love the detail in the history of the Avalon Clan. Really adds a richness to the story.

Wispr
trackStar 321 chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
I love this story including the part were Tom is bringing back animals that were going extinct, but what about the Moa or at least one or three types of Moa. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Robin Moto chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
I'm rather surprised so many people objected to Angela and how your series is developing on romance.

One of my favourite asspects of your stories is that the charaters are people, their actions and reactions are well thought out and you always have reasons behind events, nothing comes out of thin air, there are always warning signs.

I've always felt rather sorry for Angela, because she isn't well matched to any of the trio. She has nearly nothing in common with Lex, She's too forceful for Broadway, and conflicts with Brooklyn. Saying that I felt rather sorry for the trio as well.

Angela and Broadway only got together because of magical intervention, so I for one am glad that Broadway has found a love match.
Geminia chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Ominous. I bet grandma is mad though that her little faye grandson has been kidnapped.

Gemini
Gryphinwyrm7 chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Uh oh. The sound of a bell cannot be a good thing...has Oberon broken his truce? Is there war on Avalon? Bum bum bum!