Reviews for A Day In The Life: Red X
titan616 chapter 12 . 6/8/2009
Wow lolz what a ending. Great story, Red X is awesome. I look forward to finding out what the heck was up with Red X at the end.
Popkov chapter 12 . 12/1/2008
so... will you rename him into like... Blue X? Wow Red X laughing hysterically. That's like totally out of character.

Anyways nice story man. Cheerios
Popkov chapter 6 . 12/1/2008
Uh dude I know that you can give Red X pretty much ANY identity since like no-one knows it... hell he could be like dunno the joker from an alternate universe... right anyway... but having Harley Quinn as his sister? whoa there cowboy! You just grabbed the bull by the horns.
badkidoh chapter 12 . 11/30/2008
the ending was great.
i look forward to the sequel.
badkidoh chapter 11 . 11/11/2008
great chapter.
update sooner.
badkidoh chapter 10 . 10/27/2008
great chapter.
update and stuff.
badkidoh chapter 9 . 9/9/2008
it's still great so update soon
Lexor chapter 8 . 9/6/2008
update soon! i like the story line.
Elihu chapter 7 . 8/21/2008
Very enjoyable.

The parallel structure of the Robin/X Was Furious sections is a nice touch. The informal nature of the inner monologue is appropriate.

Once the plot starts actually developing, it becomes a lot more intriguing. You could probably even combine the first couple chapters into one to draw in the reader with a clear lead into the story.
ai-ta chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Very, very impressive; well done. I love the way red-x tricked the Titans East in chapter 7, classic. You've kept him (and all the other characters for that matter) completely in character!

By the way, did you come up with the 'traffic light' thing on your own, because if you did I commend you on your skills of observation, well done!
badkidoh chapter 7 . 8/4/2008
Pretty cool story.
badkidoh chapter 5 . 7/28/2008
great an update.
keep up the good work.
also well there be any parings? like redX/raven or redX/starfire or redX/jinx or redX/blackfire because she steals stuff too or even redX/ terra?
lupine-eyes chapter 5 . 7/27/2008
An interesting story. I like the whole 'honor among theives' thing- shows even Red X has a conscience. And I love the flurting with Starfire a few chapters back. :D

Update soon.