Reviews for Because I Can
Carmen Willious Dorman chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Holy tap-dancing jesus on a stick, this was awesome! :D
Chapitas1991 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
I. LOVED. IT. }
Punky Skunk chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
This was amazing! Great job!

(now if only there was a rape scene... I'm just a sucker for yaoi)
xsmokeandmirrorsx chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Really liked this, it was twisted in the best way possible :)
deletethisreviewplease chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Ooh, wow. Where has this story been all my life? *swoon*

Very well done. You nailed both of their personalities, with Frieza vainly holding onto the belief that he's the strongest in the universe and Cell perfectly willing to show him that he's really, really not.

But I think the real strength of this fic - what REALLY amps up the creepy factor - is where you ended it: with the *implication* of what's about to happen to Frieza without having to take it to the inevitable conclusion.
DarthGlacier chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
i absolutely loved this! You did an amazing job! _
Hat O' Doom chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Whoa, dark. I'm not really into fics of the darker variety most the time but this was pretty interesting.
ilex9 chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Nice work on this one. I like how you interpret Cell's actions and intentions.
Janelynn chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
This was well written. It’s pretty good. Maybe I've become desensitized from reading too many Frieza fics, but it didn't seem brutal considering the circumstances. Then again, you only wrote about the beginning of the torture.
Cejika chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Very well written! The characterization was brilliant! I liked how you didn't have Kold and the gang interacting very much. It kept our focus on the situation at hand! Though, I must say, I wouldn't mind knowing what was going through the minds of King Kold and the Ginyu Force... King Kold, especially! I'd have to admit, I very, very, barely felt sorry for Frieza. He was going through what he put others through.

Anyways, I really enjoyed reading this! *Applaudes Arzosah*
Knight25 chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
I can so picture this happening.