Reviews for The Extremely Weird Smart Naruto story!
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 2 . 6/23
Just because a guy wears girl clothes doesn't mean he's gay. My brother is straight as an iron nail, works in construction, can bench press over 200 pounds and can drink everyone we know under the table on any given day of the week; he just happens to have an even more extensive wardrobe of female clothing and make up than I do and DAMN if he don't make them look GOOD.
XxGaaraOtakuxX chapter 19 . 4/28
Please update soon, Author-sama~! I love the story! It's so hard to find a good cross dessing Naruto story. B
NatsuGooner chapter 5 . 2/23
The cringe has reached its final form and is too OP
Anonimo1 chapter 19 . 2/13
No sabes cuento quiera que actualizaras.
TokusatsuLuv chapter 19 . 1/8
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon
Hikari Nova chapter 19 . 12/9/2016
I hope you revive and update this it's pretty fun to read
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
300th reviewer
Cat Sage chapter 19 . 9/10/2016
-screeching cat sounds-
Guest chapter 3 . 6/20/2016
Ah. Just as I expected. Fucked up .-. Seriously you writers need. To work on a lot of shit such as vocabulary, grammar, scene writing, and plotting. Most of what I see wasn't planned out and ended up as shit. Well cya.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/20/2016
This ends up fucked up in a manner I'm gone. I'm all for gays it's just if you go too far I know when then and there something should be called fucked up. And don't bullshit us you don't know shit when it comes to a readers mind. You need to work on your grammar it's one of the only things keeping your story afloat.
christinadcruze chapter 19 . 6/15/2016
please please update
Guest chapter 3 . 5/10/2016
I'll have you realize how plain and typical this story sounds right? By typical I mean it's seen everyday at fanfiction right? Your not exactly anything new but this type of story is but not your version of it. It's kinda more on the plain and what's the point of reading this side? Seriously if your gonna write a story be sure to write it with consideration we all kinda expected the story not to go overboard like the passengers on the titanic. So all in all its kinda boring. I'm gonna go now and hopefully, just hopefully you actually learn how to use your potential and not just throw it to the ground like lonely island did back then. Well cya.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/20/2016
Omfg naru-chan You just stoll his yaoi
2pitalybrothers chapter 19 . 4/7/2016
I'm loving this I SOOOO can't wait til the next chapter comes out XD
Aristania chapter 19 . 12/27/2015
I would really love it if you would update this. Naruto is just so... I love your version of Naruto, there's nothing else to say. Definitely a story for my favorites list. I could die laughing at all of the shameless flirting in this fanfic.