Reviews for The Extremely Weird Smart Naruto story!
Cat Sage chapter 19 . 9/10
-screeching cat sounds-
Ah. Just as I expected. Fucked up .-. Seriously you writers need. To work on a lot of shit such as vocabulary, grammar, scene writing, and plotting. Most of what I see wasn't planned out and ended up as shit. Well cya.
This ends up fucked up in a manner I'm gone. I'm all for gays it's just if you go too far I know when then and there something should be called fucked up. And don't bullshit us you don't know shit when it comes to a readers mind. You need to work on your grammar it's one of the only things keeping your story afloat.
christinadcruze chapter 19 . 6/15
please please update
I'll have you realize how plain and typical this story sounds right? By typical I mean it's seen everyday at fanfiction right? Your not exactly anything new but this type of story is but not your version of it. It's kinda more on the plain and what's the point of reading this side? Seriously if your gonna write a story be sure to write it with consideration we all kinda expected the story not to go overboard like the passengers on the titanic. So all in all its kinda boring. I'm gonna go now and hopefully, just hopefully you actually learn how to use your potential and not just throw it to the ground like lonely island did back then. Well cya.
Omfg naru-chan You just stoll his yaoi
2pitalybrothers chapter 19 . 4/7
I'm loving this I SOOOO can't wait til the next chapter comes out XD
Aristania chapter 19 . 12/27/2015
I would really love it if you would update this. Naruto is just so... I love your version of Naruto, there's nothing else to say. Definitely a story for my favorites list. I could die laughing at all of the shameless flirting in this fanfic.
readingReality413 chapter 19 . 12/4/2015
i know its been a while..but is there any hope for an update? i would love to see this continued.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/25/2015
More please!
Lovelyladie15 chapter 19 . 9/21/2015
Are you going to update this? It's really good and where's ryu he needs to be with naruto lol
OtakuNewWorldOrder chapter 19 . 9/13/2015
i want more,no whyyyyyyyyyy
OtakuNewWorldOrder chapter 18 . 9/13/2015
No where's my ryu-kunnnnnnnnnnn. i liked him. I also love this story sooooooooooo much
OtakuNewWorldOrder chapter 17 . 9/13/2015
Ahhhhhhh. Talk no jutsu worked without a fight,yayyyyyyyyyyy
OtakuNewWorldOrder chapter 3 . 9/13/2015