Reviews for Third Generation
myspace.girl chapter 4 . 8/2/2008
thats a good story keep going!
BloodyLittleMinx chapter 3 . 7/30/2008
This is great and I know I reveiwed in the wrong order, but that ok right? As long as I read and reveiwed. ;)
BloodyLittleMinx chapter 4 . 7/29/2008
This was a cool chapter and I like the story.
jewelxcharm chapter 2 . 7/23/2008
it's so good
BloodyLittleMinx chapter 2 . 5/24/2008
Hey, it's me, reveiwing another of your many great stories. Hmph, you know what? This is not cool, I'm TRYING to write ff's but I am so freaking slow. Oh well, good story. Maybe we can chat sometime? No obligation.
higher hunter aka jo schmoe chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
i dont usualy read harry potter fan fics (i liked the books but not enough to continue reading stories about them) so- with no more jibber jabber i will say good luck- i wont be reading it :) i think that you will do a good job- you have with other stories.
renabear chapter 2 . 5/5/2008
this was really good...i forgot though...who are kenny's mom and dad and who are sam's mom and dad?
renabear chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
hm...i don't like it so much now but i think if u continue it then it's going to get loads better. So im voting yes to continue it.
stefanie51 chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
i like ur was pretty good.:)
Master of Sorrow chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Okay, come on it ain't that bad in Slytherin? You mean after the whole war after Voldermort and stuff peeps in the wizard world still hate that house?

Watch your spelling, it's "Quidditch." Some peeps get turned off by bad spelling before the story gets any good.

The names are good. I like the name "Chaos Malfoy." Fitting after Draco and Scorpius.

Come on and continue!

McGonagall must be really old now... Freaking old!