Reviews for Friendship Never Last Forever
Starthevampire chapter 10 . 7/23/2008
I am sorry for not reviewing for awhile but I loved your story. Good job with it. I can't wait to read your next story.
EvilPandaCatsy chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
hahaha

so thats wat u think i would be doin with Sirius...very interesting

hahaha loved that...especially the wrapped around the finger part

u no i would...hahaha it was awesome!
JJ-000-JJ chapter 10 . 7/14/2008
its over. :(

i like the chapter, thanks for writing the story and keeping lots of people entertained!
JJ-000-JJ chapter 9 . 7/12/2008
please update soon, i just started to read it and really like the story

but really, how could Peter do something like that, thats just horrible

please update soon
allystranglikespancakes chapter 8 . 7/8/2008
Ooh. It's such drama. I love reading this story. As for the next chapter...

Perhaps Lily could make some sort of a plan to sort things out? I don't know what she could think of though. Give me a while to think it over. We'll talk soon.
allystranglikespancakes chapter 7 . 7/2/2008
Ooh. I'm so glad I finally got to read this. I love it. I'm not sure what you were planning for your next chapter, but I feel like James (lol aka Ruffles) should dream something random and then it should happen. Know what I mean? Anyway, I love it and I hope you update soon! :]
Live.Laugh.Love37 chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
AW!

I IT

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
lqharbaugh101 chapter 5 . 6/27/2008
next chapter please this is very good
Starthevampire chapter 4 . 6/4/2008
Omg Rosie! I love love love your story. It is so amazing. I think you are doing an amazing job with your story. Your had some grammar mistakes and I think something Sirius was supposed to say was under something James said but I got the idea. This is a random idea and you don't have to use it but I think it would be cool if someone got in a fight with Lily or something, like maybe someone that is jealous of her, and that James should save her. That would be cool. You write so good so keep the chapters coming! :)
allystranglikespancakes chapter 3 . 5/29/2008
ooh. I like it, Rosie! I think James and Snape should have like a standoff or something..but maybe I can think of something else before I see you tomorrow? I tried to draw James. Show you that tomorrow too. _ A N D..I'm gonna start my own soon. Anyway, I like it a lot and I think you should get going on chapter four.
Starthevampire chapter 3 . 5/24/2008
Yeah Rosy! More good stuff. You even incorporated Snale in like I suggested. :) Again I didn't see any grammar mistakes. I am still exhausted though so yeah. Love you!
Starthevampire chapter 2 . 5/24/2008
Wow Rosy! You are such a good writer. I didn't notive any grammar problems but I am exhausted so yeah. It looked good from what I could tell though. Keep writing!
Starthevampire chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Rosy I loved your story. I already told you that but I am going to say it again. I love your story. Just need to work on the whole grammar thing. :)