Reviews for Naruto's Popularity on the Rise
Good idea and plot, but for Hinata to stop Naruto from touching her womanhood after 1 whole year of dating, kissing, saying 'I love you' and sleeping for 6 months in the same bed? I think you got something seriously wrong. I seriously doubt Hinata could control her hormones/love so long, be so cruel to give him the bluest balls on earth and risk for Naruto leaving her or cheating.
Ninja live somewhat like every day could be their last, Hinata would never wait a whole year plus until they marry for sex.
my 2 guys chapter 6 . 3/30
my 2 guys chapter 5 . 3/19
my 2 guys chapter 4 . 3/19
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 3/17
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 3/17
xNaruHina chapter 3 . 1/31
I really hope Tsunade isn't in the harem. Ewe. xD
Guest chapter 15 . 6/12/2015
I love it...U r great..!
Spidey2 chapter 15 . 6/5/2015
HOTT! Keep going!
TooLazyToLogin chapter 6 . 1/13/2015
O.O Since i'm a guy...i've been wondering how woman get pleasure from getting a dick shoved inside them... oh well i don't really care. As long as it feels good to me then that's all *smirks*.
raelarial1 chapter 11 . 10/15/2014
Thats totally bullshit a girl's sex toy please they should be honored he even gave them attention i liked the story till i saw that sorry but i stop reading right after i saw that, pathetic ever thought of kyuubi's burning chakra and forcing them to submit would be awesome
Yolanda chapter 15 . 8/19/2014
Please write more plz
Hitori Samishiku chapter 11 . 3/20/2014
Just gotta say it; I personally hate it. You make Naruto an utter asshole, then make him face a punishment that gives him PLEASURE, then of course make everything all happy and dandy, yet also evil (the girls). So fuck everything up, alright? I'm sorry, it's a good story, but 'punishing' someone once, (and it wasn't even punishing) to mak everything alright after forcing them to fight for their spot, even though half of them were doomed to fail because of that, (since they couldn't fight or didn't Have experience) and made them suffer losing their virginity and humiliating them, and making them abuse each other...smart men take in all the women. Smart guys don't abuse girls. You made the two worst mistakes. Sorry, but that my thoughts. I'm trying to be kind about it, but it's kinda hard with a bunch of girls, getting dissed and not caring about it since they forgive him after giving him a 'punichment' of complete pleasure. Just saying
Hitori Samishiku chapter 10 . 3/20/2014
I dislike this story now since they all wanted the same spot! They were all the same! Why couldn't he have just take them all?!
Hitori Samishiku chapter 8 . 3/20/2014
That's nice...live in a place where a whole clan got murdered; Sally! Don't sit there! Some one died there! No-no! Not there six people died there too! No Frank! That's where a whole family was slaughtered!