Reviews for Erase & Rewind, Version 2
Lani Tsunami chapter 9 . 6/12/2012
That was really an amazing story.
RosannaStone chapter 6 . 5/28/2011
The best story I have ever read for The Hitcher! I loved it! Words cannot describe:)
EternityOx chapter 9 . 10/24/2009
This was really touching. I never thought I'd feel sorry for a murderer, but damn...I nearly cried for a murderer. It was heartwrenchingly beautiful!
cbarkins chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
I'm late to this story dayum! This was bloody brilliant! I went and watched the movie after this. I thought the first version was good but this, man, this is one of the fics I've read and I've read many. I love Sean Bean and Neal McDonough for a long time, and two more underappreciated actors you'll hardly find, but man oh man I can't stop thinking about this fic and know I'll be reading it over and over again, and man, the way you made the connection between Ryder and Badgirl, wow, this was, wow.

Okay, I'll pull my foot out of my mouth and reread, thanks.
Hidden Relevance chapter 9 . 7/14/2008
Oh shit the end of that was rough.. oh jeeze.. just jeeze..
MrsSarah chapter 9 . 6/16/2008
Wow. You are an incredible writer! As a fan of the movie I was left wanting more, and you definitely delivered ;)! It is truly a shame that I couldn't finish the story, close the book and tuck it away on my shelf to read another time!
ivegotproblams chapter 9 . 5/6/2008
I just watched The Hitcher before I read this. You did amazingly well on the story line and characters. I cried on the last chapter. Great great great job! Definitely faving it. Now to go read the other two. xd
She'sGotHighHopes chapter 9 . 5/3/2008
I gotta tell you, that was one hell of an ending, babe. After all the hell Ryder put her through, she was never able to stop feeling something for him. That had to be one hell of a clusterf #k in her mind. I felt bad for her that she was the one to kill Ryder, but at least he wouldn't be able to hurt anybody else. I loved that Esteridge knew what happened, yet stuck by her side. Sweet that she moved in with him and they're getting married. And the ending. Wow. Esteridge raising Ryder's baby was definitely NOT what I was expecting. You're amazing. This was one hell of a story and I'm so glad you wrote it. Thanks for posting!

She'sGotHighHopes chapter 8 . 5/3/2008
Christ woman! I can't tell you how many phrases I absolutely loved in this chapter. From "an overweight and sweat-soaked example of why incest was never a good idea" to "essence of a dead hillbilly", you've managed to put a little bit of sarcastic humor into some frighteningly gruesome scenes. Ryder's treatment of her in the car was very unsettling. How he could hurt her and terrorize her so bad from his fear of her killing herself was more than shocking. Reading about her having to console him and assure him that he didn't hurt her that badly was something I never expected. And what's more, I never expected Ryder to just stand there when "his angel, his savior" was being mauled by dirty, smelly hillbillies. In the words of your incredibly awesome character, " this was a horrible time to have a broken sociopath on her hands". Just freakin' unbelievable.

Can't wait to read the next chapter. So I'm gonna...

She'sGotHighHopes chapter 7 . 5/3/2008
Wow, Alisha. I have to say that I got a sick, twisted glee from Brooks dying that way. Should have never treated her like that. I loved how Alisha held the gun on herself to save Esteridge. Very clever. I love how you have Ryder so obsessed with her, thinking that she's the one because she was stronger than all the others. Very scary and very intriguing.

Off to

She'sGotHighHopes chapter 6 . 5/3/2008
Christ, those were some seriously gruesome pictures. I don't think I would have handled seeing them as well as Alisha did. I would have been sent to a padded room afterwards. Ryder's dream had me freaked out, thinking that he had gotten to her again. I'm relieved that, at the moment, it was just a dream. I love how protective Esteridge is in this chapter, getting her out of the shower and taking care of her like that. I especially liked the office smut. Yummy. How sad that she's leaving him. Can't blame her, though. He won't be safe around her until Ryder is dead.

Can't wait for more. Oh wait! There is more! LOL. God, I love you!

She'sGotHighHopes chapter 5 . 5/3/2008
Damn, I'm all for Ryder taking out Brooks now. What a bastard! And for once, I was furious with Esteridge in this chapter. I can understand the conflicting emotions what with him losing his fellow officers like that and not being able to protect her, but he knew what she had to do in the beginning to survive Ryder's attack. Yet he still held that phone conversation against her and let the bad seeds in the police department hurt her and humiliate her out of spite. In my opinion, she forgave him way too easily. But I still loved this chapter, especially when Esteridge practically begged for forgiveness.

You rock! I'm off to

She'sGotHighHopes chapter 4 . 5/3/2008
Oh my God, this is like a fanfiction wet dream! I keep reading and you keep updating! Can you do this with "If It's Worth Saving Me" too? LOL.

I can very well understand Alisha's dislike for the police at this point, considering what Officer Perv was doing when Ryder came in. I feel bad for her that she's having such feelings for the psycho when all he's doing is terrorizing her. The phone call between her and Ryder was scary as hell, but still sexy. Am I weird for admitting that? LOL.

Awesome chapter. I can't wait to read the rest...

She'sGotHighHopes chapter 3 . 5/3/2008
Ooh, I'm finding it hard to feel sorry for the dead po-po. What a sick bastard! First for being a pervert but then for letting the psycho in her room. How scary that Ryder got so damn close to her and that she didn't even know it. You've got me all drooly here for Lt. Esteridge, but with him being Neal McDonough, that's not a hard feat at all. And that kiss...WHEW! LOL.

Sad to see how pathetic the police force is when some loony psychopath can get into Alisha's room, kidnap and kill the pervert po-po and then leave the body in Esteridge's car. Seems like the cops need some serious training.

Going to

She'sGotHighHopes chapter 2 . 5/3/2008
God, Alisha's such a badass! I loved Esteridge in this chapter, from his sorrow at finding her car and pictures to his amazement that she owned her own tools to him finding her and grieving for her life. I love how even with all those injuries, she was still able to get up and smart off to him. Loved her calling him "po-po" (haven't heard that in a while) and him not really getting upset by it. And I LOVED that the only thing that made her cry in that horrible experience was the knowledge that someone had been killed with her knife. I'm glad she told the medics and Esteridge what happened and what she had to do to survive. Good that they know they're not dealing with a sobbing, hysterical little girl. Amazing writing here, girl. I'm looking forward to more...