Reviews for Dreams
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
This istelf was like the sound of a waterfall falling down and rushing in my ears. It was so beautiful to read, my eyes were thriving on the very words I was reading the whole entire time. You are such a beautiful, talented writer. Seriously, all the stories you've written are freaking amazing and I don't think I could live without them now. That probably sounds cheesy but oh well. ;
PopcornObsessed-DragonLuver chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
well I liked it

especially how you'd put a negative memory, followed by an opposing positive one ... and how it all related back to Demyx's music
AkuDemyfan chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Aaw... Poor Dem-Dem has lot of dreams and lot to put in his melodies. You're really good on writing and descriping things!
Evil Genius of the COCA chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Wow. I really liked this piece. Of course, when I read that the dynamite shrimp was the cause of it, I kinda burst out laughing. XD. And I apologize for not reviewing much of anything for awhile, since, well, I haven't been able to actually stay on long enough to type out a review. So I apologize, and say that I love all your work, it's all fantastic, even when I don't get aroung to saying it in a review. :)

~Eg~
Ocean's Nocturne of the COCA chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Lucky Demyx. I almost never dream, and the only dreams I can remember are scary or sad. I wish I could dream more often...

~emyx
Burningxblue chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Good Story. It makes sense.

I've never been to applebee's...
JesusRox7111 chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Yes! You should have dynamite shrimp every night! I loved this story! The end, where we find where he gets his inspiration from, made me smile! Thx for brightening up the beginning of my day, and can't wait for ur next story!:)
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Aww! He needs another hug. So I'll hug him and send him back. (hugs) There, he's on his way.
Invinciblend chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Another wonderful story! The emotions that come through are so strong, and I love how you connect all your stories together so well.
Sabulana chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Utterly beautiful. I don't think I've ever seen a story on dreams even half as good as this.
Mooncry chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Utterly amazing. I have never seen anyone define a Nobodie's dreams like that. Very amazing and beautiful.

And now I wonder if the other Nobodies dream like Demyx does? It would be really amazing if the others dream like that.
Reds Owshad Dark chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Dude, if you got inspiration from drinking a pint of lemon juice I'd recomend it more often.

I loved this! It was so... moving. I dunno. It's hard to discribe most of your work in words, but this one especially.
DemonSurfer chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
I really like it. And I'm wondering if all of the "clips" are in your stories somewhere(the deaf one, I know is), or if they were made up for this fic. If so, are you planning on making any of them into fics?
the sadistic homicidal child chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
I love how your fics are all in the same setting. They're all chapters dedicated to the same long and beautiful story that is Demyx. It's wonderful how you managed to incorporate most of them into one single dream.

. . . It still hurts to think about Port Royal. :

Well done, well done.

You have a talent and a style that is purely you and it's utterly beautiful.
kitsuneluvuh chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Hm, very powerful. Also a very interesting way of summarizing Demyx's life.