Reviews for Refuge
Silverfreak26 chapter 12 . 6/6
so i read the whole story and it makes no sense

who is bella? you call her her highness, maid, lady, sister
you tell us i think in chapter one that edward is lovesick for 5 years since she's gone, and pines after his true love (ohh bella went away exactly 5 years ago) but then bella thinks edward wants to kill her?
that makes no sense

Alice, Rose, Emmett and Jasper talk to her, know that their brother is alsmost ill because she's gone so long and wont tell edward that she's here?
She cleans his room and calls herself first Bella then Marie but looks the same and he wont get that she is his Bella?
i think you should read that little story over, then you'll see your mistakes b/c it makes no sense

otherwise the idea is awesome, look for a beta! someone who can help you make sense of the story!

Bye Silver
WiseOldSoul chapter 8 . 11/14/2015
so she left her father to go see edward.
she has had many opportunities to speak to him
she can see how he is still pining after her.
so what's the deal?
why is she making this so hard on herself?
i don't understand her whole running away and
hiding from him...
this makes no sense at all...
Blub Blub chapter 12 . 9/21/2015

Also, what the actual fuck did I just read ._.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/19/2015
Luv the story! Have to admit I thought it wouldn't be interesting without vampires, but the fic is perfect without any vampire-human problems. Always waiting for your epilogue!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/25/2015 glad they had their happy ending, though I wish you had developed it all more, I wanted to see the staff's reaction to Bella being one of the 'royals' :DDDD
Motherof8 chapter 11 . 2/24/2015
So who is Elizabeth?
Motherof8 chapter 10 . 2/24/2015
I am thoroughly confused?
Motherof8 chapter 2 . 2/24/2015
Sounds interesting
wanda uley pack chapter 12 . 10/20/2013
I wish it didnt its a fantastic story thou a bit 2 much drama bt switttt :-P ;-) :-) :-X XDB-)
booksxforxlife chapter 12 . 8/9/2012
Wow. Short story. You could have done so much more with it.
booksxforxlife chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
Dude. Her whole reason for leaving was to get away from her father and to see Edward. If she keeps running, I will personally reach through my computer and punch her in the face.
RedHann chapter 12 . 8/1/2012
I absolutely love this story! I love how sweet Edward is with Bella. I seriously fell in love with him. I think I like this Edward you created even more than the Edward Cullenfrom Twilight. This fanfic is truly amazing!
kmfroggi chapter 12 . 8/20/2010
i enjoyed this very much! wish you would post the epilogue thou!
Fleur24 chapter 9 . 8/4/2010
OOOOOOOOOOO Charlie and Jacob are evil! I really like aNGELA and Lilia!
deleteme.deleteme.deleteme chapter 12 . 7/11/2010
I loved it! And BTW it's way past June 12 of a year later! So where's the sequel? Is there going to b one? Cause if there is I would love to read it!