Reviews for Brown Leafed Vertigo
Amora.Lee chapter 18 . 7/1
Yassssss my boys are canon
Amora.Lee chapter 16 . 7/1
I positively ADORE these guys you have perfected this romance
Amora.Lee chapter 15 . 7/1
God i WANT SO MUCH MORE OF Renji and Byakuya their small moments are breathtaking
deideiblueeyez chapter 2 . 12/15/2013
I love the dialogue and how natural it is.

Though Ive recovered from numerous depressions, Gin's tactic of convincing Kira not to jump rubbed me the wrong way. Supposed to think that his problems arent as bad as the others? If Kira wanted to kill himself, let him. He has no family, so it's fine to me. And everyone just met him, so it's not like they'd really care. At least I wouldnt have.
whimsicalwisteria chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I love this story. I hope you get to complete it one day ,but if not, thanks for the great story anyway :)
Writing is Necessary chapter 18 . 4/4/2013
Please continue this story. Your writing is simply amazing. It's inspiring, really. Your vocabulary is so vast, it makes me wish I wrote like you. You're an inspiration!

The plot of this fanfiction is wonderful, so diversed and never boring. I love how you made Kira the seme, it was really refreshing. And Gin's past... I feel really intrigued about it. Also, Yumichika... he was the star here - amazing, amazing, amazing.

I know it's not updated for 3 years, but please don't give up on this! So great, and so much potential! And as a self-procclaimed Bleachtard, I can't get enough of your Bleach knowledge. The little things - names, places, situations - so cleverly related to canon world.

I LOVE THIS!

One of the best fanfictions I ever read!
Lone Angel in a Trenchcoat chapter 18 . 2/22/2013
You. Must. Continue...or I will hunt you down... XD just kidding...maybe...
awesomehatyougotthere chapter 10 . 12/1/2012
...Well, how to begin!? This story us just such a joy to read, the quality is outstanding! It's so well research and it's clear you put a lot of effort into everything you've written so far! The was you portrayed and used all the characters is great as well, genau beschrieben! I really like the advance vocab you use, I've learnt so many new words in the most fun way possible- Reading this fanfic! Thanks very much for writing, I'm looking forward to the other chapters very much!
xenoaddict chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I wonder if you'll ever see this review. I looked up your lj and deviantart but you seem to be inactive everywhere online. I guess I shouldn't hold my breath about this story finding a conclusion. A real shame since you've written something truly beautiful. I'll just be content with re-reading what's here. I simply love this story and it's something I come back to and read every few weeks. I've done so for about...2 years almost.
mjaku chapter 18 . 11/13/2011
...I'm just about to bawl my eyes out right now.

Couple of days ago I was practically ripping my hair out of my calp when i couldn't find any good GinKira fics, and then I just...stumbled upon THIS, and yeah...

Just wanted to say that you're just amazing. I love the plot, the character descriptions, your humor, your writing style and the way you convey everything. I love Gin, and now I love him even more, no matter how crazy he is in this, the first kiss he had with Izuru almost send me to hospital because my nose had some kind of nuclear nosebleed...

Speaking of nuclears, it was 3AM when I read the chapter where Yoruichi and Urahara dragged Byakuya to the fireworks carneval and I seriously thought that my ribs would break from tthe laughing fit I got.

NUCLEAR WINTER? SERIOUSLY? XDXD

Not to mention you actually turned me from topGin to bottomGin fangirl and from ByaRen hater to a flaming ByaRen fangirl...

AND I'll shut up now and read all the chapters again, hoping that you'll update someday T_T

I BEG OF YOU, DON'T ABANDON THIS STORY!3
FrostyFeline chapter 18 . 10/6/2011
OMG this story is just...its just...just...KYAAAAAAA! ITS SO FREAKIN FANTASTIC! i dont normally read majority of the pairings in this fic but i am SO glad i read it! Everyone is so in character and...ME LOVES SOME BYAREN YUMMINESS ANYDAY! But yeah, wow! I spy with my little eye absolutely zero mistakes in one of the best fics i have read in years! Amazing! *favs infinity times*
ficFANaticSA chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Hi there :)

This particularly desperate message is coming from South Africa. i've been reading fanfiction for about 3 years now, but have only now created an account specifically to beg you to keep writing this story... this is my fourth time reading this and im on my hands and knees asking you to carry on

it's absolutely amazing!

jen
SOLAR BAILEY chapter 18 . 6/15/2011
OH MY GOODNESS.

This...is beautiful.

I love your style so much. Especially how you word things, the analogies you use...just everything!

And all of them are so in-character. It's amazing.

Especially Byakuya. Mm.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter :D
p y r otechnic - - ROYAL chapter 18 . 2/17/2011
Ok, first off, I'm a huge GinRan fan. That said, I thought this was really good! First yaoi fic I read all the way through~

I love how you portrayed the friendship between Gin and Rangiku, as well as the various relationships. Can't wait to read more!
Isa Knightwalker chapter 1 . 2/6/2011