Reviews for The Trouble with Dresses
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
AHAHAHAHAHA THIS WAS HILARIOUS! I mean, I'm not a fan of incest or Ed/Pete,but still...brilliant writing!
salazar's heir19 chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
loved it! that was one of the best stories I've read
shinee1234 chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
I would give anything to read the end of the story. I mean i know what would happen but i wanted to read how they'd get there.
Loved it!
Resolute Queen chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
SUPER HILARIOUS STORY! Gosh I love the end too ;)
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Hahaha! Wow, you're definitely right about not drinking while reading this. Good thing I don't have a glass of water in front or beside me now! I just couldn't stop laughing! Every single bit of this fic! Wow! And the ending! Wow! But... too bad we didn't get to hear that ending Lucy was talking about. But oh well, this is certainly more than funny enough to make up for that. Super funny, awesome story! I love it, I love it, I love it!
The Fayre Unknown chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
A brilliant blend of humor and fluff! I laughed heartily just before the warm fuzzies took over!

Your writing is sound and your characters are well-developed. This might be a one-shot, but I have a full sense of the characters, which is not an easy task. The narrative structure is brilliant, too. I love the way you imbed a story in a story and seamlessly weave between the two.

Wonderful story, and I will be looking out for some of your others!
marble-fire chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That was hilarious, and after reading angst novels and fics for a week, this is definately what I needed :P Didn't expect the ending though :P
MapleLinah chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
So funny (Edmund in a DRESS!) and sweet! Liked the hint at the end, the second kiss, that gave away a bit of what happened at the balcony. But I would like to have been able to read that too!
bubbysbub chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
That was awesome and hilarious and really really sweet. Well done, I really enjoyed that. Excellent work!
aile-chan chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
This is soo cute! I can't believe Peter had to kiss Edmund! And their silver bands in the end...they didn't get married did they? Oh dear, you should really write a oneshot or a chapter continuing this!
tama no kiseki chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
absolutely brilliant ! :D
haru chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
god it's wonderful!
Lovegranted chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
i absolutely LOVE this story... :) great work Shauna, tho i would like to know the ending...
NightRise chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
cute story!
Kitty Otaku chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Well, for the most part it was hilarious! Of course, I'm not really an incest fan so it was a little weird at the end for me.

Um, yeah. You make me want to draw Edmund in a dress, because that's frickin' hilarious. Hehehe.

Great job anyways, very well written. :)
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »