Reviews for Stress
Broken4life chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
aww cute pairing
A Neverending Dream of Flight chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I loved this. Even if it wasn't your intention, you portrayed their developing relationship very well and with a believable setting/background too. Malik was hilarious in this, your characterization of him was great. You made a pretty unlikely pairing make sense and fit well. Great job and keep up the good work!
Tenshi no Nanimo chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
I love this! I enjoyed the interaction between Kaiba and Ryou... Also, I love Malik's role here; he's such a 'good' friend! )
Your Silver Lining chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Ahaha, hey! Remember me? 'Tis me, the person who annoyed you, begging for you to teach me the ropes of . (You probably don't remember me. ) Anyway, I found this in the archives in YGO and I when I saw that it was written by you I thought, 'She likes yaoi now?' LOL! I started loving shounen ai ever since I turned 13, and it's ongoing. Anyway, this was such a well written fic. I love the comical bits and the thoughts of both Seto and Ryou. Please continue with this ingeniousness.

Silver
azab chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
i loved it
Seylin chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
This was delicious. I can just see that bet taking place and Kaiba's reaction.
XionItachi chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Even though I'm not a big fan of Seto/Ryou (or either one of them with a guy :p), I liked ur story. It was nicely written and you did a good job on most of the characters... Except: Seto who has to study a lot? He's like a friggin genius and probably has alrdy seen most of the stuff they get at school (many thx to gozaburo). Apart from that nice job (rly don't mind bakura bein smart, he probably is)
XxChange-Of-HeartxX chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
You did an awesome job with this couple! I loved it! Haha Malik made me laugh. Woah now this was one hot story! I like it when your in a 'yaoi mood'!
Shadow's Firebird chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
The utter yaoiness makes this totally awesome. Make a sequel! M rated, if you please. ;)
Misura chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
I love the spin you put on both these characters in this; they're both a bit bolder (and a lot more interested in each other) than usual, and it fits them both very well.
Midnight Chamber chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
oh! yummy! i like this a lot. not a big fan of kaiba/ryou being gay, but i really liked it.

Midnight
ylc chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Amazing story! There are not enough words to describe how great it was! Its a shame you are not a fan of this shipping, 'cause it would be really nice to read another story of you... Really brilliant work!
Come-and-Gone chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Aww, this was cute! Except, I don't think Kaiba has to study all that much.
allyssumdays chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
I don't think I've read a story with this pairing before, but it's adorable, so I'm glad I did - Malik's got some creative genius, to come up with such a quick plan in oh-so short a time.