Reviews for Erase & Rewind, Version 3
darkangeldommy chapter 20 . 3/5/2009
Pwease update soon the suspense is killing me gah i want McNorris and Badgirl to admit their feelings to one a other
Hidden Relevance chapter 20 . 7/14/2008
Well hell, I honestly did not expect to like this fic so much- too many really shitty self-insertions running around this site. This one however, is excellent. You've actually written it well, there's plot, smut, and accurate characterization. What more can a girl want?

So, gotta say, I love the boys- definitely reminds me of mine back in high school. Javie y Edgar, mis amigos, I miss yall!

But yeah, great job so far- I totally can't wait to see how it goes!
She'sGotHighHopes chapter 20 . 6/15/2008
Poor BadGirl! How sad that falling in love couldn't be a happy time for her. That had to be hell watching that tape of Esteridge all by herself. I like that her family is always looking out for her, no matter what, and telling her that falling in love isn't a bad thing.

Great update! I can't wait for more.

She'sGotHighHopes chapter 19 . 6/14/2008
Boy, I've missed you lately, Alisha. I've been going through withdrawals here! LOL. This chapter was beautiful. I loved how you made it more than just sex between them and I felt bad for both of them for their thoughts. It figures that he doesn't have the time for it and she's not ready for it. Domesticated BadGirl. That just sounds wrong. But if she decided to stay with David, I'm sure he wouldn't want her to become the little Domestic Goddess anyway. I'm almost afraid to find out what's going on that David has to leave right away. I hope Alisha isn't forced to talk about her past in court or anywhere for that matter. And I hope she doesn't end up in jail. David's got his work cut out for him.

Thanks for the update. Can't wait for more.

She'sGotHighHopes chapter 18 . 6/2/2008
Oh My God, Alisha! All that talk of tostones and rice and beans is making ME hungry! And you gotta love a man who will take the time to make pasteles. My husband lived in Puerto Rico for eleven years and he's showed me how to make a lot of stuff, but pasteles is not one of them. Too time consuming is his cop out. LOL.

You've got me freaking out right along with David. BadGirl's not going to put up with that jerk of an attorney bringing up her past traumas as trivial. I'd love to see her beat the shit out of him, although I DO NOT want to see her ending up in prison, where she could very likely end up dead by a mob hit. Yikes! Now would be a good time for a travel storm to pick both her and David up and whisk them off to the O.Z. LOL.

Loved her family all being at David's house and I LOVED seeing her take down Hector. LOL. I can only imagine how turned on both BadGirl and David are by the display. I hope that means that the next chapter will be some seriously hot, seriously fast up against the wall shaking the foundation smut. LOL. The kind that you would be so incredibly AMAZING at writing.

Thanks for the update. I'm so glad to see more from you. I can't tell you how much I've missed my BadGirl lately. Take care, babe!

She'sGotHighHopes chapter 17 . 5/14/2008
God, I want my very own David! The gift he got for her was so sweet. I loved BadGirl's internal drama when he told her he'd bought her something. And I loved David's displeasure at having to get out of bed to go to work. *sigh* I really hope when everything is over with the bad guys, Alisha decides to stay in L.A. with David. Unless, of course, she somehow ends up in the O.Z. and meets Wyatt Cain. LOL.

Great chapter. I can't wait for more.

She'sGotHighHopes chapter 16 . 5/10/2008
Holy f-ing s #t, Alisha! You've built me up to this point for the past week or so and now I'm sitting here drooling like a fool. LOL. That had to be one of the hottest, sexiest things I've ever read ANYWHERE! Wow. Christ, woman.

I LOVED the playful vocal foreplay they had going on. I loved the song choice you came up with. "Criminal" used to be one of my favorite songs and now I'm gonna have to dig out the CD or resort to youtube. I'll never be able to listen to Fiona Apple again without remembering this chapter. And I'm never going to be able to watch Neal McDonough on anything without staring at his mouth in awe. LOL. And if he's wearing a belt, then I'm gonna be staring at that too. I loved aggressive, dominant David. Very sexy.

Damn, I'm gonna have to reread this chapter. Maybe if I read it enough, I'll have happy dreams tonight :).

Thanks for the update. You're the best!

She'sGotHighHopes chapter 15 . 5/10/2008
OMG, I want a big group of huge brother like guys like that! LOL. Although, I can imagine it could get a little annoying. I love Big Dog! I loved how concerned he was for Alisha and how protective he is. That's one scary situation she's gotten into and she's damn lucky her family has connections like that. I loved how they spoke to each other in Spanish and the cops and David had no clue what they were saying. Loved that they made Hechler think she was insulting him. I'm glad they didn't try to stop David from "getting closer" to Alisha and I love how Big Dog threatened death or bodily harm on him if he hurt her. I love how they're protecting her and I was shocked sh #less when he told David that it took three planes to get all of them to L.A. Wow. She sure has a big protective group there. I LOVE IT!

Thank you so much for updating. I've been waiting and waiting for more BadGirl and McNorris. You're the best!

She'sGotHighHopes chapter 14 . 5/7/2008
Wow. I was expecting smut and here I get an entire football team. LOL. I love Alisha's "family". It seems like a good thing that she has so many big men around when she needs them. Their meeting with McNorris was funny as hell. I could imagine our sexy Neal getting all pale at the sight of them. Thank God that they saved McNorris from Guarino's thugs. I would have LOVED to read that in detail. I can imagine how crowded the house is going to be with all those huge men staying. I'm guessing they won't be going anywhere without Alisha and McNorris won't be letting Alisha out of the house and out of his site unless she's being watched by one of the officers. This is also going to make all that hot dirty smut I was fantasizing about very difficult to achieve. Although, I have to say smut is so much hotter when you have to sneak around. LOL.

Awesome chapter. Thank you SO much for updating twice today. You're my new best friend :)

She'sGotHighHopes chapter 13 . 5/7/2008
God, I love you. Just the fact that you mentioned Tastykakes in your story made my night. After I started writing Stephanie Plum fanfiction, I had to order Tastykakes online since I'd read about them so much. I don't blame Alisha one bit for hating a place that didn't have them.

The playing around between McNorris and Alisha is really cute and utterly hot. When David joked around about what "happened" while she was drunk, I laughed my a$$ off. And I have to say, she got him back beautifully. I can't wait until he gets home. I'm dying for some of that awesome smut you write.

Thanks so much for the update.

She'sGotHighHopes chapter 12 . 5/6/2008
You, Alisha, are a Goddess. Thank you so much for updating so fast. You truly are a wonder. And GOD, I'm getting the warm fuzzies and a little more at this protective Neal. I can't even imagine a girl of her size drinking that much and still being conscious. A quarter of that and I'd be unconscious in a pool of my own vomit. I'm glad that he didn't take advantage of her in her inebriated state. Huh, looks like the DA is a good guy after all.

Thanks so much for the update. You're the best.

She'sGotHighHopes chapter 11 . 5/6/2008
Poor Alisha! What a terrifying thing to have happened to her. Looks like McNorris is starting to feel a little something more for her. At least now he understands her hatred for law enforcement and lawyers. Hell, after all she'd been through and the massive f #kups done by the people who were supposed to help her, I don't blame her one bit. Hopefully, McNorris will be able to earn her respect at least when it comes to his job.

I liked the way they bantered back and forth at dinner. Loved how neither one of them was afraid to put the other on the spot. I loved how she had him pegged like that. God, this story is absolutely terrific!

Thanks for the update! I can't wait for more.

She'sGotHighHopes chapter 10 . 5/5/2008
Yay, you updated! I love how Alisha teased him about his house and how she knew that he was separated and that it hadn't been for long. I feel bad for the guilt she's feeling over Esteridge and it has to be confusing as HELL to be there with McNorris after learning of Esteridge's death. Hmm, don't know if more rum will help. Rum would make me want to jump him even more. LOL.

Thanks so much for updating! I LOVE this story!

She'sGotHighHopes chapter 9 . 5/4/2008
Oh yeah, baby! LOL. I so see where this is going. I sure wouldn't mind shacking up with McNorris. I liked how he took her booze and cigarettes to get her to follow him and I liked how their discussion went. I'm so happy you updated again, but I'm bummed 'cause it's Sunday night and now it might be a week before I get to read more from you. Damn that whole cyber brownies not being currency crap.

Thanks so much for all the updates. I'm LOVING your stories!

She'sGotHighHopes chapter 8 . 5/4/2008
HELL FU #ING YEAH! God, I'm so glad Alisha got a shot in! That was undeniably cruel and calculating on McNorris' part. I like how all she had to do was look at his hands to know that it wasn't Esteridge. I'm laughing over the manicure still. And I'm glad that Officer Donut got it on tape. Something to blackmail McNorris with. HA! Thought he could pull one over on BadGirl, did he? HA HA! I hope his mouth hurts him for the next decade after that stunt.

I'm REALLY looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks so much for the quick updates.