Reviews for Fragments
DawningStar chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Just thought I should say how much I enjoyed this fic. Should probably have reviewed it the first time I came across it, researching for my own Kaim/Sarah piece, but back then I hadn't actually played the game, so it was hard to have anything much to say...

Now, though, I like it even better. Such a sweet look at Sarah. Makes sense that she'd have kept a flower petal in the journal, too. It upsets me that they never gave her any written dreams of her own; she's not even in any of Kaim's! We fanfic folk will have to fill the gaps, I suppose.
ClassyCheska chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Oh how wonderful. You know I often wonder how they both were before, since Kaim is pretty much more like a rock. Anyways, what a well written piece.
Red 9 chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
You know I love what you write... even if I don't always review.. but w00t for writing Kaim x Sarah! Their a cute couple, and I reckon why Kaim and Sarah weren't so OTT in the game is cause of the problem of Sarah's memories. I mean like, if she can't remember him except what's in diaries, that's a serious strain on a relationship. So yeah, smashing work man!
spedclass chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
Ablissad chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
I am so in love with this story. Not only is it deep and detailed and the perfect read for any Kaim/Sarah fan, it totally seems like something Sarah would be feeling, and would explain why she's such a quiet person most of the game. And Kaim's emotions are perfect, it's totally obvious in that one scene with the King of Gohtza that he was excited (Or Kaim's form of excited) when he thought she remembered meeting the King of Gohtza. I'm so faving this.

And plus Sarah's diary entry is so sweet, as is Sarah's memory.