Reviews for Always
eyes0nme19 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Love, love, love this! Such a sweet and heartwarming story.
BlueberrySpoilz chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
God, I'm such a hopeless romantic. I love this story, this is the second time I've read it. Keep up the good work!
stundenglas chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Ah D Can't add anything else.
ElizaGraceful chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
*fangasms* You just made my night! I LOVE this pairing, and I LOVE the way you wrote them here! It's darn near flawless... no wait, it IS flawless. :)
Suicide In A Bottle chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
I myself am a romantic so I know where you're coming from with this. So from one romantic to another this is really very sweet.
Jenwryn chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Oh, beautiful. Thank you for writing this!
grandiloquentCaecity chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Aw, how sweet. I loved it!
Kyonkichi89 chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Aw, so sweet! I like this pairing a lot and the ending was very nice.
narutoclaymorelove4eva chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
That was SO beautifully written. Great Job!
Llamachick chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
So cute! Very sweet. Well done.
Star-Struck Inu chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Ahh that was beautiful to read, _
Foxflare chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
This gave me a toothache - a good one. I haven't read much IkkaYumi, although I like the pairing, but of what few fics I have read, this one really stands out. It *feels* like them, & while it is sweet, it's not cloyingly so - no part of their characters is sacrificed in the name of sap. The writing, too, is top-notch - very eloquent, very vivid without being violet. I'd quote my favorite lines, but I'd end up referencing most of the story. & that last scene? Simply hot. I love it. Well done & bravo. :)
ohdarnit chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
I am such a IkkakuYumi fan; I love the dichotomy of their relationship so much!

You were so faithful to this pairing! Lovely, lovely work! In particular, this line: "Yumichika fought with savage joy forced into graceful lines". Very beautiful! Great job!