Reviews for Senju Naruto
anna.windjeppesen chapter 25 . 4/23
I really love this story, and the way you write is amazing! I really hope that you will get the story up and running again, because I absolutely LOVE it. I even talked with my friend about the whole Senju Naruto concept, she didn't really support it. But I do I really love it, the way you write, the way you have made the plot! the thought of something THIS original in a fan fiction is just extremely advanced and thought through. So I just hope that you are going to continue the story even though it's been 6 years since you updated. 3
tora-tenshi chapter 25 . 4/21
I've reread thi fic for the third time and honestly I still love it very much. Too bad you're not writing it anymore, it would have been lovely to see where you went with it.
jim savernake chapter 12 . 4/3
Plz update soon...no need to revise its actually an excellent story...so get on with d story n move ahead
Daku-DarkNess316 chapter 25 . 4/2
love the story cant wait to read more
Quaggs chapter 25 . 12/3/2014
Aww. I wanted to read more about the kitten named Dog. I doubt this story will ever be recontinued.
Nothingness chapter 25 . 11/15/2014
Man this story is so good...is there goin to be any update?...pls tell me that u didnt abandoned this fic
puiwaihin chapter 25 . 11/2/2014
Just a note to you. I saw in your previous author's note that you were being a little bit too critical of your story. It's not "not good", it's actually "good" leaning towards excellent. What I think would be fair to say is that it isn't polished or quite up to professional standards, but it's definitely enjoyable.

This story deserves completion. Maybe after 5 years on hiatus you don't feel like completing the full story as originally planned out, but you could give it a nice ending point. Perhaps get it to where Naruto manages to get his bloodline under control.

BTW, can you imagine what would happen if Ivy were to, say, blend with Zetsu?
puiwaihin chapter 16 . 11/2/2014
Glad you noted the 4th wall breakage in this chapter. Your story is a very good blend of humor and serious plot, a shame to ruin it by letting it devolve into silliness. Don't get me wrong, I love crack stories, write them myself, but it's important to keep a consistent tone. I hope future chapters don't take that kind of thing too far.
Death update chapter 25 . 9/13/2014
Keep it going have you seen rasen shuriken maybe you should have him do shadow clone training
Update give him sage mode have him gain mokuton control and have sage mode like his grand father or die
picabone99 chapter 25 . 9/8/2014
oh man! that was hysterical! love kakashi getting a kitten and naming it dog. so funny. great story, great chapter. would love to read some more. fantastic idea with naruto's bloodline, just brilliant.
SonOfNenji chapter 25 . 7/2/2014
I don't know what the problem is.

Of course, I'm not sure how much you revised so far, but the story seems perfectly awesome to me, and the amount of Favorites besides seems to verify this.

I don't think a complete rewrite is really a good idea here either, as it almost always means the story dies because the creative juices become stymied by a lack of new content flow.

-N
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 25 . 6/11/2014
Please update! :D
semexx chapter 25 . 6/2/2014
This story is great-please update soon? *puppy eyes of doom*
llat-2 chapter 25 . 6/2/2014
This was nice while it lasted...
CloudCarnivore chapter 25 . 5/29/2014
I hope for more chapters soon!
2,154 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »