Reviews for Senju Naruto
Monster King chapter 25 . 7/4
Great story I really liked it a shame that it looks like you gave up on it because it was a good story.
I know it's been years but have you progressed the story some where cause I really love it and 25 chapters of your writing got me hooked so please tell me you have more chapters
savagemadara chapter 2 . 4/22
really still gonna give him whisker marks uhhh why he isn't in the belly of a current jinjuriki aka kushina so he shouldn't have them he had them before he became a jinjuriki in the anime so he got it from his mother not being a jinjuriki
byakuren-chan chapter 25 . 2/26
I lov this fic an would lov to read more. is this a yaoi would be even better 2 me
Drax Demonix chapter 25 . 2/12
Your fic is so awesome i Can t wait for you to continu it please dont stop writting!
ArghThePirate chapter 25 . 1/29
Thanks so much for this! Please do keep up the great work and PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I would love for this story to continue, I find it and the plot line very interesting! A very good read!
MournTheKing chapter 25 . 1/24
I really like this story most of what I read are more serious its nice to see a good and well written story that isn't dark and serious 100% of the time. Keep up the good work
Guest chapter 25 . 12/5/2016
This is really good! You have a really good sense of humor
Guest chapter 18 . 12/5/2016
You're very good with psychology aren't you?
Guest chapter 15 . 12/5/2016
That conversation between Sakura and Ino was so unbelievably sexist! I love it!
TegwenielWestwind chapter 25 . 11/20/2016
I enjoy the story as written. Don't be so hard on yourself. Much more enjoyable than the other senju-naruto stories to me.
RavenSummoning chapter 25 . 11/18/2016
Good story, shame it stopped here. If you ever need a beta to help get it going again I'd be happy to lend a hand.
yuuki24688 chapter 25 . 9/9/2016
This is adorable. I wonder if the marks will cover Naruto until his entire body is just black with markings...
yuuki24688 chapter 16 . 9/9/2016
I think I choked on my laughter on how lucky or easy the mission was made out to be xD it was a bigger joke, espevilly after Gato's attempt to contact missing-nins.
agnar chapter 9 . 9/1/2016
Eh, this had some promise, but frankly, Naruto is astoundingly weak considering his parents and his trainers. Sure, he's not emotionless like Itachi and not as messed up as Kakashi, but both of them were a lot stronger than this Naruto by age 8.

Yours is, well a weakling honestly, especially the oh so conveniently timed astounding weakness of chakra sickness. Seriously I've become less impressed as this has gone on because his alleged bloodline has amounted to fuck and all, anytime he gets badly dinged up he gets 'healed' only to then get sick from the healing, so he may as well just fucking stay wounded, especially since he doesn't even get fully healed by kyuubi.

So far his 'bloodline' seems more a hinderance than a help, and his training amounting to not very much. Might as well have left him Uzumaki Naruto, just rasied by Tsunade, he'd be better off.
2,190 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »