Reviews for Senju Naruto
Baahubali321 chapter 25 . 4/5
rlly like this a lot, plz keep going! its rlly funny and i cant wait for naruto to get hang of mokuton.
KickoUzumaki chapter 10 . 3/16
Why is it just full of crappy filler
...holy shit...
Blitzstrahl chapter 25 . 8/26/2020
still being read by people in 2020.
Sebine chapter 2 . 7/21/2020
Boy do I miss this fanfic
Red1ace86 chapter 1 . 6/23/2020
Please update this is a great story
Obitou chapter 15 . 5/14/2020
OH MY GOD I HATE DANZO SO MUCH FJAKSLJGELKGHEIN IT MAKES ME SO ANGRY kfenwlqkvnklvneiwog4huoiua-
animecutylover chapter 7 . 4/3/2020
Lol. Tsunade's gonna lose. Naru is too stubborn and lucky to not get things down.
animecutylover chapter 6 . 4/3/2020
Awww... Naru is so precious! :3
animecutylover chapter 4 . 4/3/2020
Wait, omg. Kushina's still alive! O.O
IceyBoi2003 chapter 2 . 12/20/2019
I have one question, why does Naruto have the whisker marks? he only got them in canon because of Kushina being the jinchuriki before him.
deeyaunclaudy chapter 1 . 9/7/2019
The link you gave in your profile is not working
Jax Namikaze chapter 20 . 9/2/2019
The story is enjoyable so far. However I do have a couple of questions and comments. My first question as I’m reading this is how come you did not have Jeriah teach Naruto ceiling as he was growing up? And how come he only knows a couple of water jujitsu and a couple of earth jujitsu? Jeriah Jeriah if I remember correctly is fire and earth nature so how come he has a tight him any of those do so yet? In addition other than weapons how come Naruto isn’t caring around poisonous? And will Cascina Will Cascina ever find out that Naruto is metal son? And will you ever update? I’ve read this story three times already and nothing has been updated.
Visual Bliss chapter 6 . 8/11/2019
Why does this always happen can we PLEASE get a fanfic where naruto doesn't want to be hokage I mean it's great that he has a goal but fuuuuuuck does it always have to be a hokage? 97.89% of naruto fanfics always have him trying to be hokage it's fucking annoying...
Visual Bliss chapter 2 . 8/11/2019
Please don't be a fanfic where naruto wants to become hokage... I mean if I wanted that I'd watch the actual show instead
2,225 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »