Reviews for Senju Naruto
Naomi chapter 25 . 6/11
Read this story after reading "The hope of the senju clan" a story based on this. And this fic took me 2 hours to read and it's so funny. You made my day. I'm sad to see that it hasnt been updated since 2009. But thank you for sharing your words. I hope you will still write stories in the future. :)
my 2 guys chapter 4 . 5/25
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 4/16
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 4/15
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 4/15
Kitty cat
Lorddreiko chapter 25 . 12/20/2015
man the story is really nice and i wud like see it going far and far till a nice happy ending, and I'd love to see a naruhina ending in a way of love,family,respect,and leadership.
but again good job it was nice and i enjoy it reading it i wish you the best and i hope soon a nice update! :)
bob12348626 chapter 2 . 12/16/2015
I think it would be cuter if you said that the modes are...
Hawko chapter 25 . 11/29/2015
I love the part about the cat it made me laugh a lot.
anna.windjeppesen chapter 25 . 11/7/2015
Hey! This is the third time I've read this story, it is juat so good, the idea of Minato and Tsunade getting Naruto is genius! So I sincerely hope that you maybe, just maybe are thinking about continueing the story! Big fan of your work!
annemaze chapter 7 . 10/8/2015
It gets more and more interesting I really love this fic and Im looking forward to the more exciting part...so on and on ...Great!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 5 . 10/5/2015
LOL point that the ultimate medic smashes better than most
Interesting idea that for once a kekkei genkei Naruto is NOT in sync with Kurama and the advantages of being a Jinchuuriki
draco7347 chapter 25 . 9/17/2015
really love the story line cant wait for new chapters
sharingang chapter 3 . 9/7/2015
Mm. I really like the storyline and I hope you continue it into his adult life! Just one thing that always bothers me but I never got an answer to — is it Shodaime Hokage or Shodai Hokage?
Aegorm chapter 12 . 8/24/2015
I can't say that I like how you did his bloodline. No control over Mokuton sounds simply awful.
2,174 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »