Reviews for Senju Naruto
Visual Bliss chapter 2 . 8/11/2019
Please don't be a fanfic where naruto wants to become hokage... I mean if I wanted that I'd watch the actual show instead
KiSwordsman chapter 1 . 6/27/2019
A decade later and this is still the best story with this premise in my mind. Something that was slow burn and it was absolutely earned. And you kept going, I have no doubt that she would’ve done justice whatever path that you decide to go with in regard to the story progression.

TreeBoy Naruto stories have become so over done, it’s become sickening to see them. And they can be thrown in the same giant pile of garbage written stories that are RedEye Naruto.

However, this being one of the first stories to try this premise, it’s really one of the very few that did it justice. From a writing standpoint and an interest standpoint Even if you didn’t get too far in the main story.
carl9390 chapter 25 . 5/10/2019
Its nice to come back and read this story every couple of years and it still be one of the best on the site.
Guest chapter 25 . 5/6/2019
Sad that you quit, but was a great Story nonetheless.
Also didn’t support the Decision of Naruto basically letting himself get him by Sakura though, one of my least Favorite Moments in the Series.
Guest chapter 20 . 5/5/2019
Also i don’t really see why having sensed the Kyuubi‘s Power would make Orochimaru think that there’s another Sharingan Wielder...
Guest chapter 19 . 5/5/2019
1. Choices i can’t reason with in this Chapter.
Why would Oro act differently than in Canon and not try for Itachi and then create Oto? As far as im concerned, nothing thag happened should’ve changed his Opinion on that.

And also Oro didn’t drug/control the Kazekage or anything, he just killed and replaced him come Exam Time.
Guest chapter 16 . 4/29/2019
Also i just wanted to say that this has aged splendidly for being written when it was (disregarding what you can’t have known in Obito and Stuff, also technically you didn’t do that yet, as this Chapter was more of a Filler/Fun Thing for you, and so far you put a great Deal of Effort into the beginning Parts
Guest chapter 16 . 4/29/2019
Well so far absolutely excellent Fic, but you broke my Heart by abondoning this Fic (and FFN for that matter) and i don’t know about Chapter 16... besides that absolutely wonderful!
Xero the Reaper chapter 1 . 3/16/2019
You almost got me interested, until Tsunade used the dreaded word: council
It doesn't EXIST!
Well, it does, but it only consists of the hokage and the three elders. But the hold no power because the elders are nothing more than advisers and the hokage has the final saying.
Ryorsaem chapter 25 . 3/14/2019
This is a great chapter. Don't feel bad for posting it. Have you dropped this story? It has been several years by the site's update mark. Maybe you've moved sites?
Guest chapter 25 . 2/18/2019
This was an awesome story, hope you can get back to it and finish it
Redhawk29 chapter 25 . 1/19/2019
Woah, hey now. Where’s the next chapter?
JediKage96 chapter 25 . 10/13/2018
This was honestly shaping up to be a fun read. Too bad you abandoned it though.
Brother Of Void chapter 1 . 6/18/2018
more like Sannin Grandma
lennymosca4 chapter 25 . 5/6/2018
The story is good and has potential if you need idea or inspiration I have Naruto amvs and if fanfiction music inspiration on my YouTube page be like to take a look good luck with the rest of your story
2,226 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »