Reviews for Senju Naruto
MournTheKing chapter 25 . 1/24/2017
I really like this story most of what I read are more serious its nice to see a good and well written story that isn't dark and serious 100% of the time. Keep up the good work
Guest chapter 25 . 12/5/2016
This is really good! You have a really good sense of humor
Guest chapter 18 . 12/5/2016
You're very good with psychology aren't you?
Guest chapter 15 . 12/5/2016
That conversation between Sakura and Ino was so unbelievably sexist! I love it!
TegwenielWestwind chapter 25 . 11/20/2016
I enjoy the story as written. Don't be so hard on yourself. Much more enjoyable than the other senju-naruto stories to me.
Tendragos chapter 25 . 11/18/2016
Good story, shame it stopped here. If you ever need a beta to help get it going again I'd be happy to lend a hand.
yuuki24688 chapter 25 . 9/9/2016
This is adorable. I wonder if the marks will cover Naruto until his entire body is just black with markings...
yuuki24688 chapter 16 . 9/9/2016
I think I choked on my laughter on how lucky or easy the mission was made out to be xD it was a bigger joke, espevilly after Gato's attempt to contact missing-nins.
agnar chapter 9 . 9/1/2016
Eh, this had some promise, but frankly, Naruto is astoundingly weak considering his parents and his trainers. Sure, he's not emotionless like Itachi and not as messed up as Kakashi, but both of them were a lot stronger than this Naruto by age 8.

Yours is, well a weakling honestly, especially the oh so conveniently timed astounding weakness of chakra sickness. Seriously I've become less impressed as this has gone on because his alleged bloodline has amounted to fuck and all, anytime he gets badly dinged up he gets 'healed' only to then get sick from the healing, so he may as well just fucking stay wounded, especially since he doesn't even get fully healed by kyuubi.

So far his 'bloodline' seems more a hinderance than a help, and his training amounting to not very much. Might as well have left him Uzumaki Naruto, just rasied by Tsunade, he'd be better off.
Currahee506 chapter 25 . 8/26/2016
update
Naomi chapter 25 . 6/11/2016
Read this story after reading "The hope of the senju clan" a story based on this. And this fic took me 2 hours to read and it's so funny. You made my day. I'm sad to see that it hasnt been updated since 2009. But thank you for sharing your words. I hope you will still write stories in the future. :)
my 2 guys chapter 4 . 5/25/2016