Reviews for Lust For The Flesh
Yes chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
I knew this was gonna be good the moment I accidentally misread rock as cock in the summary. Bless your heart
neko1998 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
I love this couple! Great work, I just adore Dracula/Jonathon and man I've gotta say this made my night! Please continue! If you need any help let me know
RoxanneTheGreat chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Mind-blowing.
Moonphase chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
woah. That was intense. But obvs Harker didn't lose that much blood if he managed to get hard, lol!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
This is awesome! I really enjoy reading your Dracula/Harker fic (I'm glad I'm not the only one who notice the sexual tension between the two in the novel XD). I'm so looking forward to reading The Unraveling!
Lord Darling chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Really erotic account, Harker is characterised brilliantly. Very sensual/hallucinogenic.
sasuruto300 chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
awesome fic! i love this movie. You made it good! although i wish the count didnt leave. it was getting good. poor jonathan. XD

Sasu~
Mallie chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
I just discovered this story.

Wow! Just...Wow!

So I went to your profile and there was mention of a sequel.

I'll be checking that out next.
SemperVenice chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
You know I was really happy to read this because today in my Victorian Literature class we were discussing how Bram Stoker played with gender roles in Dracula...how Johnathan took on a more feminine role while in the castle. And what better way to show that than Harker and Dracula slash? :-)

*sorry for the dork moment*
Kidiu chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Woah, that was hot! This was written perfectly. Is there a sequel?
Aidan chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Simply amazing ... your style of writing is beautiful. I can see that you have a true passion for the characters and story. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. The way you portrayed both Dracula and Harker was a joy. Wonderful job
Mrs. James Norrington chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Props. *Is impressed* Very nice. This is one of my favorite Dracula pairings, and you write it with the creepiness and rich description that it deserves! *Hugs you* How did I miss this for so long?
Debesmanna chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
I feel happy now.

And you know Dracula/Jonathan is totally canon!
Blood Valkyrie chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
The concept is . . . interesting . . . I'm scared, and I'm a girl!
Magician Girl Mirani chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
This is gerat. I love Dracula and I love SLASH so this is a perfect combo of the two. Can't wait to read more of your finfics.