Reviews for Revenge
Rosa Scarsz Cruz chapter 7 . 1/2
I personally prefer ItaNaru over SasuNaru. When Itachi is possessive it's hot, while Sasuke, when possessive, is a little less hot x3
BURU-AKATSUKI chapter 15 . 7/1/2014
I got super hype when i thought this was a chapter XD
BURU-AKATSUKI chapter 6 . 7/1/2014
Sakura u is gonna get it now
BURU-AKATSUKI chapter 5 . 7/1/2014
THE FUCKING CLIFF HANGER! THE ANGER FEEEEEEEEELS
BURU-AKATSUKI chapter 3 . 6/30/2014
Sakura really thinks naruto is clueless doesn't she *shakes head and clicks tongue*
BURU-AKATSUKI chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Wait...cloaked figures... was kisame there too?! That must have been awkward.
myheartisopen62 chapter 15 . 6/9/2014
I was realy hoping for more chapters
Naruto Uchiha chapter 15 . 3/5/2013
Not bad dude. I have to accept the fact that you are pretty good in making fanfictions.
ItachiNaruto chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
I liked this story...up until it turned into a Sakura bashing fest. Whether or not Sakura was "deceptive" Sasuke should still pay and not be forgiven so easily. This is certainly NOT all Sakura's fault. After all, Sasuke is the one who is supposed to be in a committed relationship with Naruto, not Sakura. Why would he just believe her without any confrontation whatsoever to the accused party?

Furthermore, Naruto is hardly a selfish kind of character, so for him to be accused of doing something so ooc for him should have been met with suspicion and immediate confrontation. It's like someone who never lies getting caught in a lie. I can take Sakura bashing if it's done right, but I feel like this is just going to turn into an all out hate fest on her and putting the blame on her while forgiving Sasuke's shortcomings, which really isn't fair.

He is supposed to love Naruto, therefore trust him and not hurt him the way he did. Regardless of Sakura's betrayal, it was SASUKE indeed who did the overall betraying and he should have his equal just deserts, not just Sakura. I hope at the very least this ends in ItaNaru because Sasuke does not deserve Naruto's forgiveness. Neither does Sakura for that matter. (even though I think she is EXTREMELY out of character in this story and I wish I had been warned previously of extreme bashing on her person.)
kirara the great chapter 15 . 2/23/2013
wtf no iwant more of this or have you stopped writing on this story
kirara the great chapter 7 . 2/23/2013
he should be with itachi
Kira The Dead Ninja chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
Please don't delete this! IT IS BRILLIANT!
DawnthePurpleBunny chapter 15 . 7/19/2011
I want you to finish! Please?
yaoihaven chapter 15 . 6/21/2011
NOOOOOOOO PLZZ dont take away revenge i mean i love this fic i mean, its one of my fav's one where i just fell in love with i guess anyways its your decision ur the best writer i have stumbled upon and let me say, iv read quite a few of ur story's and love them all ur the best author i have ever seen, anyways i just wanna say at least make one last chappie or whatever or OMG if u rewrite this id love to like ehmmm review multiple times xD, im strange annnyways yea uhhm id love to see the rewrite cuz i noticed u were sayign u wanted to rewrite it...so yeeeeeeea
Evil E. Evil chapter 15 . 12/16/2010