Reviews for The Omega Chronicles: Rise of the Red Rebellion
Icthelight chapter 43 . 4/5
I've got a question for you: What if, someone who's brain simply worked different from other peoples, entered cyberspace. Couldn't they become literally like a god? I mean, they could comprehend things other people couldn't. Why rely on solid stuff like the blue eyes white dragon? You did mention to be able to manifest stuff, they needed power.
Icthelight chapter 9 . 4/4
For chap 9, I noticed two references. Gilgamesh gate, from Fate Zero, and Zweihander, which I'm fairly sure came from WoW. Don't quote me on that one.
Anyone remeber that one raider chick from Chapter 6: Eye of the Tiger? That was funny.
Prismatic Color chapter 43 . 3/16
Well now, I FINALLY get around to reading your new chapter.

... Hush... I decided to skim the past chapters since it'd been awhile since I read them.

I have a thought about the transfer of the Chronicles to DeviantArt, why not draw one picture of something significant of the chapter (something different enough to satisfy the cliffhanger tendencies you seem to be drawn to) and with that, leave just a SLIGHT teaser of the chapter and a direct link to it? I know you'd be happy getting the extra pageviews and favorites from both DA and FFA from doing so.

And maybe... MAYBE if you asked nicely I'd even do some of my coloring for you every now and then. MAYBE.

Also since it's been ages since I last did so, I figured, "Heck, why not leave him a review too?" I just think I'm gonna go hide in some nice safe patch of obscurity before my own readers come hounding after me... Never thought I'd say THAT...
FeralBass chapter 42 . 3/10
I can just see a Megamerged Atlas chasing a normal (relative term, of course) Thetis down a hall while shouting "Get back here, you scrawny little filch-monkey!"
Sonanoka21093 chapter 43 . 3/2
While I am partial to multiple stories, as you can likely tell by my own series of fic, I think that just having one story is overall better for business. There is no migration. There is no problem of people who have followed the chronicles and yet not following your account due to not wanting to have to be teased every time you update something else having to find the new fic. So, in short, just keep it the way it is.

Besides, the name of the fic doesn't even really make sense yet! To end it now seems strange! Not to mention that just calling it part 2 feels like a cop-out! If you're going to make several installments, you should name them based on what happens! I know that my own crazy story has Dreams of Paradise followed by Frozen Paradise. Maybe if part one was called... hrm... that's a tough one... Really, there is no key part to it. Perhaps call it Waking Up or something. Digressing! Anyways, the setup needs to match the punchline! You can't have "Why did Omega cross the road?" "Who's there?"! You need to make it feel like it should be several parts! The way you named this story, it shouldn't be a multi part story.

Anyways, I suppose I need to find something new to occupy my time with, huh? I've finished reading this huge thing, and am left without anything to read.

Maybe I'll go look up the BRS manga. It sounds like it would be good. Or maybe I'll watch that SRW anime you told me about. Or maybe I'll just ask you for any fan fic recommendations!
Sonanoka21093 chapter 42 . 3/2
Ohh god, that Lightning Bullet scene cracked me up! I love the horrible luck that he has! Always with the buildings... I've been waiting patiently for you to make use of that running gag, and I was certainly not disappointed! ...You magnificent bastard... You have been writing the introduction for six years?! My god, will this story ever see an end before you die in some yet unknown way?!
Sonanoka21093 chapter 41 . 3/2
You just... added Orin and Okuu to the story. Can I... hug you? You deserve that for what you've wrought. Can I just say that I love the underground? And you just brought one of the best characters from it to the story. God is Okuu awesome! She's no Koishi, and Satori and Parsee beat her by a little in my books, but she's my favorite after those three! Heck, that's part of the reason why I was able to stand underground part of your other story so easily. That, and you are one of the best writers I know of!
Sonanoka21093 chapter 40 . 3/1
I loved your version of the multiverse theory! I have always been partial to imagining a multiverse where everything goes right, or a multiverse where where a small change is made, and the butterfly effect comes into play. Good stuff.
Sonanoka21093 chapter 39 . 3/1
Well, that was an interesting chapter. So now we have BRS up in the hizzy. Sorry, I couldn't help myself. 'Hizzy' is such a silly word... Anyways, I enjoyed that explaination! It really answered questions that needed answers!
Sonanoka21093 chapter 38 . 2/28
Ohh! Demetori! You've got great taste in touhou music. ...They summoned a freaking Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon. That's awesome! And now I have a feeling that a Dead End is involved. Always had a sneaking suspicion that one would show up soon. Nice going, Omega!
Sonanoka21093 chapter 37 . 2/28
Was that a Kanako reference? I like it! Ohh! Dropped a 'steamroller' on him with a Dio reference! Aaaaand we now have a Remilia reference! Kanako again! Ohh! Fate/Stay Night now? Jeez, you're really going all out... Black Rock Shooter, huh? Well, I've never read that manga sadly, but I 'have' heard of her.
Sonanoka21093 chapter 36 . 2/28
Ohh god, Master Spark?! That made me giggle my butt off! I love using that spell card in my works! It's so fun to twist it this way and that! What, did you just give Ashe the Yatagarasu? Because that's what it's feeling like right now! And I'm loving it! I'm glad that you're starting to use the magnificent music of Touhou! And yup! She's just about Utsuho. Magnificent... I like you! You can come to my house and fuck my sister! I normally don't drop f-bombs, but you've earned it, buddy.
Sonanoka21093 chapter 35 . 2/28
You know what would be awesome? Throwing out the ULTRAS in Armored Gensoukyou. Or are you already planning on it? Because I would pay to see Nineball facing the ULTRAS. The awesome! The silliness! ...The devastation! Ohh god, a maser cannon? What is this, Godzilla? I am quite enjoying this bout of awesome. If I see you throw out an oxygen destroyer I'm going to laugh!
Sonanoka21093 chapter 34 . 2/27
It worked very well! Your attempt at a chapter of lighter combat and some talking certainly worked well! And Gearhead Granz is back? He's my second favorite villain yet! Second only to Gates! Granz is Granz, but Gates is... is 'Gates'! There's just no contest! But Granz is still one of my favorite villains ever. Just not literally my favorite villain ever like with Gates. Also, Megas XLR time. I look forward to what wacky ways she built systems into the thing. There was actually a good Megas x Touhou crossover. Really captured the spirit of the show. God do I miss that show. Also, you know, I just came up with a silly thought for Model O. If he combined with the Ultras, would that make him the... Omegas? Get it? I'm sorry about that terrible pun. You know what would be awesome? Giant Omega vs. Megas. Just an awesome thought.