Reviews for The Omega Chronicles: Rise of the Red Rebellion
Guest chapter 31 . 11/28/2016
I wanted to say something in this review. but i forgot what it was.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
d
Guest chapter 43 . 11/22/2016
2 years. 2 years this story. this story with the best story i have ever read. 2 years have past since the last. update. if you don't mind i know someone who would be able to continue this. if not just make an authors note to note this as the final chapter. just please. my hopes are high. don't dash them. please im begging you. just end the story or continue it. please!
ZGMF-X71T chapter 43 . 11/19/2016
Far from dead, my ass. Ignoring that, could you perhaps try getting back into this fic, especially since it is awful when a good fanfic starts getting good, and then it's a dead fic? I've read too many fanfictions that end up that way, so please, try writing another chapter. I'm sure that everyone who follows this story will be thrilled.
ZGMF-X71T chapter 42 . 11/19/2016
If this is just the beginning, then this is an ongoing fic, right? It's not a dead fic?
Kurohagane chapter 43 . 9/7/2016
Well reading the whole thing I certainly see considerable promise as this is as good as something like this can be. I can appreciate a crossover/trope/etc-astic fic very well even if it's not technically good writing. It is however entertaining with the right amount of gall and confidence needed for such a story to work.
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 25 . 8/8/2016
Talk about a ride with the devil!
TheGirlWithFarTooManyIdeas chapter 43 . 1/2/2016
I'm so glad you're updating again. This fanfic never fails to make me laugh and whoop and yell at the ceiling, no matter what mood I'm in. But you're killing me with the Ace/Marino UST. Are they going to kiss soon?
TheGirlWithFarTooManyIdeas chapter 32 . 1/2/2016
"S-so this...is Ace's warmth...?"

(hits head against wall) Oh for the love of everything, will those two just MAKE OUT already?!

Anyway, God DAMN I forgot how much I loved this story, its sense of humor and its action! Knowing this story is here just makes my day. I hope you'll update again soon!

In rhetrospect, I feel like my CRISIS stories didn't quite do the Mega Man series justice...now that I have much more writing experience, I think it's time I return to my very first fandom - and bring hell with me. After I finish a few things...

You've made me fall in love with Vile, Colonel and Fefner, by the way. Aside from Celtis and the Crimson man himself, they keep pulling me back to this story.
CallMeIshmael chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
I read this before it was cool... That aside, time to start reading it for the 4th time!
Fartman21 chapter 43 . 10/16/2015
Soooooooo are you gonna make a new one?
Guest chapter 43 . 10/16/2015
...why did you stop? Or did you move to another name?
True Hyper Sonic chapter 43 . 3/11/2015
It's been over a year since this chapter was published, but I have yet to see a new one. I revisit this story frequently, since it's one of my all-time favorites, so it's not hard to keep track. I'm worried, though; are you having RL problems get in the way of writing? Writer's Block? Please let us know if you're still alive!
Lucaura678 chapter 43 . 3/3/2015
WARNING: This is going to be LOOOOONNNGG.
Hi, I could review this story again by NOT logging in. Anyway, this is my view on the plot so far, and where I think it is going in the future. So, first things first, Ace Phoenix, Alexander, and Magnum Phoenix; I think these three are the equivalent of Megaman, X, and Vent for your (not so) little side plot, with Captain Greene and Sub Zero Chimera(probably not spelled right...) being like Zero and Axl. Either way, Those particular characters and plots will likely be in the second to last, if not last, installment of the series. Along Sabre Draconis taking up prime real estate in the Gilgamesh Factor, that installment will likely be very plot intensive.
Moving into Ace Phoenix in full, it is likely he is like the "Omega" when compared to this Dark Breaker character, with Dark Breaker being like "Zero". I'm very uncertain about this next bit of info, but I THINK Alexander is this "Dark Breaker" character.
Again, these are how I see this story playing out, and most likely false. I just think Dark Shift Rising need the encouragement to finish the next chapter, so I decided to drop a semi-mega review on here. If you read this Dark Shift Rising, please PM Lucaura678 (me) about how accurate I am about the plot
Jowy Avilon chapter 43 . 12/22/2014
Okay, I am a new reader to this and have spent the past three days reading it off and on start to finish. The first I would like to address is how much fun I have had reading this story, I don't come across many stories with humor like this and crossovers and the like that actually draw me in, much less draw me in and keep me reading. I like the diverse amount of characters you have implemented and their personalities as well and how they interact with one another. I also like how you have so many diverse characters and also manage to juggle them all and keep them relevant, a definite bonus. On that note, I have not decided yet if I like Omega or if I wanna see him just get the crap kicked out of it, sometimes I feel like a little of both.

Now on to the only negatives for the story for me anyway. There have been a few spots where it seems things are moving a little bit too fast and breaks the flow of the story a little. Another thing is the occasional spelling error here and there. Beyond that the only other thing is some sentences here and there are a little hard to understand and make sense of because of how you worded them and it breaks the immersion a little. None of that is enough though for me to quit reading and I can easily look past them.

Over all, I really enjoyed the story from start to the most recent update and don't regret a bit giving this fic a chance and will continue to keep coming back for more. NOW, with my official review out of the way, there is one thing that needs to be asked that I am sure is on everyones mind. When the bloody hell are you going to come back and resume updating this glorious thing!?