Reviews for The Omega Chronicles: Rise of the Red Rebellion
IronWolfe chapter 43 . 9/20
...Whoa. Just finished pulling my head back together from all the awesome. Absolutely kick-ass story. I'm sad to see that it looks like it's dead. The references were awesome. And the revelation that most of this has been the PROLOGUE? WHATTHEHELLICANTEVEN... Love to see this update. Thanks for writing!
SwordMasterLance chapter 43 . 7/6
When's the next update!
ZGMF-X71T chapter 24 . 4/6
That guy Steve is the same Steve from Darkclaw and Krakatoa's groups, right?
Guest chapter 31 . 11/28/2016
I wanted to say something in this review. but i forgot what it was.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
d
Guest chapter 43 . 11/22/2016
2 years. 2 years this story. this story with the best story i have ever read. 2 years have past since the last. update. if you don't mind i know someone who would be able to continue this. if not just make an authors note to note this as the final chapter. just please. my hopes are high. don't dash them. please im begging you. just end the story or continue it. please!
ZGMF-X71T chapter 43 . 11/19/2016
Far from dead, my ass. Ignoring that, could you perhaps try getting back into this fic, especially since it is awful when a good fanfic starts getting good, and then it's a dead fic? I've read too many fanfictions that end up that way, so please, try writing another chapter. I'm sure that everyone who follows this story will be thrilled.
ZGMF-X71T chapter 42 . 11/19/2016
If this is just the beginning, then this is an ongoing fic, right? It's not a dead fic?
Kurohagane chapter 43 . 9/7/2016
Well reading the whole thing I certainly see considerable promise as this is as good as something like this can be. I can appreciate a crossover/trope/etc-astic fic very well even if it's not technically good writing. It is however entertaining with the right amount of gall and confidence needed for such a story to work.
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 25 . 8/8/2016
Talk about a ride with the devil!
TheGirlWithFarTooManyIdeas chapter 43 . 1/2/2016
I'm so glad you're updating again. This fanfic never fails to make me laugh and whoop and yell at the ceiling, no matter what mood I'm in. But you're killing me with the Ace/Marino UST. Are they going to kiss soon?
TheGirlWithFarTooManyIdeas chapter 32 . 1/2/2016
"S-so this...is Ace's warmth...?"

(hits head against wall) Oh for the love of everything, will those two just MAKE OUT already?!

Anyway, God DAMN I forgot how much I loved this story, its sense of humor and its action! Knowing this story is here just makes my day. I hope you'll update again soon!

In rhetrospect, I feel like my CRISIS stories didn't quite do the Mega Man series justice...now that I have much more writing experience, I think it's time I return to my very first fandom - and bring hell with me. After I finish a few things...

You've made me fall in love with Vile, Colonel and Fefner, by the way. Aside from Celtis and the Crimson man himself, they keep pulling me back to this story.
CallMeIshmael chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
I read this before it was cool... That aside, time to start reading it for the 4th time!
Fartman21 chapter 43 . 10/16/2015
Soooooooo are you gonna make a new one?
Guest chapter 43 . 10/16/2015
...why did you stop? Or did you move to another name?