Reviews for The Omega Chronicles: Rise of the Red Rebellion
True Hyper Sonic chapter 43 . 3/11
It's been over a year since this chapter was published, but I have yet to see a new one. I revisit this story frequently, since it's one of my all-time favorites, so it's not hard to keep track. I'm worried, though; are you having RL problems get in the way of writing? Writer's Block? Please let us know if you're still alive!
Lucaura678 chapter 43 . 3/3
WARNING: This is going to be LOOOOONNNGG.
Hi, I could review this story again by NOT logging in. Anyway, this is my view on the plot so far, and where I think it is going in the future. So, first things first, Ace Phoenix, Alexander, and Magnum Phoenix; I think these three are the equivalent of Megaman, X, and Vent for your (not so) little side plot, with Captain Greene and Sub Zero Chimera(probably not spelled right...) being like Zero and Axl. Either way, Those particular characters and plots will likely be in the second to last, if not last, installment of the series. Along Sabre Draconis taking up prime real estate in the Gilgamesh Factor, that installment will likely be very plot intensive.
Moving into Ace Phoenix in full, it is likely he is like the "Omega" when compared to this Dark Breaker character, with Dark Breaker being like "Zero". I'm very uncertain about this next bit of info, but I THINK Alexander is this "Dark Breaker" character.
Again, these are how I see this story playing out, and most likely false. I just think Dark Shift Rising need the encouragement to finish the next chapter, so I decided to drop a semi-mega review on here. If you read this Dark Shift Rising, please PM Lucaura678 (me) about how accurate I am about the plot
Jowy Avilon chapter 43 . 12/22/2014
Okay, I am a new reader to this and have spent the past three days reading it off and on start to finish. The first I would like to address is how much fun I have had reading this story, I don't come across many stories with humor like this and crossovers and the like that actually draw me in, much less draw me in and keep me reading. I like the diverse amount of characters you have implemented and their personalities as well and how they interact with one another. I also like how you have so many diverse characters and also manage to juggle them all and keep them relevant, a definite bonus. On that note, I have not decided yet if I like Omega or if I wanna see him just get the crap kicked out of it, sometimes I feel like a little of both.

Now on to the only negatives for the story for me anyway. There have been a few spots where it seems things are moving a little bit too fast and breaks the flow of the story a little. Another thing is the occasional spelling error here and there. Beyond that the only other thing is some sentences here and there are a little hard to understand and make sense of because of how you worded them and it breaks the immersion a little. None of that is enough though for me to quit reading and I can easily look past them.

Over all, I really enjoyed the story from start to the most recent update and don't regret a bit giving this fic a chance and will continue to keep coming back for more. NOW, with my official review out of the way, there is one thing that needs to be asked that I am sure is on everyones mind. When the bloody hell are you going to come back and resume updating this glorious thing!?
LeakproofHail7 chapter 21 . 12/16/2014
Please Please hane EMIYA as one of the A.I.s!
Thundercat2 chapter 43 . 11/19/2014
*Gasp!* Yay you are not dead! I thought I was gonna have to reserect ya Ala "Chucky" style. Put your soul into my Voltron action figure .
AngelicTrinity chapter 43 . 10/31/2014
Muu... it's been a long time since you updated. While I am not demanding that you update right this instant, it would be nice to get an estimate of when the next chapter will come out.

Hopefully some point this year? It's practically the end of October right now.
Fanfic Theorist chapter 43 . 10/13/2014
Maybe Ace was built from the bits and pieces of Zero that survived re-entry. That sure would explain Ciel's reaction to him and his complaints about people wanting to use him as their private hero.
Zero the Warrior of Chaos chapter 42 . 9/21/2014
I am eager to see more of The Omega Chronicles after re-reading it from the beginning and better understanding the subtle signs and references...I'll say this right now: if Omega doesn't kick ass to the Mythos remix of Cannonball by the end of this, I am going to be...I want to say very disappointed, but I really wouldn't be that disappointed as long as some other equally fitting and badass BGM is used. Maybe with Omega vs Great Redips?

Nevermind, random ideas. Point is, I along with a LOT of people would love to see where this series goes from here. I know you've been busy hammering away at Armored Gensokyo, and I intend to look into it since I haven't yet, but I know you haven't forgotten the Chronicles.

I (mostly) patiently await expansion on the legend that is The Omega Chronicles.
The Writer Of Fate chapter 43 . 8/31/2014
This story is ALMOST crack.

I love it. Hope you update again soon.
Zero the Warrior of Chaos chapter 43 . 8/16/2014
If I had to sum up the awesomeness of this series in a montage put to music, I would choose the Mythos remix of Cannonball put to a montage of all the massive battles so far.

If that doesn't convey the amount of badassery that this story conveys, then I don't know what will. HAIL THE GOD OF DESTRUCTION!
StellarLupine chapter 43 . 8/12/2014
Junichi Suwabe...you know, that seiyuu who voices a great number of anime & video game characters including Omega? (though Omega doesn't have a whole lot of voiced lines, and a few yells in MMZ3 & ZX)

You should take up watching Space Dandy...it's hilarious. Junichi Suwabe voices the main character, Dandy! :D
DarkMegaSF chapter 31 . 8/9/2014
Okay, I've just been re-reading this story through a random order of chapters, and I'm now noticing a hell lot of foreshadowing that I've never picked up on before. Ace and Ciel with Alexander?
Reflection chapter 43 . 5/1/2014
Love this story! Although, harem isn't nessesarily my favourite... Either way, I really like the plotline and how OP Omega is getting. After all, sometimes it's nice to forget the plot line and write absurdly long fight scenes, right? One thing I might suggest, however, is updating the summary. After all, a first impression of the fic is important, and the state of the summary made me cringe.

Hope you listen!

-Reflection
Kinrai chapter 43 . 4/5/2014
I've got a question for you: What if, someone who's brain simply worked different from other peoples, entered cyberspace. Couldn't they become literally like a god? I mean, they could comprehend things other people couldn't. Why rely on solid stuff like the blue eyes white dragon? You did mention to be able to manifest stuff, they needed power.
Kinrai chapter 9 . 4/4/2014
For chap 9, I noticed two references. Gilgamesh gate, from Fate Zero, and Zweihander, which I'm fairly sure came from WoW. Don't quote me on that one.