Reviews for The Omega Chronicles: Rise of the Red Rebellion
AngelicTrinity chapter 39 . 12/25/2012
Oh noes! My Celtis has gone missing. And I have a feeling that it has to do with Black Rock Shooter (though its kind of obvious at this point) showing up. The battle between her and the God of Destruction is going to be interesting, for sure.

Muu... I cannot wait until the next chapter comes out. I want to see what happened Celtis! Celtis is my favorite character (as I've pretty much stated time and time again).

Also, did Ace have a fanboy moment when he saw Black Rock Shooter? Cause I have a feeling that he did, being the Ascended Fanboy that he is. Ah well, that's the Ace we all know and love, heh heh heh heh...

I hope to see Celtis again soon! Also, is the reason that Omega is going on a rampage because he actually cares about our favorite green-haired heroine or is it because he wants to murder her for allowing Ashe to do what she did. I sincerely hope its the former, please let it be the former.

...

Though I won't be surprised if it was the latter.
CrystalRei chapter 38 . 12/12/2012
For a world that runs entirely on Rule of Cool, this story works amazingly well.

I also can't remember the last chapter I went through without cracking up because of your delivery.

Your characterization of all these guys is very well done, Omega in particular got me this time (I also have actually forgotten at points that Vix, Kitara, Ace, etc. are all OCs; I'm fairly sure that's a good thing ) ). Seriously, bravo on that front.

Like many stories: some parts I like, some parts I don't, but I can accept your choices, and I imagine you had a reason for them (or, at least, most of them). But overall, this is very well-written.

Also; read the Great Redips section again, and *gasp* my conspiracy theories are true?!
Wanda Ginny Greenleaf chapter 38 . 12/1/2012
... ... Holy shit. (faints)

Rainbow Dash: Wuss.

Me: bite me, jerk.

Anyway-holy crap, that was another awesome (if long-winded) arc. Sorry I didn't review the last few chapters, I've been busy cursing out highschool because it gives me writer's block.

Thank you for updating! Makes life much easier.

If I had one complaint, it would be that Celtis seems to be suffering from the Worf Effect this arc. Love what you did with Ashe though.

Yay! BlackRockShooter! I knew I wasn't the only one who knew she was awesome.

Rainbow Dash: Aren't I awesome too?

Me: I'm getting to you. Be patient!

Rainbow Dash: (glares) Omimon ZX is a great touch. I remember that from the Digimon movie! Great chapter!

Me: please update soon! Keep up the awesome!
Max chapter 7 . 11/6/2012
This story is awesome! You are such a great writer
The shades are from Protoman right?
Guest chapter 38 . 11/5/2012
One does not challenge Ace to a duel of imagination indeed! And Redips' appearance is the only thing that truly caught me off guard like I told on da. Well, that and the effect of BRS' Noble Phantasm.
Manakete King chapter 38 . 11/4/2012
The only thing I can think of to say to this, is that my mind has melted from the sheer intensity and concentration of pure awesomeness. I'll... I'll be waiting for the next chapter... later.
SilverBladeXx chapter 38 . 11/4/2012
Shift...just...god DAMN. This is the BEST thing I've read in a long, long, LONG time. I have absolutely NOTHING negative to say about this, as much as I try to find it to help...this...oh my god, this is perfection, in my eyes.

What describes the magnificence of this chapter most is the fact that reading it actually made my body physically tremor - it takes a lot to impress me that much, and this chapter has done it.

Sir, you have my utmost and infinite respect after this. Thank you for everything you stand for.
Leviathan chapter 38 . 11/2/2012
Alright, lets see who I recognized in this chapter.
Zerg-StarCraft
Blue-Eyes White Dragon/Ultimate Dragon-Yugioh
Omnimon-Digimon
Phoenix Wright
Black Rock Shooter

Given most of that happened in cyber world, i can easily look past the various crossovers. I'm a Protoss player myself, or was back when I played. Glad you didn't go with the Egyptain Gods route in the Yugioh aspect, though I'd be lying if I didn't say I wasn't a little dissapointed that Blue Eyes Shining Dragon didn't make an appearance. Also happy you went with Omnimon rather then Susanoomon.

Only bit of Phoenix Write I've seen is the youtube 'Boot to the head' parody thing, and a short vid of why Omega should not be a lawyer. I'm only starting to look into this Black Rock Shooter thing, inspired by you. It might just be me, but hair color, eye color, mild bits of facial features, and clothes remind me a bit of Xion from Kingdom Hearts.

For the briefest moment, I though the construct that fought Omnimon ZX was Unicron from transformers series, but then I read in more detail.

Having just 100%'d Command Mission, I barely grazed the paragrpah to know it was Great Redips who was the new enemy appearing. I'm considering doing a renovilization of the game sometime actually.

All in all, I really enjoyed this chapter, especially so soon an update. Looking forward to the next chapter, whenever it may be.
the Zogg chapter 38 . 11/4/2012
A very IMPRESSIVE chapter. You certainly delivered all you said you would and more, I really have no complaints or major critcism about this chapter, but I advise you to keep Ace, Vent, and Omega out of Cyberspace for a while. While this chapter was coolness times infinity it will get boring and repititive for them to win every fight in Cyberspace in that manner with the unimaginative villain standing no chance.

but my favorite scene in this chapter was Gearhead Granz Vs Black Rock Shooter. I liked how even though Black Rock Shooter came out of no where instead of losing his cool he decided to go with the flow and almost won because of it. You know Granz is probably now one of your most dangerous antagonists now because he has lost his smugness, arrogance and god complex plus he can now modify his plans on the fly and has realized that your universe runs on high test Rule of Cool and he has the imagination and skills to make almost anything into reality. I think he could even graduate into a Hero Killer. After that fight Granz is now my second favorite character after Vile.

Anyway, I hope we learn next chapter how Redips became that... Thing.
DiLost chapter 38 . 11/4/2012
Epic...
That was the only word I can use to describe how I feel reading this chapter.
You really are one of the best author I have seen in this site.
This story has to one of the best if not the best crossover story I've ever read...
HoKaze chapter 38 . 11/3/2012
Well, I honestly don't know what I can say about this fic anymore, words just don't do it justice. I shall simply say that I have a large backlog of fanfic updates I've yet to read from many great authors, but whenever I see an update for this fic, I pretty much have to read it as soon as I can, which often leads to reading the latest chapter at 2am with a strange sort of glee.

I'll admit that much to my shame, a lot of the references are lost on me or I only have a passing knowledge of. Even so, the few I do get properly bring a huge silly grin to my face and even without understanding of all the series you're pulling from, the past few chapters have been incredible all the same. I think I've just given up on questioning how you can possible drop further bombshells on us or break reality any further. The amount of GAR, hot-blooded awesome, and general breakage of sanity is in itself a strangely beautiful and wondrous thing to behold.

I'm rambling so I shall simply end by saying that the final line of this chapter is perhaps THE BIGGEST UNDERSTATEMENT EVER.
Flameoflegend chapter 38 . 11/2/2012
And so, this chapter marks the true power of...ANIME!
...But still, I wish it had some Bleach or One Piece...just saying...
DarkMegaSF chapter 37 . 10/30/2012
I just had a realization. Gun named Hades, is that a Black Cat reference?
Captain Greene chapter 37 . 10/25/2012
Another excellent chapter, complete with a cliff hanger!
SilverBladeXx chapter 37 . 10/23/2012
Heeeeey, Shift, nice chapter as always. The second you said "twintails" I immediately knew who you had put in here, and I have to say, I love the concept. Great way to manifest crossovers.

And...I actually had a bit of a suggestion while playing Megaman Zero 4 a bit ago. You know that cannon that had the turtle-guy as the boss? The one where you had to make your way through the cannon, and one hit would kill you? Yeah, that one. Just saying, I think it'd be hilarious if Omega somehow got his hands on that thing in the middle of some battle.

Just a suggestion though.

Keep up the good work!