Reviews for The Omega Chronicles: Rise of the Red Rebellion
Transcendent Being Fan chapter 15 . 12/30/2012
D*a*m*n that was captivating, hehehe I got a similar reaction at discovering that Lumine was a guy('shudders a lot'), h*e*l*l I didn't believe it at first(I got pissed at that, what a wasted potential), and my cousins still believe Lumine is a girl(that would had been cool, A kickass villian girl along with Berkana,the chick from one of the megaman extreme games as ultimate villians)
Transcendent Being Fan chapter 14 . 12/30/2012
Ace got his cool batcave with a lot of staff to boot,we got Fefnir making team with Colonel and Omega getting along with Ace, we are doomed!, hehehehehehe

cool man!
Transcendent Being Fan chapter 13 . 12/30/2012
"Seriously, WHO THE F*U*C*K THROWS A GODDAMN BUILDING AT AN OPPONENT?", best line of the chapter! Hahahahahahaha
Transcendent Being Fan chapter 12 . 12/30/2012
So two raiders want to make Celtis a crispy bacon, one of them got a Pseudoroid body and the demons's eye prove its worth!, very nice!

I wish more authors had something alike your trademark 'inventiveness', because everything you write is badass, awesome and funny!
Transcendent Being Fan chapter 11 . 12/30/2012
Marino is back! and you mentioned Colonel too!, I like(very much) that you portray rarely used characters
Omega was extremely badass with his abilities(redline mode,Zero weapons, Ex skills) and you made him more badass, "The Gilgamesh Factor…and the Gate of Babylon transfer sequence…" I love it!
Yamimaru chapter 39 . 12/29/2012
Oh gods, the Dead Ends are like Zoukens that live in digital versions of Reality Marbles. Ones that reflect their places of death rather then the content of their soul. That is literally the best way I can sum up what you just revealed. And Ace and Vent are distorted in the same way Shirou is. And so were X and Zero.

And I really should have seen Ace Phoenix having an evil counterpart named Dragon Joker coming, what with your whole "Phoenix vs. Dragon" thing, and the wild card known as the Joker vs. the most valuable card in any suit, the Ace.

Now I'm wondering exactly which version of BRS was summoned. Given the fact that she identified herself as Black Rock Shooter instead of Stella, she's not the game version, and given her Noble Phantasm that might have killed Granz, I'm going to guess anime version.
Guest chapter 39 . 12/26/2012
This shit makes no fucking sense. I love it.
Also, I would SO sell BOTH my kidneys if it meant i could live in legion city.
Manakete King chapter 39 . 12/25/2012
Ooohhhhhh! I'm putting my money on the Black Rock Shooter, for the first round. After that, all bets are off, but I'd have to say that Omega would start gaining ground, but I don't expect a win till round five or so. The chapter itself was mostly action free, but it makes an excellent setup for the huge battle that's about to ensue. Merry Christmas yourself, and hope to see you again soon. Later!
Aaron chapter 39 . 12/25/2012
This is insane... AND I LOVE IT! More, MORE I SAY! But I do find myself asking if the other chosen ones will ever play a part in future chapters. Will they? (Please say yes!)
the Zogg chapter 39 . 12/25/2012
So... basically Dead Ends have super Reality Marbles?

Anyway, I really liked this chapter. It was great to see Ace be thrown out of his comfort zone and not be in control of the situation for once.

It was even better to see Omega cowed by something that he can't defeat. But what really got me is that Omega is one of the SANEST members of the cast. Having Reality Marble capabilities puts you way beyond being cuckoo for coco puffs. Which basically means X, Zero, Ace, Vent and maybe Colenel are nuttier than Omega.
OnyouSolar chapter 39 . 12/25/2012
MY MONEY IS ON BLACK ROCK SHOOTER!
Transcendent Being Fan chapter 10 . 12/25/2012
Freaking funny,hehehehehehe!
Transcendent Being Fan chapter 9 . 12/25/2012
Pure GAR man, you are the best!
Transcendent Being Fan chapter 8 . 12/25/2012
Omema,Vile, Ashe and Grey were badass! man I wish the games were like that!
Transcendent Being Fan chapter 7 . 12/25/2012
Celtis(the noob,hehehehe) and Vile got their moment to shine, good!
523 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »