Reviews for The Omega Chronicles: Rise of the Red Rebellion
The Writer Of Fate chapter 43 . 8/31/2014
This story is ALMOST crack.

I love it. Hope you update again soon.
Zero the Warrior of Chaos chapter 43 . 8/16/2014
If I had to sum up the awesomeness of this series in a montage put to music, I would choose the Mythos remix of Cannonball put to a montage of all the massive battles so far.

If that doesn't convey the amount of badassery that this story conveys, then I don't know what will. HAIL THE GOD OF DESTRUCTION!
StellarLupine chapter 43 . 8/12/2014
Junichi know, that seiyuu who voices a great number of anime & video game characters including Omega? (though Omega doesn't have a whole lot of voiced lines, and a few yells in MMZ3 & ZX)

You should take up watching Space's hilarious. Junichi Suwabe voices the main character, Dandy! :D
DarkMegaSF chapter 31 . 8/9/2014
Okay, I've just been re-reading this story through a random order of chapters, and I'm now noticing a hell lot of foreshadowing that I've never picked up on before. Ace and Ciel with Alexander?
Reflection chapter 43 . 5/1/2014
Love this story! Although, harem isn't nessesarily my favourite... Either way, I really like the plotline and how OP Omega is getting. After all, sometimes it's nice to forget the plot line and write absurdly long fight scenes, right? One thing I might suggest, however, is updating the summary. After all, a first impression of the fic is important, and the state of the summary made me cringe.

Hope you listen!

Kinrai chapter 43 . 4/5/2014
I've got a question for you: What if, someone who's brain simply worked different from other peoples, entered cyberspace. Couldn't they become literally like a god? I mean, they could comprehend things other people couldn't. Why rely on solid stuff like the blue eyes white dragon? You did mention to be able to manifest stuff, they needed power.
Kinrai chapter 9 . 4/4/2014
For chap 9, I noticed two references. Gilgamesh gate, from Fate Zero, and Zweihander, which I'm fairly sure came from WoW. Don't quote me on that one.
Guest chapter 43 . 3/22/2014
Anyone remeber that one raider chick from Chapter 6: Eye of the Tiger? That was funny.
Prismatic Color chapter 43 . 3/16/2014
Well now, I FINALLY get around to reading your new chapter.

... Hush... I decided to skim the past chapters since it'd been awhile since I read them.

I have a thought about the transfer of the Chronicles to DeviantArt, why not draw one picture of something significant of the chapter (something different enough to satisfy the cliffhanger tendencies you seem to be drawn to) and with that, leave just a SLIGHT teaser of the chapter and a direct link to it? I know you'd be happy getting the extra pageviews and favorites from both DA and FFA from doing so.

And maybe... MAYBE if you asked nicely I'd even do some of my coloring for you every now and then. MAYBE.

Also since it's been ages since I last did so, I figured, "Heck, why not leave him a review too?" I just think I'm gonna go hide in some nice safe patch of obscurity before my own readers come hounding after me... Never thought I'd say THAT...
FeralBass chapter 42 . 3/10/2014
I can just see a Megamerged Atlas chasing a normal (relative term, of course) Thetis down a hall while shouting "Get back here, you scrawny little filch-monkey!"
Sonanoka21093 chapter 43 . 3/2/2014
While I am partial to multiple stories, as you can likely tell by my own series of fic, I think that just having one story is overall better for business. There is no migration. There is no problem of people who have followed the chronicles and yet not following your account due to not wanting to have to be teased every time you update something else having to find the new fic. So, in short, just keep it the way it is.

Besides, the name of the fic doesn't even really make sense yet! To end it now seems strange! Not to mention that just calling it part 2 feels like a cop-out! If you're going to make several installments, you should name them based on what happens! I know that my own crazy story has Dreams of Paradise followed by Frozen Paradise. Maybe if part one was called... hrm... that's a tough one... Really, there is no key part to it. Perhaps call it Waking Up or something. Digressing! Anyways, the setup needs to match the punchline! You can't have "Why did Omega cross the road?" "Who's there?"! You need to make it feel like it should be several parts! The way you named this story, it shouldn't be a multi part story.

Anyways, I suppose I need to find something new to occupy my time with, huh? I've finished reading this huge thing, and am left without anything to read.

Maybe I'll go look up the BRS manga. It sounds like it would be good. Or maybe I'll watch that SRW anime you told me about. Or maybe I'll just ask you for any fan fic recommendations!
Sonanoka21093 chapter 42 . 3/2/2014
Ohh god, that Lightning Bullet scene cracked me up! I love the horrible luck that he has! Always with the buildings... I've been waiting patiently for you to make use of that running gag, and I was certainly not disappointed! ...You magnificent bastard... You have been writing the introduction for six years?! My god, will this story ever see an end before you die in some yet unknown way?!
Sonanoka21093 chapter 41 . 3/2/2014
You just... added Orin and Okuu to the story. Can I... hug you? You deserve that for what you've wrought. Can I just say that I love the underground? And you just brought one of the best characters from it to the story. God is Okuu awesome! She's no Koishi, and Satori and Parsee beat her by a little in my books, but she's my favorite after those three! Heck, that's part of the reason why I was able to stand underground part of your other story so easily. That, and you are one of the best writers I know of!
Sonanoka21093 chapter 40 . 3/1/2014
I loved your version of the multiverse theory! I have always been partial to imagining a multiverse where everything goes right, or a multiverse where where a small change is made, and the butterfly effect comes into play. Good stuff.
Sonanoka21093 chapter 39 . 3/1/2014
Well, that was an interesting chapter. So now we have BRS up in the hizzy. Sorry, I couldn't help myself. 'Hizzy' is such a silly word... Anyways, I enjoyed that explaination! It really answered questions that needed answers!
511 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »