Reviews for The Omega Chronicles: Rise of the Red Rebellion
Einsig chapter 16 . 7/14/2010
Wow. Epic battles, like usual. Though, I find myself hoping you didn't just kill off Calam so soon. Her character seems so potentially hilarious. Though, this may just be my horribly misplaced chivalry acting up again.

Also, Vile seems to be getting set up as the grand master of ass pulls. I don't have a problem with epic ass pulls when they come from a guy as awesome as Vile, but I sort of draw the line at having really cool tanks or air ships stashed away somewhere, not having a super-sized ancient Atlantian battle ship running around on-call whenever you want it.
Darkblood Raider chapter 15 . 7/14/2010
LOL.

Funny and impressive at the same time-I really think I could do no better than you. Not in a hundred centuries.

I'm going to quote a few funny stuff from previous chapters.

"It's a special upgrade. Basically, her entire body is like one big sensor array. By making physical contact with a Reploid or a human, she can 'see' what lies beneath the surface, or more specifically, she can see where something's wrong. Thanks to that, what she did just now let her scan your entire upper body and right arm. The more surface to surface contact there is, the wider the area she can search for the problem. So in one go-"

"-she scanned three-quarters of my body, finding the cancerous cell, and was also able to make sure there were no more problems in my upper body." Omega finished.

LOL

Vile's voice was bored as he responded.

"Congratulations. And it only took you a whole half an hour to manage even that. If you'd like, I could clap for you."

LOLOL

"Huh, first a Golem and now an Orotic? What are you, some kind of an antique collector?"

LOLOLOL.

Okay,that's all for now. :3

~Darkblood Raider
ZBoi chapter 15 . 6/30/2010
Alright... well Im not WTF-ing. Its different but still good :D

DAMN Vile is cool. I WANNA BE LIKE HIM T.T

and yeah thats one of the craziest pairings ever. Never thought Vile would be the lolita-type :D

Would like to know who is the mysterious guy in the first part. He an OC?

Hope ya update s00n!
Zohaku chapter 15 . 6/30/2010
Pretty good chapter.

A interesting way to introduce Prometheus and Pandora into this story.

Funny that you first thought that Lumine was girl. *Laughs*

I am happy that you survived your leap into oncoming traffic, otherwise i wouldn't be able to read this story.
Shadow Fox777 chapter 15 . 6/29/2010
Sweet! More cast members! This is going to be totally awesome! I kinda want to laugh at you for the craft Lumine thing, but at the same time, I can kinda understand to.

My Ex Boyfriend once sent me a picture of Axl and Lumine, and said, aren't they cute? And was baffled when I relpied with, "GAAAG! What are you trying to do? Kill me with Yaoi?"

He also, totally thought Lumine was girl. I wasn't fully introduced to Lumine till X8 to start with, so it really was no question for me. Then again, I Am a girl myself, and am used to seeing Girly guys. I guess that would make it easier to ID them when you see them.
James Crimson chapter 15 . 6/29/2010
Great chapter! Yay, Prometheus and Pandora are back! And Crimson is in it, too! I'm interested about the this new Model W monster, as well!
Stormwind chapter 15 . 6/28/2010
Right, well, like I said, I really wanted to write this chapter, so most of it was already planned out in my head, unlike my normal make-stuff-up-as-I-go-along method. That's probably why I got this one done so fast.

The chapter being quite short probably helped too...
DarkMegaSF chapter 15 . 6/28/2010
Isn't this a little too short?
TyrantChimera chapter 15 . 6/28/2010
Yay, new chapter! Sorry I wasn't able to review it like I normally do...
Zephyra Cobalt chapter 14 . 6/19/2010
Uh...wow...and whoah...Toshou-dono to Maverick Wars no Colonel-san, Iris-san no aniki? EEEEEEH?

So...looks like Celtis is about to get her arse kicked in training mode...ahahahaha...ganbatte, Celtis.
Shadow Fox777 chapter 14 . 6/16/2010
Coronal is easy. He's from X4. The trigger happy partner took a little bit more thinking, But I'M putting all my money on Fighting Fefnir!

Makes me wonder WHO ELSE is resurrected around here.

PS. This chapter just Kicked so much ass. Not as much as the big battles in the last chapter, but still Very interesting and Very Cool. Keep up the good work Commander!
TheGirlWithFarTooManyIdeas chapter 14 . 6/14/2010
interesting...OMEGA, YOU AND YOUR STUPID ATTRACTION TO FEMALES!
ZBoi chapter 14 . 6/14/2010
YAY ya made Cinnamon come back! good work getting Omega pwned over her :D And i want Ace's superspecialawesome coat.

Saw ya put a LOT of thought into this chapter. Kinda filled some holes here and there. U should get a job like this or something...

Very nice references here :D The crushing opponents using table from DMC, aaaaaand i'd recognise that "curses, foiled again" anywhere :D

You should put in "screw the rules, I have money" next. Yeah Kaiba is one of the biggest assholes in the world and we love him for it :D After all both has the money and the corporation and the HAREM :D

Speaking about Harem, maybe you should resurrect Alia. Just an opinion.

And well... the new agents are Repliforce's Colonel and Fefnir? Or Blazin' Flizard. Just killed the both of them :D bought the collection on DS. Don't know who the gal is though. Never quite enjoyed the ZX series as much as Zero.

And the enemy seems to have almost perfect intel. If you are not making an OC for them, its probably Wily, Weil or ol' Siggy. Just a "wild" guess.

Would like to think about the old friend Ace talked about, but I honestly have no clue.

Hope ya update s00n! !
Hideki Hirameshi chapter 14 . 6/14/2010
I get a pretty big kick out of these bickering boyfriend/girlfriend jokes. Funny it doesn't apply IRL.

I have to take a wild guess, as Split Mushroom from MMX4 puts it, that it'll be Cedre. "Gun-wielding" and "ZX games" were the clues where I got this guess from. Other than that, like the "Ride-Armor wearing" info, I have no idea who.
Zohaku chapter 14 . 6/14/2010
Great chapter, this story has a lot of plot information now, i really like it.

Ace had a nice little fight in this chapter. Was some nice action and funny how he handled those two. You used a bit of Needless i noticed.

The Colonel is probably the Colonel from Megaman X4. The other mentioned Sodom and Gomorrah, those weapons were used fefnir, so that has to be Fefnir.

Interesting that Ace is the boss of a Corporation and has a lot of money and stuff. He sure has a lot of secrets. Ace must be older than he looks if he became the Security Commander thirty years ago.

I saw that you brought back Cinnamon from Megaman X command mission. Interesting to see more characters from the games.

Interesting part where Ace explained the bit about the villian having everything planned. He sure went through a lot of trouble to try to get the Model O biometal. Luckily Celtis had some luck on her side.

I am wondering what kind of implants the Humans have. I am getting pretty curious what implants Celtis has.

I am also wondering if there is a group in Legion that will have interest in using Celtis.

About the part where you are planning to bring a girl back from the ZX games. I have to guess that it is Pandora.
516 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 .. Last Next »