Reviews for The Omega Chronicles: Rise of the Red Rebellion
ZBoi chapter 14 . 6/14/2010
YAY ya made Cinnamon come back! good work getting Omega pwned over her :D And i want Ace's superspecialawesome coat.

Saw ya put a LOT of thought into this chapter. Kinda filled some holes here and there. U should get a job like this or something...

Very nice references here :D The crushing opponents using table from DMC, aaaaaand i'd recognise that "curses, foiled again" anywhere :D

You should put in "screw the rules, I have money" next. Yeah Kaiba is one of the biggest assholes in the world and we love him for it :D After all both has the money and the corporation and the HAREM :D

Speaking about Harem, maybe you should resurrect Alia. Just an opinion.

And well... the new agents are Repliforce's Colonel and Fefnir? Or Blazin' Flizard. Just killed the both of them :D bought the collection on DS. Don't know who the gal is though. Never quite enjoyed the ZX series as much as Zero.

And the enemy seems to have almost perfect intel. If you are not making an OC for them, its probably Wily, Weil or ol' Siggy. Just a "wild" guess.

Would like to think about the old friend Ace talked about, but I honestly have no clue.

Hope ya update s00n! !
Hideki Hirameshi chapter 14 . 6/14/2010
I get a pretty big kick out of these bickering boyfriend/girlfriend jokes. Funny it doesn't apply IRL.

I have to take a wild guess, as Split Mushroom from MMX4 puts it, that it'll be Cedre. "Gun-wielding" and "ZX games" were the clues where I got this guess from. Other than that, like the "Ride-Armor wearing" info, I have no idea who.
Zohaku chapter 14 . 6/14/2010
Great chapter, this story has a lot of plot information now, i really like it.

Ace had a nice little fight in this chapter. Was some nice action and funny how he handled those two. You used a bit of Needless i noticed.

The Colonel is probably the Colonel from Megaman X4. The other mentioned Sodom and Gomorrah, those weapons were used fefnir, so that has to be Fefnir.

Interesting that Ace is the boss of a Corporation and has a lot of money and stuff. He sure has a lot of secrets. Ace must be older than he looks if he became the Security Commander thirty years ago.

I saw that you brought back Cinnamon from Megaman X command mission. Interesting to see more characters from the games.

Interesting part where Ace explained the bit about the villian having everything planned. He sure went through a lot of trouble to try to get the Model O biometal. Luckily Celtis had some luck on her side.

I am wondering what kind of implants the Humans have. I am getting pretty curious what implants Celtis has.

I am also wondering if there is a group in Legion that will have interest in using Celtis.

About the part where you are planning to bring a girl back from the ZX games. I have to guess that it is Pandora.
SubZeroChimera chapter 14 . 6/13/2010
Yay! You finally got it out! Although that's mainly my fault... moving on!

I forgot to mention this earlier, but I love how your chapters always have so much content!
DarkMegaSF chapter 14 . 6/12/2010
Good work as always. I laughed when Omega was smashed into a wall. Also during the ending.
Shadow Fox777 chapter 13 . 5/19/2010
Only issue is I am unable to find Needless OST 2-Fatal Wound by Gargoyle. It irks me to no end.

Other than that..

Hell yeah, Rock on! That was seriously one Hell of battle, and I can't Wait to read more! That was Just AWESOME. Words cannot do this justice. Though, at some point, I will probably try harder to do just that.
Zohaku chapter 13 . 5/19/2010
Nice work on this chapter. Some great fights again.

Nice to see some action with Model O in this chapter. Funny to see all that damage caused by the fights. That will probably give Ace few headaches.

I wonder who that mysterious person is that was watching the fight. Also interesting interesting that every chosen one has noticed the fights. I am pretty curious on what side Aeolus, Thetis, Atlas and Siarnaq are on.

Interesting to see that Omega has Syrene working for him.

I wonder if Celtis has now the same memorized as Omega.

I am actually surprised that Gallidin survived the fight. At least he lost a arm.
Prismatic Color chapter 13 . 5/16/2010
Laughs, oh my, Omega seems to have many servants now.

I am reminded of something, i did a picture of what I thought the snake lady looked like, i'll send it to you when i get it ont the computer.
Wanda Ginny Greenleaf chapter 13 . 5/15/2010
Ha! Ha! Ha! I laughed so hard I got a stich! Awesome job!
ZBoi chapter 13 . 5/15/2010
HAHAHAHAHA I KNEW IT that Syrene would have some sexy time with Omega, but didnt expect her to join up so soon though :P

awesome plot twist with Model O becoming Omega's slave :D that epic HAX XD shud give Omega 2 blades as well

you're giving Celtis Model O (omega's as well) power? Insane Regeneration would do her good :)

Great battle scenes. Violence usage of building :O :D

hope ya update s00n!

ps: wheres my pizza?
DiLost chapter 13 . 5/14/2010
Cool chapter, insane model O is really cool though I perfer the real Omega
Stormwind chapter 13 . 5/14/2010
So... Gilgamesh Factor is Shadow the Hedgehog?
ZBoi chapter 12 . 5/14/2010
YAY for SUPER ACCURACY :D

haha it would see interesting to see Omega kill Gallidin in style but i guess he probably couldn't huh. instead ya make him go rape the snakegirl which might not be that bad either :D

hope ya update s00n!
ZBoi chapter 11 . 5/11/2010
Something tells me that is the original factor hahaha

And scanning people naked is a great perk, especially if the person scanning you is HOT :D

You brought Marino back! yays
ZBoi chapter 10 . 5/11/2010
woah haha Ace is a badass douchebag :D gotta love him for pulling that last stunt off.

who is he anyway? seems to reference Zero alot (golden-ish hair and red coat) but if he was Zero he SHOULD have picked up on Omega's signature even if he became human-ish.

Sad case for Celtis though. Though it would be useful for her to have increased combat capabilities...
504 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 .. Last Next »