Reviews for The Omega Chronicles: Rise of the Red Rebellion
ZBoi chapter 11 . 5/11/2010
Something tells me that is the original factor hahaha

And scanning people naked is a great perk, especially if the person scanning you is HOT :D

You brought Marino back! yays
ZBoi chapter 10 . 5/11/2010
woah haha Ace is a badass douchebag :D gotta love him for pulling that last stunt off.

who is he anyway? seems to reference Zero alot (golden-ish hair and red coat) but if he was Zero he SHOULD have picked up on Omega's signature even if he became human-ish.

Sad case for Celtis though. Though it would be useful for her to have increased combat capabilities...
Shadow Fox777 chapter 12 . 5/7/2010
What? No! Why does it have to stop here? Come on! Lets finish this fight! Marino? SWEET! Command Mission Characters!

I'm caught up now, and I MUST say this is EPIC! You Have Got To Love This Fic!

Where else could over powered god like characters get to Beat the Living Crap out of each other!
Wanda Ginny Greenleaf chapter 12 . 5/7/2010
Whoa...intense...I love it! HA! Omega is so funy in this fic! Servent Number one! Please leave so I can die laughing! I hope the next chapter is coming up soon! Awesomeness!
Zohaku chapter 12 . 5/3/2010
Another great chapter.

Interesting to see new enemy's and a good fight in this chapter. But i wonder if they will survive the next chapter or get chopped up into little bits.

I am really curious how Celtis will do in the next chapter against Gallidin.
Zephyra Cobalt chapter 12 . 5/3/2010
Mistrevar reporting!
...I just died laughing, ROFLz. She did a Team Rocket! *snrk* Oh man. Dude, keep em coming, seriously, it's HILARIOUS!
SubZeroChimera chapter 12 . 5/2/2010
I forgot to mention this to you earlier, so I'm going to do it now. I love the part where he smacks the naga on her... fun part. Hilarious!
Wanda Ginny Greenleaf chapter 3 . 5/1/2010
Whoa...okay, captin overbite, I see that spending two hunderd years locked inside a capsule hasn't done much for your attitude. ...You're good. Really really really good. I think I'm going to add this to favorites. Wait. Forget what I said, this story is AWESOME! I'm going to keep reading! Omega FTW!
Charles McCoy chapter 11 . 4/28/2010
An interesting thing to note, the author Archaron came up with a very interesting description of how Zero is always able to come back after dying.

The ideal is that Zero's REAL body and his schematics are not in the real world, but in the Cyber world.

That being said, I was initially thinking simply that the Gilgamesh factor, was for Omega actually something he had been built with, and simply couldnt access.

Now I have no ideal where it came from. I do wonder however, about three things.

Thing one: Is the Model O supposed to be a copy, seeing as we have the real Omega out and about.

Thing two: I cant remeber if I asked, and if you replied, But I hope to see Bass come into this. In fact, Bass vs Omega could be very badass _

Thing three: Is Master Thomas evil?
Zohaku chapter 11 . 4/28/2010
Great chapter.

It seems that Marino from Megaman X Command Mission is the aide of Ace. That part was pretty funny.

If Siarnaq has appeard then the others will probably appear soon. But i wonder if they are all working for the same guy or if one or two of them is now working for Legion or Ace.

Celtis and Omega would be better finding a new place to stay, now with their old home bugged.

Kitara has really big workshop. She must earn a lot of money.

I assume that the person in the Gilgamesh Factor is probably Gilgamesh himself. I wonder if you got that from Fate Stay Night. Gilgamesh can use all his weapons at the same time, so that explains the attack on Omega and Kitara.

I hope that in the next chapter Celtis will get a new ability from Model O.
James Crimson chapter 11 . 4/27/2010
Okay, I was kinda off. I figured you'd bring back somebody from Command Mission, but I was thinking the REAL Spider, not Marino. Still, great chapter! I loved it when Omega stuck his head through that door. I can't wait fot the next chapter. This just gets better and better!
DiLost chapter 11 . 4/27/2010
Cool, did you get Gilgamesh from Fate/Stay Night?
darth slim jim chapter 10 . 4/15/2010
this has got to be one of the best fanfics i have EVER read. please, please, please don't discontinue this too many good fanfics have! also great fic please continue with the greatness.
genaroge1 chapter 9 . 3/5/2010
...Oh, my freakin' god... This fic is AWESOME! For some reason, Omega reminds me of Gig from Soul Nomad & the World Eaters, in the sense that they are both genocidal maniacs... By the way, love the way how you write, and you captured Omega's Badass pretty well, that's the God of Destrcution for you.

Keep updating! Believe in me, who believes in you! I know your chapters are awesome!
Tamakaro Makezai chapter 10 . 3/1/2010
LMAO. I know who is Ace Phoenix. *cough*ZERO*cough* Unfortunately, he forgets that Ashe and Grey can get contacts from the Guardians if they wanted to.
491 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 .. Last Next »