Reviews for The Omega Chronicles: Rise of the Red Rebellion
Sonanoka21093 chapter 38 . 2/28/2014
Ohh! Demetori! You've got great taste in touhou music. ...They summoned a freaking Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon. That's awesome! And now I have a feeling that a Dead End is involved. Always had a sneaking suspicion that one would show up soon. Nice going, Omega!
Sonanoka21093 chapter 37 . 2/28/2014
Was that a Kanako reference? I like it! Ohh! Dropped a 'steamroller' on him with a Dio reference! Aaaaand we now have a Remilia reference! Kanako again! Ohh! Fate/Stay Night now? Jeez, you're really going all out... Black Rock Shooter, huh? Well, I've never read that manga sadly, but I 'have' heard of her.
Sonanoka21093 chapter 36 . 2/28/2014
Ohh god, Master Spark?! That made me giggle my butt off! I love using that spell card in my works! It's so fun to twist it this way and that! What, did you just give Ashe the Yatagarasu? Because that's what it's feeling like right now! And I'm loving it! I'm glad that you're starting to use the magnificent music of Touhou! And yup! She's just about Utsuho. Magnificent... I like you! You can come to my house and fuck my sister! I normally don't drop f-bombs, but you've earned it, buddy.
Sonanoka21093 chapter 35 . 2/28/2014
You know what would be awesome? Throwing out the ULTRAS in Armored Gensoukyou. Or are you already planning on it? Because I would pay to see Nineball facing the ULTRAS. The awesome! The silliness! ...The devastation! Ohh god, a maser cannon? What is this, Godzilla? I am quite enjoying this bout of awesome. If I see you throw out an oxygen destroyer I'm going to laugh!
Sonanoka21093 chapter 34 . 2/27/2014
It worked very well! Your attempt at a chapter of lighter combat and some talking certainly worked well! And Gearhead Granz is back? He's my second favorite villain yet! Second only to Gates! Granz is Granz, but Gates is... is 'Gates'! There's just no contest! But Granz is still one of my favorite villains ever. Just not literally my favorite villain ever like with Gates. Also, Megas XLR time. I look forward to what wacky ways she built systems into the thing. There was actually a good Megas x Touhou crossover. Really captured the spirit of the show. God do I miss that show. Also, you know, I just came up with a silly thought for Model O. If he combined with the Ultras, would that make him the... Omegas? Get it? I'm sorry about that terrible pun. You know what would be awesome? Giant Omega vs. Megas. Just an awesome thought.
Sonanoka21093 chapter 33 . 2/27/2014
I enjoyed that Lightning Bullet OOC moment. It was quite funny. Made me snort! And that's so awesome! Imagination power! Queenbee isn't nerfed anymore for now! That'll certainly be interesting.
Sonanoka21093 chapter 32 . 2/26/2014
I enjoyed this bit of slice of life! You should do this more often; it's a very interesting thing to add to the story. I shamelessly love slice of life, so I suppose I can't help but enjoy these silly little chapters.
Sonanoka21093 chapter 31 . 2/25/2014
My guess is someone from Gurren Lagan. That's my best guess. Sadly the manga scanlations cut off after his death, so I'm sure I missed a lot of angsty moments that could have had that line used. Or maybe it was said before he died by him... Ugh, I forget; it's been a long while since I read it.
Sonanoka21093 chapter 30 . 2/25/2014
Is... the strange way you keep on saying attacks the norm now...? At first it was kind of silly, but now it just keeps on bringing me out of the moment, and is kind of annoying... All these incorrect spellings to make it sound like someone Japanese is yelling it or something, that is. Does this... continue on into all of the chapters from this point on...? I'm starting to miss the old way...
Sonanoka21093 chapter 29 . 2/24/2014
Crap, I never reviewed last night, and now it's no-longer fresh in my mind! Uhh... I enjoyed that chapter; the ending was actually surprising, what with the shadow guy making an entrance. Reset the world, evil dude!
Sonanoka21093 chapter 28 . 2/24/2014
Well, that happened. I wonder if Omega will ever get his meal? Virus cores are part of a balanced breakfast after all. We can't have him skip that meal! Ohh well, I'm sure that it happened off screen. Anyways, that was the best way to bring a commissar into the picture. And I'll have the agree that commissars are quite badass, just as the colonel is. Great finale to a great fight!
Sonanoka21093 chapter 27 . 2/23/2014
What the... hell. It's not going to give me nightmares, but daaaaamn, that's like the size of Leviathan, isn't it? That monster is... huge!
Sonanoka21093 chapter 26 . 2/23/2014
Is it strange that, at first, I totally thought that Queenbee would be out of the fights in the FFA? She's... certainly stronger than I expected, being able to copy Omega's attack like that. A match made in heaven! I look forward to what the future brings us of Omega and Queenbee! She is certainly pulling her weight, and I quite like her outfit, so everything is good. You've certainly succeeded at making me like her! Good job!
Sonanoka21093 chapter 25 . 2/22/2014
Saw this megamerge coming a mile away! Model O, vehicle! It's kind of funny, really. I wonder if other biometals could pull that off if they tried? A Zero or X bike would be pretty cool! But not as cool as an Omega bike or car. Omega is awesome.
Sonanoka21093 chapter 24 . 2/22/2014
Wow, that's a seriously... magnetic personality that those two have! Sorry. Bad joke. Nothing else to say this time. I'm surprised at how well you wrote combat on wheels. I expected you to have trouble! Not the easiest change, really.
511 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »