Reviews for The Omega Chronicles: Rise of the Red Rebellion
Sonanoka21093 chapter 23 . 2/22/2014
Ohh freaking hell yes, you know what Kinetika is! That's one of my favorite racing games of all time! I always loved the way that game worked. It made no sense, but that was part of the charm. I wish that it had a sequel...
Sonanoka21093 chapter 22 . 2/22/2014
Bike smash puny Omega! That out of my system, I'm quite liking the way that this chapter turned out! Poor Vesper sisters... Crying get interrupted by Omega, and he makes it look like he's turning down the challenge. Of course not! Send Celtis to do it! Celtis doesn't mind! You know, now that I think about it, how do you pronounce her name? I've been going with keltihs.
Sonanoka21093 chapter 21 . 2/22/2014
Ahh, is W Weil? That one didn't even come across for me! So we have Saber(female) in a sword, huh? It's gonna be interesting to see just how she works! I mean, she won't have a huge hunger, right? ...Or was that part of the swords skills, letting him eat that virus core?
Sonanoka21093 chapter 20 . 2/21/2014
So if A is Axl, Z is Zero, and X is... X... who the heck is W? I'm drawing a blank on names starting with that letter other than Willie or whatever his name was. And... Omega just recharged Pandora like it was nothing! And jeez, Model O sure is a pain, huh?
Sonanoka21093 chapter 19 . 2/21/2014
Well, looks like Mister Lightning Bullet's attack is being used to great effect! I had been wondering just how that would be used, and I was far from disappointed! And so the voices in her head begin... This shall be quite interesting. And... wow. So Omega now has Excalibur. Jeez...
Sonanoka21093 chapter 18 . 2/21/2014
Well, that was certainly interesting! Poor Queenbee! You successfully captured the darkness of all of that, I believe. And trust me, I know dark universes pretty well - I enjoy Warhammer 40k and a certain Changeling/Touhou crossover - this story could easily be darker. And... I wouldn't mind in the least! I love dark things! Seeing you go dark on us is simply pleasant to me!
Sonanoka21093 chapter 17 . 2/21/2014
Ohh god, I'm tearing up at just how awesome this one is! A guy who can teleport and transfer things with pinpoint accuracy, as though with a gate of Babylon with the sheer numbers... Amazing! Poor Queen Bee... She didn't deserve that at all, did she? Poor thing... Make him pay for his crimes, Celtis! Then Omega will get to deal with him later, and really lay it on him! Ohh, I'm looking forward to that...
Sonanoka21093 chapter 16 . 2/21/2014
That was quite awesome! It was too bad that you didn't actually write out the battle! You have some of the best battles, and just by seeing the more lasting portions of what happened, I know that it had to have been epic. And then we have Omega's parts! God were those funny. 'Nuff said.
Sonanoka21093 chapter 15 . 2/20/2014
Huh. Oroboros is the the world serpent. You know what the first thing I imagined when you described a giant snake was? Jormugandr. Apparently I was right... Well, at least I now know what Oroboros looks like. Also, I honestly like when you take things more serious. Reminds me of the Beowolf fight. That was pretty darned serious, and addicted me to your style. Go-go yaoi head canon cannon!
Sonanoka21093 chapter 14 . 2/20/2014
Well, that was an interesting chapter. I find it funny that Ace is the head of A.C.E. It just seems funny, really. Ace the ace is the head of A.C.E.! Silly, even. ...I really don't have a whole lot to talk about this time... Uhh... It's a very convenient plot point to have him resurrect dead reploids!
Sonanoka21093 chapter 13 . 2/19/2014
Fore! Ahh, that was a wonderful happening. Really, Omega, you need to work on your aim! Aww, who am I kidding, that was a tricky shot from the get-go. Ohh , god! Now that merc is on our side due to sex? That's hilarious! And bam, look at that electricity sizzle! Things are sure to get quite interesting in the future.
Sonanoka21093 chapter 12 . 2/19/2014
She has the intuition of a Hakurei, doesn't she? A useful thing to have when being hunted. I quite enjoyed how she out-drew Omega of all people. Quite amusing, really. Ohh, I can tell that this battle will already be getting good! Two strong foes facing off against eachother! And, at the same time, Omega and Celtis will be fighting them. This is gonna be good... Hah! She ran away! Isn't that just lovely for him. She certainly is doing well, isn't she? Able to apparently outrun the so-called Lightning Bullet, if only for comedic effect.
Sonanoka21093 chapter 11 . 2/18/2014
Heh. The most obvious mysterious person would have to be Gilgamesh. He certainly did a number on them, huh? ...Does this mean I can have a cookie?
Sonanoka21093 chapter 10 . 2/18/2014
That was an amusing chapter! Good work, as always! I especially liked the note it ended on. Quite nice, really. On an unrelated note, my reviews may be shorter than the norm in this story! I honestly don't know enough to talk about most things.
Sonanoka21093 chapter 9 . 2/17/2014
Okay, that was the most badass thing Omega has done yet. Tearing off and using a praetor as his own personal toy. That just screams insane levels of badassery! That chapter title is so very fitting! Also, I'm enjoying his little limit breaking skill! This really is feeling like Gurren Lagan. Ohh god, the gate of Babylon... I recognized it as soon as I saw the word Gilgamesh. ...And now his voice is Vegeta to me. Not quite sure how that happened, to be honest. I blame having watched the abridged series of DBZ last week. That is all I can come up with to explain it, though. Pretty badass voice, really! I'm pretty happy with giving him that voice. Always did like his voice. ...After they changed it, of course. That original voice for Vegeta was just... silly. Digressing! Aaaaand we have something like giga drill breaker! This story is so freaking over the top that it's funny, and yet I love it!
511 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »