Reviews for One Becomes Two
Really great story please some more:)
yuckymucky chapter 15 . 3/23/2015
Sorry but this is a Terrible story.
The Wolf's Huntress chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Hey me again I was wondering if there was a possiblity of anyone writing a Shiek/wolf for meh :D it would deeply appreciated -
wolf huntress chapter 15 . 8/7/2012
Awww it was a really good story. Sadly it is impossible to find a Shiek and Wolf romance . Nice story though :D
Xenome chapter 15 . 4/30/2009
Nice ending. Keep working on your grammar and get a proofreader!

Your ideas are great though, and I'm happy that panther and Lyn finally got together. That wads one romance in the story that I was VERY satisfied with.

Good work.
Xenome chapter 14 . 4/30/2009
Pretty good. I still say that Samus and Fox moved a little too fast for my taste, but I like the fact that they wind up getting married *laughs*

Very cute.
Xenome chapter 13 . 4/30/2009
Really really sad chapter. Nicely done to capture the emotion. My only complaint is that the grammar kinda broke it up a little and took away from that.

but still, it was good.
Xenome chapter 12 . 4/30/2009
Short but sweet. This chapter was intense, and startling. I hope that everything works out for Wolf and Zelda!
Xenome chapter 11 . 4/30/2009
Man, I feel sorry for poor Lyn...Peach is evil, I swear! *laughs*
Xenome chapter 10 . 4/30/2009
*laughs* um...okay, this chapter definitely moved way to fast in the relationship category. Fox asking to marry Samus out of the blue after they just admitted their love, and shiek just deciding she liked Lucario? *laughs*

That's definitely moving too fast.

Great concepts though. Coulda used a little more meat on the bones, but it's not so bad.
Xenome chapter 9 . 4/30/2009
Nice for a filler chapter. Lucario's role in this story should prove to be interesting.
Xenome chapter 8 . 4/30/2009
I really liked this chapter, probably the most out of all I've read so far. It's short, yes, but it's got a lot of great content.

The thing with the eyepatch was really good. It surprised me that shiek backed off, but it makes the story more interesting.

Very nicely done!
Xenome chapter 7 . 4/30/2009
*laughs* panther is funny. He and Lyn would make an interesting couple.

I'm a little disappointed at how quickly Samus and fox moved from being hesitant around each other to suddenly passionately kissing and admitting all their feelings, but hey. Can't have everything right?

Good work so far, I'll keep reading.
Xenome chapter 6 . 4/30/2009
*cracks up* Yes, I agree, you're getting VERY good at cliffhangers.

This is a fun and fresh story with a lot of interesting plot twists. Creative and amusing. This chapter was better than the last.
Xenome chapter 5 . 4/30/2009
Wow, Shiek vs. Zelda! Will they tear each other apart and thusly kill themselves? I'll have to keep reading to find out.

Again, good cliffhanger. Same old complaints about grammar and such. And there was this one sentence that wolf said:

“You should be more careful Zelda I need you to get hurt.”

*cracks up* yeah...you need to more carefully check your writing for errors before posting it.

Still, overall, great work.