Reviews for An act of nobility
drowning.in.deep.water chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
wow! lol loved this one shot. And that's saying something, I'm not a huge Ashley fan. Or CENA fan lmao. But I was like wtf.. Jeff's baby, so i thought most of the time "he" was jeff, then I was like wooh Cena! lol. Bravo! lol I really liked it.
Miss Pedigree chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Well Hun, didn't I promise to check your stuff ? Here I am.

I saw you're in the middle of doing a sequel which is, I like the introduction here.

But why oh why did ya make my Hunny the bad guy, huh? Oh ya I know he makes the greatest heel.. I was actually daydreaming about a Hunter/Ashley pairing, I don't know why but I think there's potential.

And why would he make fun of Ashley's taste in music, I mean he's on the same stuff *lol*.

Anyway, I shall check out your sequel, if it has Hunter in it, that's good enough for me.

Hm Hunter (drool)..
101mizzpoet101 chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Okay, i hate ashley Mawhorro. I used to like her, I even voted for her to win the fucking diva search, and she hasn't done anything worth while, and i could go on for days about why i hate her but i wont. Why you ask? Because it's not about what 101mizzpoet101 thinks about Mawhorro, it's about my review and what i think of the story. I was actually able to grit and get through reading about her because the story was very well written. It had excellent content, and i Do like John Cena (depending on the day and time of day lol). I really think that this was a good one shot. I like it so much that i think you should continue it, but it's up to you missy. Good job, kudos, you actually got me to read about ashley mawhorro, something people have been trying to do for ages. Congratulations!

(i think you should continue)

luvies!
WordsLikeStardust chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
I'll admit that this is really well written, though I can't say I'm an Ashley/Cena fan. I usually prefer Cena with Torrie or Maria if it's with one of the Divas. But non-the-less, I really like this. also, just because you're an RKO fan, I'm currently writing an Orton/OC fic for later on. So keep an eye out ;)
Kat RoadKill chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
OMG I loved it!

I hope you continue this!

If you need any help lemme know!
xPaparazzixChickx chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Honestly? I thought this was really really cute, as much as I detest John Cena in general and don't favor John/Ashley pairings. You did an absolutely fabulous job at capturing and portraying Ash, so bonus points :)

I really do see potential for this being a story, although I enjoy one-shots being as they are. Whatever way you plan on keeping this, just know that you did a really good job and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Keep up the great work!
LionsLady11-09-70 chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Aww!

That was soo cute!

I loved it!
skiptothegoodbit chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Aww man, too bad this was just a one-shot but I loved it anyway. Awesome work. :)
giftiebee chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
This is an interesting idea!
bluesnowball24 chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
HEY LOVE THIS ONE!

It was sad when Johnkicked herr out of his house! Ilnow this is a one shot but can you do a sequel to it ? I liked it hopefully John and Ashley reconcile ! PLEASE UPDATE Gains and Losses I like that story because TRACY AND cHRIS! update soon and hopefully we see a squel to this one shot!
Pinayprincesa chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Aw so sweet! _ hope JC and Ash do reconcile since they make such a cute couple and they are really made for one another
JamieluvsHHH chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
I liked it. Great one shot. I really like John/Ashley stories.
TJ Sparkles chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Hi Mariana!

I'm glad that you posted this. I'm not really much for John/Ashley stories, but anything that's good deserves a try, and this was just that. It was very good and captivating for a one-shot.

I really enjoyed reading this through Ashley's POV, because I don't really know that much about her. I think you did a great job showing the relationship between her and John, and also gave a little glimpse of what might happen in the future!

Great job!