Reviews for Strange
TheEvilPinkCupcake chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
THIS IS FREAKING PERFECT. You are amazing. 3
Star197 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I guess all that matters is if they're happy :)

But they totally are the cutest couple on the show, I kinda saw it coming, considering she's probably the only one that can pelt him with tennis balls and get him to wear a dress :D
xxNewNamexx chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
I could not stop smiling.
Samaire chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Lola isn't my favorite character, but she's still cool and can be absolutely hilarious! My favorite part is "there was that goofy smile on Logan's face and the silly giggle that escaped from Quinn's lips when he kissed her goodnight outside their dorm room." And the part when he kisses her at breakfast like he hasn't seen her in ten years. Oh, I just loved the whole thing and i love your writing, alright?
juicyfruit007 chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
very cute! lola finally understands!
lambtastic chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
:3 aw. i love them as a couple. they are the most adorable couple on earth!
wannabi428 chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
MAGNIFIC'!(lol, did i write that right?) i LOVE this fic, it's already in my top 10 favs:)!
hondagirl chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Very cute. I quite enjoyed this.
abovetherim chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
i really liked that good job!
pseudonym55 chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Very, very, very good! This was great and I'm kind of sad it's a oneshot, but I couldn't see it any other way. Keep it up!
doodleswriter357 chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
aww that was adorable!

it was awesome to see it through one of the gang's view!

great story love it!
maximumfan chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Aw! This was so cute! It was really written like I thought the charactors would react! It was fantastic!
Slothy Girl chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
I loved it! Hee hee, I always liked Quinn and Logan as a couple and to finally have it happen was a dream come true! Thank you for writing this insightful piece and please continue writing!
FaberryFan chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
it was really good

Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Absolutely magnificent!

The way Lola analyzed their relationship and finally decided it was 'natural' and 'more than enough if they made each other happy' was SO BEAUTIFUL!

I seriously adored this, so much so that it's totally going to my Favorites! PLEASE continue writing in this analytical way! I LOVE IT! Thank you so much for gracing us with your phenomenal skills! U *U*

Ever-so sincerely signed,

Shizuku Tsukishima749 :D ;D :) ;)