Reviews for Hello
Luv2Game chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Oh, I liked this. Not read a Sheelos for ages, but this was a great one to start back up with. I think you pegged Sheena, and the first-person point of view was a nice touch. Her thought process and the way you built up the encounter was fluid, and the actual interaction was just sweet.

Yeah, this definitley enjoyable.
SilverChelle chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
So good! I just loved the sheer simplicity of it, especially because it's so true that sometimes it just takes a smile or a hello.
Blade Liger Knight chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Nice, pleasant read. You're really good at this, descriptions and such. I would have liked it longer but it's cute the way it is. (snicker) Raine, the know it all. (laugh) I would have liked to see(read) the scene about the race around town, that's got humor written all over it, you should indulge. (hint hint) I can sort of see how a race would turn into a one sided game of tag for Zelos.:P lol. Say, if you don't want to make a one-shot with that theme I might like to try my hand at it if I find the time. Please PM me about it, after all, the idea came from you and I don't like jacking ideas without permission. :P

Liger out.
swishhh chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Pure magic, that is.

I loved it when they were just standing in silence. You described those moments very well. You did everything very well, but that was my favourite part.

A very deep, intense piece. Maybe it's just the fact that I'm living on three hours sleep a night, but I think I'm gonna cry...
Religion0 chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Oh... really and truly.
MoonlitInuko chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Cute, simple, and introspective. I liked it. Sheena's insecurites about Zelos are there, whether she wants to admit it or not. I can't help but wonder what was going on through the rest of the groups minds though -_-'

I hopw you write more.
whiterose2406 chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
I thought this was nice. _ It was a simple idea, but sometimes, simple is the best route.

You kept everyone in character, especially Sheena. And Zelos' reaction to the sight of her was cute. He was genuinely glad to see her, and she shares the same feelings. :)

And as always, Raine notices everything before the others. She can see Sheena's feelings towards Zelos from a mile away, lol.

Nice job on this. Keep writing. :)
Faux Promises chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Hm, very interesting! It's a short piece, but it captures a lot of meaning and feeling. I like it. Don't hesitate to write more Sheelos, we can always use more of it here...though as of late I've been too busy to actually do more myself! _

Peace out! Keep up the good work.

-FD
fishy chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Heh, this idea's been done a lot, but I like the new twist you have in yours. It's not just Sheena and Zelos interacting alone, but rather, others are watching them and notice Zelos' brooding...

I like the very simple interaction between Zelos and Sheena though. Very meaningful, even if it is short.

All in all, a very nice oneshot that isn't too romancey, but still provides a nice amount of fluffiness.

Kudos to you