Reviews for It Began With the End
AdmiralellyBean chapter 1 . 3/29
I get the feeling that this is a one shot? It's annoyying 'cos this was really well written and fun to read, AND had a super cute story. But if I were writing it, i'm not sure what else i'd write about :/ But it was still really good!
silverbell65 chapter 1 . 1/14
What no kiss?
YesNoMaybeIdk chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
No. No. NO. DUMMIES. DON'T WALK AWAY FROM EACH OTHER. UGH. WHY.

Oh well. At least feelings were shared and hands were held. :)
Pasticcera chapter 1 . 11/14/2010

wonderfully done,.,. :D
Zaphi Nashii chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
cute
Destiny-N chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
I really liked this. It was uber cute. I finally understand the title after staring at it for like 5 seconds. Excellent job. I loved it!
IdrianWatzon chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Intense. Awesome. I guess watching through every episode so many times has finally shown some good, no? I mean, you portrayed each character perfectly. It was amazing. One of the best Host Club fanfics I've ever read. :) Congrats!
LauraLeia chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Haha! That was kind of a sweet confession! And I think you managed to portray the chracters perfectly! Good job! )
lady Alexas chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
col
midnight-wolf-314 chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Wow, great story! It was so cute! For the most part, I thought it was pretty in character. One thing I did notice, though,was that you mentioned that Haruhi can't argue points. While the series never shows her really proving a point for any major event, she does want to be a lawyer when she's older. It's just my opinion, but I think Haruhi would be smart enough to realize she couldn't be a lawyer if she always had weak arguments. The rest of the story, though, is completely amazing, and I'm favoriting it. :D
Dreamers Deranged chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
That was so incredibly adorable. I loved it!

-Laith
Sony89 chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
very cute :)
Pugs in Paris chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Aww... that was really sweet... I liked it! .