Reviews for Torn Between Two
SakuraDragomir chapter 6 . 12/9/2010
hey waz up

can u write more of this story plz? if u can

i love house md and the gang

i hope i can read more of yur stories

ttyl

-yuuki kuran

queen of the night
halogurl10 chapter 4 . 1/15/2009
interesting story.

i just wanted to point one thing out.

it should be lose with one o. loose is like, if your pants are too loose they will fall down.

lose is like, he will lose his keys if he leaves them there.

lose as in lost, they just lost their parents.

loose as in loosen, if you don't loosen your tie you might choke.

i have seen alot of people make that mistake on the House forum.
OneDayOneRoom chapter 6 . 9/29/2008
This story is very good. I know its been a while, but I still keep waiting for another update...PLease!
DXRULES103 chapter 6 . 8/11/2008
I'm really amazed by this chapter! Great job!
Myra2003 chapter 6 . 8/10/2008
As amazing as always. Wilson is such a great friend and I hope once House is better, their relasionship is more caring, especially the way House treats Wilsn! Please please continue soon! I anxiously await the next chapter.

Myra
AllyWH chapter 5 . 8/9/2008
Hi

Just thought I'd let you know that I'm loving this fic. I never actually thought about where Wilson was during that time...

Anyhoos, good work!
Myra2003 chapter 5 . 8/9/2008
Wow that was very touching. It was such a coincidence that I saw just saw the episode of House's infarction and wondered, where was Wilson? I love how you portray their friendship! You write them well and I definitely look forward to more!

Myra
boywonderoncologist chapter 4 . 8/5/2008
Thanks, I"m trying to look up tests they might do for something like this. We didn't see it in the show. Do you know of any? I will change the test if I can find one that fits. I thought those did, anyways thanks for the helpful reviews. :) I really appreciate it. If anyone has suggestions please let me know. :)
mountainkangaroo chapter 3 . 8/5/2008
I don't mean to be picky, because I do love this! But in chapter you said the ECG showed the infarction when in cannon it was really the MRI and an ECG shows heart issues so I don't think they would tell from that! No biggie though! And you're unbetaed so you're doing really fantastic!
Tess-MD chapter 3 . 8/1/2008
Okay... I WANT TO READ MORE!

Jimmy Boy... I need MORE!

I love the storyline... love your writing style. :]

Pretty pretty please?

Update soon. :]
TheAmethystRiddle chapter 3 . 5/27/2008
oh, this is good! i like how it's all from wilson's pov, you did it really well. okay, one thing, i wouldn't say anything except you misspelled 'huge' at the end of the third chapter and it ended up spelling 'hugh' as in hugh laurie! .
boywonderoncologist chapter 3 . 5/12/2008
Thanks. Were you still going to beta the story?
theviewfromhere chapter 3 . 5/11/2008
As always, nice job. The baseball flashback was so very heart-tugging, though!

Keep it up.

KT
momsboys chapter 3 . 5/11/2008
Wow this is so good. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
momsboys chapter 2 . 5/5/2008
This is a very good story so far. I can't wait to read more.