Reviews for Bellum Letale
heartbreakerninja chapter 7 . 3/19/2012
this is really good. whens the next chapter?
jeanette9a chapter 7 . 9/14/2011
LOL, Clockwork used a text message!

You call it gold and I call it priceless!

X3
Leo112 chapter 7 . 1/5/2011
looks interesting.

up date please!
Aslook chapter 7 . 11/16/2008
Please finish the fic it is AWSOME! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Grim-fire chapter 7 . 6/15/2008
Cool, dude (can't find another good word to say);

This is going to be greate & creepy. I'm having goosbumps, that means things are gonna look even more exciting. :D
inukagome15 chapter 7 . 5/23/2008
Cool! I've been going on a reading spree lately on your account. Hope you update this soon! I'll be sneaking over and reading "Phantom Speedster" now. Bye! *sneaks off*
Shining Zephyr chapter 7 . 5/18/2008
HEY, WAIT A MINUTE!

Stetler and Gerrard are taking orders from a FRUIT LOOP? -swear incoherently- All right, I'll try and do dibs on the next chapter. XD

Oh, this'll be fun.

YOU FOOLS! DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO YOU'RE DEALING WITH?

GeekGirl2 chapter 6 . 5/11/2008
Heehee. Dani pegged. ;)

And... oops. Nice move by our genius gang members, letting Pariah Dark out again.

Indeed it is going to get worse. Teehee. ;)

Cool chapter :)
Shining Zephyr chapter 6 . 5/11/2008
Stetler, that jerk! I used to make the man lovable in another fic of mine, but in here, I wanna strangle him! GOOD JOB.

And Gerrard... -pulls out gun- Can I shoot him, PLEASE?

Pariah Dark is back! NOES!

I gotta pick up on this piece of work? -swallows- All right then... let's see what I can attempt to accomplish.

mystery writer5775 chapter 6 . 5/11/2008
*Winces* I love the chapter to bits...but it's the chapter for phantom speedster. I'm not sure if it's a computer malfunction but thought you would like to know that I am seeing the chapter for phantom speedster. (By the way I love the flywheel!)
GeekGirl2 chapter 5 . 5/8/2008
Wow, this is warming up to be quite a mess so far. :)

Hmm... Thugs with a portal. That could be very bad.

Still, better then not knowing how to assemble it, than the GIW not containing it well enough and causing a disaster.

And... Dani has been seen in both forms now. Though running away makes sense. In the daytime the glow would be much less noticeable. The hair and eyes only make sense to someone who's already familiar with such things.

Hopefully she can get back to Stella's before the detective herself does. Less suspicious that way.

If it stays less suspicious. Mac already noticed that she looked like Dani outside of eyes and hair... :)
Miriam1 chapter 5 . 5/8/2008
Vlad being involved is never a good thing.

Operation Ostium...

Apparently, Stella has discovered Dani's ghost half. I wonder what she will make of this.

Pariah Dark. Right.

Wait a minute. Vlad was responsible for opening the Sarcophagus of Forever Sleep last time. While his obsessions are unstoppable, Vlad is a particularly intelligent man. He really should have learned from the LAST time he interfered with the Ghost King.

I hope you have a good reason for wanting Vlad to get involved with desiring the Ghost King's re-entry into the world of the waking.

This remains interesting. It's still confusing, but it is ever interesting.

Sincerely,

Miriam
mystery writer5775 chapter 4 . 5/6/2008
I know why those equations looked familiar and the answer isn't very good. Somehow the freaks in white got a hold of the proper calculations to make a ghost portal, and if they do that then everything will fall into chaos! *Thinks* what's worse, thugs getting a ghsot portal or guys in white... *wieghs options* hm...
Shining Zephyr chapter 4 . 5/6/2008
EW! -grabs large Keyblade and chases Stetler and Gerrard- YOU LOSERS! STAY AWAY FROM THEM!

I can't wait for them to meet up right now. XD

But for the time being... -Continues case- YOU FIENDS!

Shining Zephyr chapter 3 . 5/5/2008
STETLER! -points and runs after him with scythe- EW!

Like how you've taken Natalia. It is a very nice role indeed for her to be confused on a case. :)