Reviews for Medication
blueazulacero chapter 14 . 3/25/2012
hi ... Going back here again looking at the pages of fanfiction net I'm always checking every fanfic I like especially yours can be noticed by the number of reviews that usually let alone leave a lot to the fiction that I like and is logical that yours is in the list of my favorites because you dont like your favorite author and favorite fanfic as well
blueazulacero chapter 14 . 3/23/2012
good again leave another review going back and reading all the fanfic again no doubt I love cave is one of the best in Bankotsu and Jakotsu seriously I read that you like the good review if I understand the writers like much to his stories or novels are read and comment on them and more if you like it too seriously move on me like I give a 100
blueazulacero chapter 14 . 3/23/2012
blueazulacero chapter 14 . 3/9/2012
Please continualo I liked the fanfic is great I want to know what will happen to Bankotsu and Jakotsu
blueazulacero chapter 14 . 3/4/2012
haaaa ... continues to please this preja plis I like writing follows him till I read each chapter you get to the end that I love Jakotsu and Bankotsu ...

continue please... continue please...concontinue please... continue please...continue please... continue please...continue please... continue please...continue please... continue please...continue please... continue please...continue please... continue please...continue please... continue please...continue please... continue please...continue please... continue please...continue please... continue please...continue please... continue please...continue please... continue please...continue please... continue please...continue please... continue please...continue please... continue please...continue please... continue please...continue please... continue please...continue please... continue please...continue please... continue please...continue please... continue please...continue please... continue please...continue please... continue please...continue please... continue please...continue please... continue please...continue please... continue please...continue please... continue please...continue please... continue please...continue please... continue please...continue please... continue please...continue please... continue please...
Blue-Azul-Acero chapter 14 . 3/3/2012
continaulo please I really liked your fanfic seriously want to see what happens with those two and see how it ends

continues please,continues please,continues please,continues please,continues please,continues please,continues please,continues please,continues please,continues please,continues please,continues please,continues please,continues please,continues please,continues please,continues please,continues please,continues please,continues please,continues please,continues please,continues please,continues please,continues please,continues please,continues please,continues please,continues please,continues please,continues please,continues please,continues please,continues please,continues please,continues please,continues please,continues please,continues please,continues please,continues please,continues please,continues please,continues please,continues please,continues please,continues please,continues please,continues please,continues please,continues please,continues please,continues please,continues please,continues please,continues please,continues please,continues please,continues please,continues please,continues please,continues please,continues please,continues please,continues please,continues please,continues please,continues please,continues please,continues please,continues please,continues please,continues please,continues please,continues please,continues please,
animeroxz chapter 14 . 3/7/2011
Love this story! I don't see why it doesn't have more reviews!
idontwannapopuponsearchengines chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
As someone who was in a juvenile asylum when they were young, I can't help but be intrigued. I'd think the staff would've come running already if Jakotsu had acted like that though.
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 14 . 9/12/2010
Oh, it's been so long since I read this, but I'm really glad I finally caught up! I always thought Bankotsu and Jakotsu should be together, and this story makes them so cute while not being overly cute because at times it's actually pretty depressing! Yay!
Kenneth22 chapter 14 . 5/15/2010
Wow. This story is so great, I couldn't stop reading it the moment I start. One of the only story featuring the Band of Seven that I actually liked. The idea of making them in an asylum never occurred to me, and this is really such a freaking brilliant idea, I mean, they pretty much all has some mental problems, it seems. And you wrote it really wonderfully, and I think also really in-character, at least as much IC as you can about character you know so little about... I was really just got draw into this story and couldn't stop reading.

Is that the end? Because the last chapter kind of end with some closure, but it doesn't seem like the end, and the story isn't marked with "Complete". If it is not the end - please, please continue this, I know it's been almost a year from the last update but if you still, miraculously, has the story within you, I REALLY want to see the end of it. And if you can't... thank you for this story. I enjoyed it so very much. Thank you.
Charity322 chapter 14 . 9/6/2009
I totally forgot to review this chapter. Bad me.

I still love this story and the way their relationship is progressing. I hope you're still updating 'cause I really want to see what happens next!
The Yaoi Pimpette chapter 14 . 7/22/2009
Omg I've fallen in love with this fic! XD (first time reader) I'm so happy those two have at last worked out some of their probs, and its great to see more JxB around lol. I wonder is either of them ever going to have any family visit them umm? Well please update very soon I really can't wait until the next chap! :)
Charity322 chapter 13 . 5/13/2009
I'm starting to feel that the only person who doesn't know everyone else's business in this place is Fuyu lol.

And yay he forgave him!

I liked the bit of background on Bankotsu's friendship with Suikotsu too. It focuses so much on him and Jak sometimes that you forget that after having been there a while he would have made friends with other people too. Besides Sui is my favourite Shichinintai besides Ban-chan and Jak and I like the pairing of him and Kikyou as well.

Must have more. :P
Charity322 chapter 12 . 5/11/2009
Updates yay! But uh oh. :O You gotta update and tell us what happens!

Heh, it's probably time for Naraku to get out and mess things up more.
jade chapter 11 . 5/9/2009
Kikyo. Classy lady manners. Yes. Looks like trouble in paradise though. Oh no.