Reviews for One Day
Frust-sheep chapter 2 . 4/28/2011
Oh so cute this story. :D

Now I really wonder what would be in the next chapter...
Aquarius Angel chapter 2 . 7/1/2004
Ok so you totally have to finish this! They are together YEAH! But now what?

Don't leave me hanging!
Snapdragon247 chapter 2 . 3/6/2004
I love this story! It's great. I wish you would update it...continue it...but it's been more than two years...O well. I just wish you would continue it.
MonaCK chapter 2 . 11/8/2001
I have to tell you - I'm not usually a fan of Carter/Lucy, but you've done a _wonderful_ job with this fic. I can hear their voices. Really :) Good stuff.
Isabella Becker chapter 2 . 11/7/2001
keep going on this one
lkjc4ever chapter 2 . 11/7/2001
As allways fantastic. I can't wait for the next part :) Terrific writing!
Rue chapter 1 . 10/6/2001
Yes he should definetely follow her all over italy!
Jania Jitsu chapter 1 . 10/4/2001
This was great! I think that he should go chasing her all over Italy, but not find her till years later, at the hospital.
The She Devil chapter 1 . 10/3/2001
You know, I usually don't read Carter fics. I don't like Lucy at all. But the summary intruiged me, and since there is no Dave fic on the 'Net that I haven't read yet, I decided to give this one a try. I LOVE IT. It was very awesome! And I think you should leave it like this. It shows restraint, which is something that writers rarely do. Perhaps you could make a sequel, to make all the Lucy/Carter shippers happy (because I know they're hating me now), about when they meet five years from this fic. It'd be pretty shibby, I know I'd read it! Nice story! Keep up the good work! Thanks~
Mecha-Griever chapter 1 . 10/3/2001
(im not mecha greiver just i cant b bothered to sign out!) wow-kickass story! carter meets her again! Please!
lkjc4ever chapter 1 . 10/3/2001
Uhhhhh Such a good story :) Please write more, I love it :)
Jessie chapter 1 . 10/3/2001
I think you should continue...let them meet again in Capri. THis story is really please continue!
para chapter 1 . 10/3/2001
This is so good! Keep going! I want to know what happens next!
Jacinda chapter 1 . 10/3/2001
I like your story, but it's kind of disgustingly cute . . . you know like an overload of cuteness all in one package. Your plot is fine, but you really need to add conflict of some sort. I don't know where you want to go with this story, but maybe Carter goes after Lucy and see her in a bar kissing someone . . . that would be interesting!
Rob5 chapter 1 . 10/3/2001
This is really really well-written. I'm not normally a fan of Carter/Lucy fic but I really got into this. I think he should go get her! :)