Reviews for If The Shoe Fits
ccase13 chapter 8 . 10/7/2011
You should finish this one. The demon possessed dead wolf is super creepy!
Lila Mae chapter 8 . 9/16/2010
I'm loving it so far! Hope you update soon! ;)

~*~Lila Mae
silver ruffian chapter 8 . 9/11/2010
I like this story. I'm really enjoying the banter between the brothers and Jim. I also like your descriptions of the fugly. Well done!
RodneyIsGodney chapter 8 . 9/9/2010
Oh, what a story! I can't wait for chapter 9! Love Dean's nickname for the little girl, Lil' pink bow.

And, one little thing... it's "cavalry" not "calvary".
Molly5523 chapter 8 . 9/9/2010
I'm enjoying your story. I like Em, she seems to fit with Dean. Looking forward to more.
BranchSuper chapter 8 . 9/9/2010
So great to see an update! But the evil is closing in on the orphans, and the cleansing has not been done... Talk about a cliffhanger!
anybody-out-there chapter 7 . 5/26/2010
Ah, first of, the idea for this story is great! I think a place like that could be needed, and when the place need protection it makes sense that Bobby picks the brothers - not only because he thinks highly of them and they're the best hunters out there, but because I think they fit (if that makes sense). They know what the kids been through and have a good connection with kids (I;m afraid some of the other hunters would just scare the kids).

Love the brotherly interaction, it's just as good as in the show itself. And the way they are with the kids (yup that's way bobby picked them:). Like Em too, portraying new characters in fanfiction is very often more difficult than in original work, but you do it fine. And the Dean-Em thing is kinda cute:)

To summarize: great story, looks forward to read the rest!
Vanexys chapter 7 . 4/11/2010
great story love the bonding. the fact that their are kids is kind of new for my but like it all the way..
Yammy1983 chapter 7 . 4/10/2010
great upate!
BranchSuper chapter 7 . 4/10/2010
New chapter - yes! I'm really liking this story, and the suspense is going to kill me as the demons close in on the kids. Dean would make a great father, so the Em/orphans thing does work quite nicely. He needs someone like that, so I really hope she makes it through all this. Speaking of which, I can't wait to find out what happens next. Please update again soon...
SeaKat chapter 6 . 1/9/2010
O! For some reason, the song "Mrs. Robinson" plays in my head when I read this story! I absolutely love the interaction between Sam/Dean and the kids. Thank you for a great story and please update soon!
Yammy1983 chapter 6 . 1/5/2010
great update!
Lbdba chapter 5 . 11/15/2009
Loving this! Can't wait for the rest!
SeaKat chapter 5 . 11/15/2009
I absolutely LOVE this story! Please update soon!
annv chapter 4 . 8/10/2009
your story is so good I hope you finish it please