Reviews for Horizon
Guest chapter 15 . 12/4/2012
Beautiful! Well done!
Ashlie Christine chapter 15 . 10/27/2009
Great story! I luved it! So much love n dats wat i like! Lol!
somerandomTwilightfan chapter 16 . 7/30/2008
clap clap clap..i loved this story! just one question...what was the teacher thinking?
culdrencakeaddiction chapter 6 . 7/27/2008
ok ill chek out your uther storys
evieness chapter 5 . 7/22/2008
I know you're probably young and naive and all, but seriously - this story is borderline terrible. Did you even use spell-check? For that matter, did you even read the books?

Bella HATES all of the things you depict her loving: clubbing, dancing, gifts of any kind.. it sounds to me like you're inserting yourself into Bella's place.

How many times can you say "For once, I was the first one to pull away from the kiss" if she does it EVERY TIME in your story?

Mostly this is just a plotless description of Bella and Edward kissing every 10 seconds.
latuacantante4him chapter 16 . 7/20/2008
Enjoyed this story!
take a break chapter 16 . 7/18/2008
that was a great end to the story, good job with it. x
CowgirlKelly chapter 16 . 7/18/2008
bella almost cullen chapter 16 . 7/18/2008
thankyou! i loved your'e story- its great.

Morgz chapter 16 . 7/17/2008
OMG that is such a good story, I cried
bookworm8721 chapter 16 . 7/17/2008
Very good. I enjoyed this story much.
culdrencakeaddiction chapter 16 . 7/17/2008
cool hay i reveiwed you before i think if i have my name is britt ok i m taking a poll and i was wondering if i should put my new story up it is pritty good but i won't put it up if you guys don't want hay if you could poast this that would be great and tell me the awnsers and i will tell you if it is up o and i am not going to set my sit thing up untill i go and get my cussen to help me i will go back to my cussens state soon about the 10th of augist ok by
EnergizerBunnyOnCrack chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
congrats! for your first chap well done! it was great,(even better than mine). i love it and i cant wait to read more. keep it up, and never stop writing over just one rude review. i have some of my authors do that, and it makes me sad, so never give up, and follow your heart and mind and dreams.

and keep it up

edward and bella forever!
Reshmi Solaris chapter 16 . 7/17/2008
wow.. that was a really cute ending.. but rather abrupt. had you always intended to end it this way?
Reshmi Solaris chapter 15 . 7/17/2008
wow.. that was a huge time jump.. i think you should have gone into more detail...