Reviews for The Point of No Return
myukamusic chapter 8 . 7/16/2010
Wth in ended like that ?

Btw , nice ! :D
berryban chapter 8 . 5/21/2010
:D So cute! -Thumb up- Oh, and Oriano or whatever is a bitch v.v
rogue-girl-101 chapter 7 . 8/30/2009
u need to write more chapters!
Amyishere79Yahoo.com chapter 8 . 12/31/2008
You should make a squeal to see how they get back together and wat happened 2 that bride chick whatever
sadlonelylittlegirl chapter 8 . 11/30/2008
that was so romantic! I seriously loved that ending. so amazing! so creative! loved it. sasuinoromance. nicely written.
x-sasuino-nejiino-naruhina-x chapter 8 . 10/9/2008
loved it soo much! uh.. coud you tell me a name of a fanfic! I forgot the name of the fic I loved.

but i forgot wat its called can you tell me if you know a story with: Sakura finds a truth bottle. the gang uses it to play a game so when you want something from someone like you say i wanna steal money from someone and then the bottle spins on the person u wanna steal frm.

do you know a story like that cuz wen i search for it its aways truth or dare. the only bit that was true was Sakura found truth bottle and they use it to play

the money stealing was just an example.

My account is the name i used. just search my name and send me a message if you know or dont.

BY THE WAY I LOOVED! THEE FIC!
Maika Akarui chapter 8 . 9/23/2008
Wow! This is a cool story! XD Sque! Good job!

I look forward to more of your works! I rarely see good SasuIno fics out there. Those SasuSaku ones just creep the hell out of me and repulse me so much that my insides can't wait to get out. Hahaha! More power! :)
kljjlkjlkj chapter 8 . 9/13/2008
OMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGO. :D I love it! LOVE IT! ah! I'm going to go in the corner and squeal.
FrolickingToast chapter 7 . 8/22/2008
Omg the ending! What a twist!
Hello Venus chapter 7 . 8/19/2008
thanks for updating! this story is so much fun!
kljjlkjlkj chapter 7 . 8/19/2008
“Naruto, when did you get so smart?” Sasuke asked in utter confusion. Naruto shrugged.

“Guess that’s what happens when you live with a Hyuuga.” Sasuke laughed at that.

HAHAHAHAHA! OH MY GOSH. THAT WAS FUNNY.

Now. On a serious note...

YOU'RE GOING TO KILL SASUKE AREN'T YOU? DD:

my heart! And Ino's! *sobs* Sasuke! DON'T DIE! INO NEEDS YOU!

Oh gosh. If Sasuke dies, I'm going to cry in the corner over there. Hehe. Well, I loved it like always. I love ESPECIALLY this chapter and I bet that the next chapter will be even better. I love this story, so I hope that maybe you'll get less essays and have more time to update!

Sorry I'm so selfish. But that usually doesn't happen with AP classes/ lol.

Well, sorry for my stupid review. :] I just hope you update soon.
pixieface Lust chapter 7 . 8/19/2008
FINALLY! yaay!

one. Sasuke finally got it!

and Ino finally got it too! Oriana didnt deserve to be wed with Sasuke, so take that b_tch. :D hahaha.

but poor Sasuke.. :(

i really love this story but i think breaking point is still deeper. :D
amwick chapter 6 . 7/8/2008
Heh, since your favourite TV show is Scrubs, it has to be Dr Elliot Reid who inspired the word "frick".
sadlonelylittlegirl chapter 6 . 7/6/2008
oh. poor Ino. Damn you Sasuke.

I can't wait till the next chapter. This is keeping me on the edge of my seat!
FrolickingToast chapter 6 . 7/2/2008
Very cute. I love the surprising twist a very good SasuIno story. Keep up the good work!