Reviews for By Deaths To Die
Lord Cepheus Black chapter 20 . 5/13
This was so original I absolutely loved it. Inferi!Harry? Seriously some people need to shed some light on the concept, its so interesting.
Anguis Reginam chapter 20 . 3/11
So good...I just wike my little sister up crying at that one part. I loved it!
dawnraptor chapter 7 . 10/4/2014
I'm reading your fic and I'm enjoying it. But I'm Italian and I can't believe how bad you mangled the translation of Lily's tombstone. "Ever free my heart must be" is English for "Il mio cuore deve sempre essere libero". ' E Strano To Sempre Libero' is not even an Italian sentence. Sorry.
Paxloria chapter 20 . 9/19/2014
I like this story best out of all yours I've read so far.
Now I'm going to look up the revised version of this to see how it compairs.
Paxloria chapter 16 . 9/19/2014
Creed is Clearly both a problem & unhinged.
Paxloria chapter 10 . 9/19/2014
I know this story is completed and that you even wrote a revised version, but I'm booking forward to finding out if Harry kills both Dumbledore & Voldemorte.
Paxloria chapter 6 . 9/19/2014
School? isn't he at Voldemorts mansion?
Paxloria chapter 5 . 9/19/2014
Great Chapter!
Paxloria chapter 4 . 9/19/2014
I like Creed.
_

I forgot to say it before, but I'm also a fan of Laurell K. Hamillton's books.
By the way, though I have not read them (CURSE IT!), she has two short Anita Blake stories that are only availible online as a download or to read on a nook.
BEAUTY and DANCE.
Paxloria chapter 2 . 9/19/2014
Dumbledore didn't destroy the locket before betraying Harry. Why did he not heed his own warning in the previous chapter?
_

WOW, Voldemort is into necrophelia! And how would Harry even be able to feel anything, all his flesh & nerves are dead so its not like he could enjoy physical contact?
Kisaki Sakura chapter 20 . 8/26/2014
I liked the story, the idea was refreshing and in a matter cute.

Well, I would't label this story as Horror, bur then... I have a diffrent sense to horror than others.
The point with Narcissa giving tips about relationsships was rather over the top and I kind of found the fact that Harry got his body back disturbing.

Besids these facts it was more than pleasend to read and definitly entertaining.
BlazeingEcho chapter 20 . 8/18/2014
This is unique and amazing and awesome!
The Lost Rogue chapter 20 . 7/22/2014
I loved it as much as I thought I only thing I wised for was detail on the overthrow of Dumbledore.I would have liked to read about his cardiac arrest when he saw Harry and as the Inferi Lord to boot! xD you rule!
The Lost Rogue chapter 6 . 7/22/2014
Oh this is way past cool! I have a feeling I'm going to have another favorite story on my hands :)
Lavonya chapter 20 . 6/25/2014
BEAUTIFUL! I /LOVE/ THIS!