Reviews for Unpredictable
milktart lover chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
2 words. . . . well umm maby alot of words * takes in deep breath* That was. . . TOTTALY , AWSOME AMAZING COOL BEYOND( Sorry i think i spelled that wrong) ANYTHING I HAVE EVER READ AND U R SO AWSOME MORE AWSOME THAN. . . ALL THOSE FAMOUSE PPL OUT THERE LIKE LADY GAGA AND MICHEAL JACKSON!

im finished now . . . . NO IM NOT ! UR AWSOME AND SO COOL ! WO!

-milktart lover

aang is cute and katara is awsome!
Krystal McKenna chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Yes indeed, Katara does rock. I personally loved READING the part where she throws Aang in the fountain. lol
Religion0 chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Aw... _ Loved this!
imotel chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
it is alright if it goes longer than you expect, i generally prefer longer stories, especially if they are as well written as yours... keep it up.

and i could tell that you had fun with the katara thing, it flowed better in my eyes than the rest of the story
LunarianPrincess chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
very cute...i'd love to see where you'd go if you continued this _-
Eruherdiriel chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
LOL! Thats too funny!
The Mad shoe1 chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
A wonderful K/A fic, i loved how they both went a little crazy in it.
Neon Starz chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
I really liked this story! Awesomeness job! It was very funneh when Katara threw Aang in the fountain, lol. I just love the kataangness!
Airwalker88 chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
this fic was awesome! and yes katara owns. hope u write another like it.
prettygirl17 chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
I LOVE this so much! Very well done! Something I haven't seen done with kataang. Great work!
lightskin chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Great story! Love all the kataangishness. *giggles*

I applaud you. *claps*
misscanteloupe chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Aw, this was so cute You're an excellent writer, by the way. Glad to see you're a Kataanger :)
Aangsfan chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Lol, totally awesome!
supercdogg95 chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
aww, so fluffy and funny, and just plain cute! hee hee, aang's so smooth! great fic, i luved it!
xBeyond-Madness13 chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Cool and cute! I also liked it when Katara threw Aang into the fountain! You're so right! Katara ROCKS! :)