Reviews for Contracts in Lust
Interesting story.
the starrose chapter 13 . 11/22/2015
Good read:)
shadowfurie chapter 13 . 10/8/2015
LOL, so funny, a horny dark lord and a very clueless Severus i must say.
AlexiCyn chapter 13 . 9/28/2015
Oh my Thor! She wants nieces and nephews! LOL

This was a fun fic. And not surprised that Mad Eye's all seeing eye saw all. :D Thanks for creating this and sharing it. :)
AlexiCyn chapter 8 . 9/28/2015
LOL Poor Sevie. :D Didn't even get to deliver his message. *tsk*
AlexiCyn chapter 7 . 9/28/2015
Things I never needed... the mental image of Fumbles having sex with Ginny (or anyone!) Ewwwwwwww! LOL
AlexiCyn chapter 6 . 9/28/2015
Demon!Harry, or Harry with demons of some sort is one of my favorite tropes. So, I'm very much enjoying this so far. And Voldie who isn't an outright maniac is a nice change of pace. :)
Guest chapter 8 . 3/22/2015
Brilkent merlin bit a the ens
Guest chapter 5 . 1/3/2015
To be honest, I was extremely interested in the beginning, but all of the OC's kind of dimmed it down and made it dull, to me. Good job, though. I do love how you did it, but OC's are just not something some people(like me).
Girloveshugs chapter 13 . 8/14/2013
loved this story, do you have any more stories like this. love it!
Amu4ever chapter 7 . 5/20/2013
Good chappy again
Amu4ever chapter 5 . 5/20/2013
Funny :)
Amu4ever chapter 4 . 5/20/2013
Great chapter again!
Amu4ever chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
Okay I like Harry, Miya at the moment. I would probably like Jesse too, but he didn't say much 'till now. Rakhai (spelled wrong I think, sorry) is interesting too. Even thought I am just saying that, because I think the conversation between him and his daughter was pretty funny. Miccah could be nice too, but I think it's a bit scary, that he seems so okay with killing someone. Even thought he has to as a soldier and everything.

All in all I like them all 'till now. Even thought I would be happy, if Jesse would talk more. Oh and I think it's great, that they want to protect Harry!
Amu4ever chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
I like Miyas character :)