Reviews for The Dream Thief
Love this!
Billy Bob Bo Jangles chapter 7 . 8/3/2009
Awesome material.
Pixie Not A Fairy chapter 7 . 5/12/2009
:) I loved it! Don't you just adore Alice? Lol! do I get my free virtual non-edible chocolate cookie now? ;p Update ASAP!
ASHLEYYYBLACKBERRYYY chapter 7 . 5/6/2009
i really like this story! i cant wait to see what happens next :D update soon!
AngelicSnow chapter 7 . 4/21/2009
PUH-LEASE

update!

i love this story already, it's really great, the story is awesome and it's well-written, short i love it

especially the last sentence was cool, i really laughed at that.
Lovely Musical chapter 7 . 4/4/2009
This story is scaring me, but it's too good not to read

Mel
punkin1294 chapter 7 . 3/19/2009
um its been like a month and a half

c'mon way to leave it at a cliff hanger

please update soon!
XxBrokenxBeyondxRepairxX chapter 7 . 3/5/2009
OMG! That was awsome!Please write more soon!:)
orderofphoniex chapter 7 . 2/27/2009
thank you for updating so much i really mean it too. ive been checking every week but i guess i forgot to check earlier. can't wait for the next update. Please try to make the chapters a bit long. Makes my day!
karina5185 chapter 7 . 2/27/2009
LOL! Nice last line.

Did you know I almost forgot about this story? I had to read it from the prologue to refresh my mine. :P LOL, f5. :))
Snickerz610 chapter 6 . 2/24/2009
wow, that was great. I cant wait till you post again!
Snickerz610 chapter 7 . 2/24/2009
A UPDATE! I have not read it yet but "happy dance" ok now time to read :)
As blue as the moon chapter 7 . 2/24/2009
Hey I'm reviewing! OMG i remember having to stop reading in a spot just like that in Twilight cause my teacher got mad at me. It sucked please don't make me wait 4 months. Update soon! : D
bloodredeclipse chapter 7 . 2/24/2009
I loved it...especially the last line...that made me laugh hysterically. I love it and I hope you update soon...and I am not upset for you not updating...I haven't updated one of my stories for almost a year.
xKelsey chapter 6 . 1/14/2009
Ok...so I really really like your story line. I think that you should complete it! I want to know what happens -jumps up and down in seat- :D Please please perty please? :D Thanks. And keep up the good work!