Reviews for Seven Soldiers
twilightnite13 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
This is awesome! But I cannot help but wonder what Goldar's gonna do if he has to fight Scorpia...since there seems some history between them.
Major144 chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
I like the story so far. I like to see Jindrax and Toxica thrown in to the mix with the heroes. Jindrax should be reunited with his brother Juggelo. The villians should form an new alliance of evil and resurrect Dark Spector.
Coin of Light and Darkness chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
I really like this story and what would make it even better is if you added godd Zedd and Rita to the mix. I'm sure that Rito would love to see his sister again.

Please update, I want to see how this turns out.
Clive Koopa chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
This is quite a good story. I like the idea of villains being good and there are many of which didn't deserve to be dusted in C2D, some of which aren't included in this story.
Rider Paladin chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Not a bad start. Not a bad start at all. If this takes place after Wild Force concluded, how come Merrick still has his Lunar Caller? I mean, all the Rangers gave back their morphers, including Merrick . . . unless Princess Shayla secretly slipped him his Lunar Caller when she found out he and Zen-Aku were working together. I do like the premise of the story, though; the not-so-heartless villains teaming up to save the day in lieu of actual Rangers, with the exception of Merrick. Wondering if you'll continue this some time.
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
wierd, so bad guys are fighting bad guys?
milordo-z 2.0 chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
nice Can Karone, loki and possibly Elgar join the group and Nayzor (much to Olympus aka sucked up spoiled brat anger) be the queens strategist and second in command.
Iron-Mantis chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
nice, btw can you have them Capture Elgar with him giving them a good idea (accidentally of course) to see karone.
snake screamer chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
nice i suspect after the battle Merrick should say "Former villains back to the dead to save the world, if i was anyone but a ranger i wouldn't believe it."

you like?
Warlord-Xana chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
nice can you have Lizzanator, and Turbine org fight our heroes?
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
You wrote it! That's awesome.

I really like how you started it off, all the villians in an eternal fight, that actually makes sense.

Great job in keeping them in character, I could see their reactions, like when Ecliptor said he had his reasons for doing what he had done. I like how you had them fighting their villianous enemy.

I love that you put Zen-Aku and Merrick in and that part where Zen-Aku helps him out.

Great job with all the fight scenes, they were really well done. I really like where this is going, and I like how you did have the other WF rangers there, but then being captured.

Also I like the discussion about going to other rangers and how weird it would be protecting the city and such.

Can't wait to read more.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Great job buddy. I love everything you have here. All my favorite noble villians working together (Ecliptor, Villamax, and Deviot...with Zen-Aku!). You could have given Villamax more dialogue though. Everyone else had something to say when they were debating what side to be on when they escaped, but it was like he wasn't there until the fight began. Quick question, didn't Merrick have to give up his morpher like the other Wild Force Rangers at the end? Also if you want to add some more former villains to this story, Necrolai, Itassis, and Matoombo from Mystic Force would work nicely...maybe even Leanbow.
Ultimuus chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
i am sensing major amounts of WIN in this sector.

Good chapter.
Superspyder CJ chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Hmm...an interesting plot. The villains as the good guys? Never saw that coming.

One thing: If this is post-Wild Force, then how do the Rangers have their powers? Princess Shayla took their morphers.

Anyway, good story. Update soon,