Reviews for Secrets
Guest chapter 2 . 6/30/2002
Hey its great KEEP IT COMING!
Solar Angel2 chapter 1 . 5/17/2002
The story is great..whena re going to bring the next chapter out..I mean ch.3..i read ch.2 already..I just wrote this reveiw in Ch1...the story is great contiue it soon
Laura chapter 2 . 3/7/2002
Please continue with the rest of this story! I like where this is going- Mary Anne getting all the support from her girlfriends no matter what! I LOVE that message! Maybe I should tell my best friend THAT! Anyway, good story! Do continue or whatever you have to do!
jaun lover chapter 2 . 2/25/2002
it doesn't seem realistic for the baby sitters club but it's still a really good story. i'd like to read more though so write quick
Maya C chapter 2 . 2/10/2002
NEXT CHAPTER! I WANT TO READ!
Maya C chapter 1 . 2/9/2002
CONTINUE!
Ashley chapter 2 . 1/27/2002
Pretty good...continue please!
jen chapter 2 . 1/26/2002
wow that was pretty good. You're such a good writer please write more! They're sooo short ahh I'm desperate to know what happens!
Anna chapter 2 . 1/22/2002
I loved it! Please add more! I really want to know what happens to Mary Anne and how she breaks the news to her dad and what he says
ohnoes chapter 2 . 1/16/2002
OH MY GOD! THAT IS SOOOO LIKE GREAT! I LOVED IT! YOU SO HAVE TO WRITE MORE! I'M LIKE DYING HERE!

that so has to happen! Write more cos, i'm like, omigod dying to know what happens! Oh my god! you are soooo excellent! You're so unbelievably...excellent!

It should be made into a movie!

It is sooooooooooo touching! I mean, lilke, it embodies everything the bsc means! FRIEND 4 EVA! YEAAAAAAAZHHHHh!

that is so awesome!I'm so happy that a genuis like you wrote a piece of art like this!

I was almost crying when Logan found out...so heart-pulling. my heart was beating like mad!

A classic novel, that deserves to be published!

I loved every word! It was the best story i have ever seen, and i have complete faith in you that you'll write the next chapter dedicated for me!

And I'd just like to say that I love Ann.M Martin! And also that... YOU RULE!
Beetle chapter 2 . 1/10/2002
luved it rite more
Liv chapter 2 . 1/1/2002
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! That's so incrediably funny! I know everyone else is taking this serious, but that's great! I love it! Write all the chapters you can!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
K Mac chapter 2 . 12/26/2001
Cute, keep going!
you chapter 2 . 12/22/2001
bad fuckin ass
Catie chapter 2 . 12/12/2001
okay,thats as in 'interesting' not whack as in 'wrong/bad'.but c'mon,this si the girl who never wore a sweatshirt til she was continue
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »