Reviews for Dark Shadow
BubbleEwa chapter 18 . 3/14
What?! YOU CAN'T JUST END IT LIKE THAT! *stomps foot and in a winy five year old voice* HAS TO BE A HAPPILY EVER AFTER STORY! *sigh* I can only guess that Dark Shadow becomes Bright Light and is happy and whatnot. Though there is the possibility of Andy dying... boo. He seemed like the perfect boyfriend. If your even reading this, UPDATE NOW AND MAKE OROKU USAGI NEVER RE-APEAR AGAIN! Though the plot is a little love worn, Karai in many 2012 fanfics, I like the way the children are. Though, there could be a little less of them. Its hard to keep track and then the characters aren't properly included in the story. All in all, I give your trilogy a five stars out of five. Maybe a four and a half. That's all for constructive criticism from me, gotta go, TMNT is calling. ;-)
ShadowGirl chapter 18 . 12/1/2014
Man, deep stuff, ain't it? I'm on the edge of my seat here.
bindi-the-skunk chapter 6 . 2/12/2012
im surprized no one has brought this up yet...usagi is the name of one of the turtles freinds
moon eclipse shadows chapter 18 . 11/16/2010
Okay. I have fallen into temptation. I read this story. (But it was worth it ;) )

Gah! There's so much...posibility here! Why do you end on a cliffhanger-almost-ish?

I really like how more and more of each character is revealed as time goes on. I really like Liz's personality. She seems like she would be hard to get to know, but once you were friends that she would be someone you could count on for anything. I hope she's okay. :(

And we hardly know Andy... which would make him easier to kill or hury badly...But he seems rather likable so that becomes less likely I hope. Ahhh! I LIKE Andy. :/

In my secret imagination world (although I guess not so secret now...) Liz and Andy end up with a couple scars (and hair loss in the case of Liz I guess.), maybe some broken bones, but no major limb loss.

And...stuff happens. (Oh my gosh! So detailed!)

I think what could happen is that Gwen either accidently or on purpose ends up meeting Shadow/Naomi either before or during the big battle and Shadow/Naomi realies that Gwen is her mom and there is much happiness. (Okay, I've made up my mind, it happens during the "BIG BATTLE") Okay, on a roll here. Shadow/Naomi sees Gwen and has a realization(Because she looks exactly like Gwen plus one shell minus several fingers). She not really sure, but then an evil person is about to attack (wow, almost spelled Gwen's name with a Q there... like Qwen ;.) Gwen and Shadow/Naomi kills the evil person, saving Gwen and truely realizing that Gwen is her mother. Shadow/Naomi either fights with the turtles or refuses to interfere while they are awesome. Mikey and Gwen accept Shadow/Naomi and there is yayness! And then with everyone else there is...awkwardness. Esp. with like Liz and and Andy and such. Ouch, I can feel how awkward it is from here. But then hopefully there will be healing.

So that is my imagination world.

And I know you said that you probably wont finish this, but I can always hope. ;)
Hannah chapter 18 . 8/19/2009
Pleas tell us this story has a happy ending
soaringphoenix86 chapter 18 . 7/31/2009
*snickers* Sorry, I meant FILLING! LOL, I thought it was funny that I ended the last review talking about cookies and you started this chapter by talking about them! Now, I want a cookie...

Moving on. It has finally arrived. The fight that everyone has been dreading. There isn't a way to end this peacefully, even if Shadow recognizes her mother from her vision. Gwen hit the nail on the head. Either way, they are going to lose family in this upcoming battle. Dang that Usagi! Its all his fault! The only comforting thought is that IF the turtles live on, then they at least have closure for what happened to Naomi.

Poor Greggory. He was like a member of the clan. I hate to say this though, but if anyone had to go first I'm glad it was him and not one of the kids.

One a side note, I am happy that I got a dose of Raph in this chapter. I feel like I'm going through withdrawals! And you do such a fantastic job portraying his Brooklin accent! LOL, I know, ever the fangirl. :P

I can't wait to read what you have in-store for the final battle! Lets see what you've got Corky! Faithfully, soaringphoenix86
soaringphoenix86 chapter 17 . 7/31/2009
Filler yes, but it gives us the valuable insight of the inner struggle that Shadow is dealing with. Perhaps it is Splinter trying to communicate with and comfort her.

I feel so bad that she cannot know the truth, that it is Usagi that has wronged her. That she was stolen from her family, a family that has never ceased its searching of their lost child. Liz may not be her flesh and blood, but she is part of her family. I hope that Shadow can reach beyond the mental and physical barriers to discover the real truth about her own existence.

LOL, before you knock the fillers, remember one thing. The best part of an Oreo is the white, icy feeling! Now on to the next chapter!
DaAmazingMeepers chapter 18 . 7/29/2009
Aww, so sad!T.T More soon please!:3
PriestessOfFreya chapter 18 . 7/24/2009
Poor Greg. In the battle, the turtles and their family won't take no misery this time. I hope they find Liz and Andy soon.

You take your time to update the next chapter. It'll be worth to wait.
Lovely-shadow chapter 18 . 7/24/2009
aww, poor Greg. I liked him. Glad to see you're writing again. I'm looking forward to the final battle. :D
Eridani23 chapter 17 . 7/18/2009
Welcome back! This cahpter was great even though it was a filler. Ihope that Shadow/Naomi can discover the truth before it's too late!
PriestessOfFreya chapter 17 . 7/18/2009
Poor shadow. She will find out the true, but i still believe she's not going to like it. I just hope she follow her heart and believe of what her father, Mikey, and her uncles are telling her is the truth.

I can't wait for the battle.

Update soon.
Coffee and Twinkies chapter 17 . 7/18/2009
Holy Mother of coffee! I thought your brain just completely farted and died! I wonder if that warmth is Splinter...D
DaAmazingMeepers chapter 17 . 7/17/2009
Wow, deep. More soon please!:3
PreMaturePoet chapter 16 . 11/12/2008
I don't know what to say! its been so long since I've read this due to lack of update that I am amazed! The turtles aren't going to die are they? Its already difficult to imagine a turtle story with out splinter. I think it will be harder without turtles!