Reviews for When Fiction Becomes Reality
thequietlife chapter 7 . 9/16/2008
Aww, I'm sorry to hear you're stopping! I love this story to pieces! But good luck with all your future endeavors! :)
ThisIsAnUnimaginativePenName chapter 7 . 9/15/2008
It's ok, I understand, real people are more importand that internet people, I had that conversation with my brother when he was obsessed with Halo
Barnabus III chapter 7 . 9/15/2008
arg, i wanted to see what happened with bella and edward here too.

please update if someone takes up this story! :-/
iamcuterthanu chapter 7 . 9/15/2008
I"m seriously sad right now. I'd at least like to know what you were planning on having happen so i can wrap it up in my mind! i understand why you'd quit in the middle if other things are more important though! If you ever write again I'll be sure to read them!
James Is a British Name chapter 7 . 9/15/2008
Oh HEL yeah! You've dissapointed a true fan. I am ASHAMED, even with 740 REVIEWS YOUR NOT HAPPY!
solomon12345 chapter 7 . 9/15/2008
Hi...I totally respect your decision but I was wondering just in case one/or all of your stories are going to be picked up by another author could you PLEASE PLEASE post an author's note saying who it's by? PLEASE! I have no idea if I'll find it otherwise!
juliet233 chapter 7 . 9/15/2008
While I'm disappointed the story is being discontinued since I really enjoyed it, I understand your reasoning and appreciate the heads-up about it :)
paper.creations chapter 7 . 9/15/2008
Aw, well I'm dissapointed, but I can understand your reasons. I would love it if someone else continued, but it won't be the same. I would really appriciate it if you posted the synopsis, so we can at least where it would end.

I'm upset, but I respect your decision.

dwellondreams chapter 7 . 9/15/2008
Okay, so I don't think I've ever reviewed before, because usually I read fanfiction on my nintendo DS, but I just wanted to say I really loved this story, and that you're a really really talented writer. However, although I was disappointed, I completely understand and respect your decision :P I kind of feel the exact same way - writing takes so much effort and so much time... and for what? I barely even like Twilight anymore (except for good fanfiction), and it's so hard to write about characters you don't really care about anymore.

Anyway, just wanted to say you shouldn't feel guilty, life's way too short to spend hours writing fanfiction :P
Milk chapter 7 . 9/15/2008
I can't say that I'm not sad you're quitting. This really was a wonderful story, one of my favourites. But hey, I bet everyone understands why you decided to stop. I wouldn't want my social life to suffer from a story, and who would choose writing over your personal life? I really hope you can put the synopsis up here, that would give me some satisfaction.

And who knows, maybe one day you'll continue your writing. I'm sure people will enjoy it when you do. I think your writing is quite addicting ;)

Ali Edward Cullen chapter 7 . 9/15/2008
ugh all of the stories i was reading were yours! im really sad now!

lol well i hope u get time for the stories some time in the future!
katmeows4no1 chapter 7 . 9/15/2008
fanfiction isn't one of my biggest priorites either. Family, friends, and my education come first. So i guess i understand.

i am sad that this story won't continue, because i really liked the idea and it's very well written. I can deal though.

thanks for being such an awesome author,

Contorted Thoughts chapter 7 . 9/15/2008
TwilightSagaLover543 chapter 7 . 9/15/2008
oh...thats so sad!

but yet, i still understand what you mean.

i am currently writing 5 fanfics at once

if you would like, check out Love is Unconditional.

the last chpater that i wrote was the hardest, yet i recieved not many reviews...

anyways, i dont want to be like "how dare you!" because i know better.

i also dont have much time with ff because of school, friends, homework, and maybe a boy or two, haha(:

but even though i manage to update, doesnt mean that you should too!

i really hope that you keep ff in your life though.(:

reply back to this if you want(:

i loved your story as much as you wrote it
movieandbookgirl chapter 7 . 9/15/2008
I completely understand your decision. I am very sad to see you discontinue your stories because they were so amazing. but real life takes priority. I hope that you gain everything you want out of life. best of luck to you, bella of the ball! I for one will miss your presence in the fanfiction world.
895 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »