Reviews for When Fiction Becomes Reality
sandradee11 chapter 9 . 5/6/2010
I'm sorry you could'nt continue your story because I LOVE IT!But I understand, it can be a pain to finish a story and post every week, especially when you have a charged schedule!

I'm glad an other author took over, I'll go read it NOW! But first I wanted to let you know that your idea is indeed pretty cool and the story is well writen. Chapters not too long, good rythym, good romance, the flashback from high school at the same time as the present. It's great!

I'll go check your other stories after I'm done with this one!

Good luck, in your life, in General! xx
norrislaw chapter 2 . 4/13/2010
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I thought that his name was Edward Cullen? Or did he change it?
Butterflies-LastForever chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
l
Sunflowerfields chapter 9 . 3/29/2010
sorry to hear your not up to continuing your writing currently or at least when this all happened. I hope you will come back to writing eventually because, you're very talented. I'm going straight to your page to look up Bittenev to continue this story.
Sunflowerfields chapter 6 . 3/29/2010
You better not discontinue this story because, I am loving the hell out of the storyline!
Sunflowerfields chapter 5 . 3/29/2010
Esme, Esme, Esme how cruel toying with Bella that way! I can't wait until Edward finds out!
Sunflowerfields chapter 3 . 3/29/2010
You have such a great sense of humor I can tell because, this chapter cracked me up. I'm anticipating the date/non-date very much so, back to reading!
Sunflowerfields chapter 2 . 3/29/2010
I totally feel the emotions you're describing in this chapter and that awkward situation feeling you have when you run into an old friend so many years later especially, when that friend is someone you've pined over. Enough review I have to get back to reading the next chapter. I'm lovin it :)
Sunflowerfields chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Chapter 1 is fantastic, I'm concerned though because, I saw that this was discontinued and then started with new author?
fan1407 chapter 5 . 3/22/2010
oh! i lyk it a lot..
OhhEdward chapter 5 . 1/17/2010
Okay! I love your story so far :) I love this Edward and Bella. The witty banter between them is very entertaining!
AngiJ chapter 2 . 1/3/2010
Did the name switch from Cullen to Masen?
AngiJ chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I love how this story's starting and am going to continue reading straight thorugh! Great job :)
Siouxkey chapter 7 . 12/5/2009
Wow...sorry that the whole fanfic thing became too much. I really enjoyed your writing. Believe me you didn't need the smut to keep my attention. Well, I know that there are more chapters listed, but I wanted to say my peace. I hope you find a place to continue writing for yourself at least. You create a story that someone can dig into (& your character development is awesome)

Find a way Bella of the ball... to keep the gift in your life..at least for you.

Many blessings to you and hope your 'life' will pick up.
I-CANT-THINK-OF-A-TWILIGHT-NAM chapter 5 . 11/10/2009